The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 11-15-2007, 12:43 PM   #31
Michaela
Lively Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMcLargeHuge View Post
Personally....I think BigV has abused at least one tenuous friendship he's developed here. As an objective observer, I opine that he is allowing blame to lie at the feet of someone who was responding to advances he initiated. He should be taking 100% of the responsibility for those deeds instead of encouraging or even permitting his wife to shift any of it outside.
I don't read him blaming the other "she". If you read his post in an unbiased way, he is taking all the blame himself. He says it...HE fucked up! And he's sorry. Damn.....hugs to B & T.

Last edited by Michaela; 11-15-2007 at 12:49 PM.
Michaela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:46 PM   #32
BigMcLargeHuge
cold whack fashizzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaela View Post
I don't read him blaming the other "she". If you read his post in an inbiased way, he is taking all the blame himself. He says it...HE fucked up! And he's sorry. Damn.....hugs to B & T.
ORLY?
Quote:
I know how hurt you are by me, and that you're also hurt by actions of the other people I interacted with. You are upset and angry with me and with them, and justifiably so.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:52 PM   #33
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

Michaela-No I'm just noticeing that your post count is 47, and you joined this month, and maybe you don't have enough history with situation to make a sound judgement. Or be effected by it in any way. Let people have their opinion about what Big is saying because they are familiar with him and you, (just a guess) are not.

I don't care where you are from. I don't not suffer from Washington paranoia because I have no clue as to what that is or what you are talking about....

Welcome to the cellar, we haven't formally met yet, and leave people to their own battles.

Unless you are Tink and have a pseudonym. Which is my impression..............not sure.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:57 PM   #34
lookout123
changed his status to single

oh damn. and so begins the death spiral into oblivion.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:59 PM   #35
Michaela
Lively Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMcLargeHuge View Post
ORLY?
Yes REALLY!
"I know how hurt you are by me, (he's talking about his wife right?) and that you're also hurt by actions of the other people I (meaning BigV) interacted with. (meaning the girl)

You are upset and angry with me and with them, and justifiably so.
Tink stated that both parties sent pics of each other to each other as BigV obviously shared with her as they were trying to reconcile. So, that says to me, yes the "she" was actively involved. However, he is taking the blame. You all are harsh people. BigV was wrong, he admitted it. I don't see "she" standing up and apologizing for her part in this. You say he led her on....so you are in the know....well, "she" didn't have to play. And yes, she had a part whether you all want to believe it or not. Who sends private pics of themselves to another woman's husband in what obviously was of a sexual nature based on the post?

I'm just trying to stand up for those that I feel are being beat down in a way over the top way. and pardon me for living in Washington. Not my first choice, believe me.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:59 PM   #36
BigMcLargeHuge
cold whack fashizzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookout123 View Post
oh damn. and so begins the death spiral into oblivion.

doin' the play by play, are ya? need a color commentator?
Old 11-15-2007, 01:01 PM   #37
Michaela
Lively Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Michaela-No I'm just noticeing that your post count is 47, and you joined this month, and maybe you don't have enough history with situation to make a sound judgement. Or be effected by it in any way. Let people have their opinion about what Big is saying because they are familiar with him and you, (just a guess) are not.

I don't care where you are from. I don't not suffer from Washington paranoia because I have no clue as to what that is or what you are talking about....

Welcome to the cellar, we haven't formally met yet, and leave people to their own battles.

Unless you are Tink and have a pseudonym. Which is my impression..............not sure.
I'm glad I'm not her. Wouldn't want that life. sorry to disappoint yet again. so what if my count is 47 after one month. Ask for a count of the others who post 10+ per day.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:03 PM   #38
Michaela
Lively Girl

[quote=Cicero;407401]Michaela-

QUOTE]

You should follow your own advice.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:10 PM   #39
BigMcLargeHuge
cold whack fashizzel

Quote:
Yes REALLY!
"I know how hurt you are by me, (he's talking about his wife right?) and that you're also hurt by actions of the other people I (meaning BigV) interacted with. [b](meaning the girl)[/B
You are upset and angry with me and with them, and justifiably so.
Tink stated that both parties sent pics of each other to each other as BigV obviously shared with her as they were trying to reconcile. So, that says to me, yes the "she" was actively involved. However, he is taking the blame. You all are harsh people. BigV was wrong, he admitted it. I don't see "she" standing up and apologizing for her part in this.
'She' is undoubtedly mortified and unwilling to be focused upon in this way.

Quote:
You say he led her on....so you are in the know....well, "she" didn't have to play. And yes, she had a part whether you all want to believe it or not.
I didn't say he led anyone on....I said i thought that he initiated it.
Quote:
Who sends private pics of themselves to another woman's husband in what obviously was of a sexual nature based on the post?
someone who is, no doubt, responding to advances of a recently 'divorced' man. never seen this type of thing go down before?

Quote:

I'm just trying to stand up for those that I feel are being beat down in a way over the top way. and pardon me for living in Washington. Not my first choice, believe me.

I have no interest in beating bigv or tink down. I like bigv and i dont know tink at all. I DO, however have a bad taste in my mouth. He wept and slobbered all over the cellar, and in at least 6 different individual ears that I know about. speaking 'privately' to enough people becomes public at some point. Monster said it pretty well near how I feel.

But....truth be told....I'd rather not know anymore about their marital strife....good or bad.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:23 PM   #40
jinx
Come on, cat.

BigV needed support and leaned heavily on a lot of people, male and female, on the board, in chat, in PMs, in phone calls...
To single one supportive person out and give them a bunch of shit because she is female and cute is just fucked up.

Quite a few of us know who "she" is - and she knows she didn't do anything wrong and doesn't owe anyone an apology. If Tink thinks that she is owed one (other than V's) then BigV has not conveyed the situation accurately.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:29 PM   #41
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

I think you're bein a little unfair to BigV. He was clearly going through a very bad time and sought comfort/advice/a friendly ear amongst the dwellars. Nothing wrong in that. If it wasn't considered slobbering then it shouldn't be considered so now. I do think there's a degree of unfairness the other way too. But then...T and B have both been through the mill lately and may be feeling a little fragile now...or slightly uncomfortable at how much of their lives ended up on the boards.

I know there were times I went through difficulties with my ex and have gone down to my mate's houses and blurted everything out, onl to find that when we had made up and got things back on track I kind of regretted letting so much out. Probably made me a little defensive when those people who'd been my support made comment or asked how things were going later.

Of course this is pure speculation. Just relating it to my own experiences. End of the day what matters is that someone we were worried about seems to have got through it and we now have a new Dwellar in our midst. If someone is wondering, "am I the she?" well...if you did nothing with ill intent then follow that thought with "fuck it".

Hope you do stick around Tink *smiles* and BigV too.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:29 PM   #42
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

Quote:
I'm glad I'm not her. Wouldn't want that life. sorry to disappoint yet again. so what if my count is 47 after one month. Ask for a count of the others who post 10+ per day.
Hey it's over 50 and and less than a month. You are still clueless. You are right. So what?

I'm done. I just wanted to talk to either BigV or Tink about this. I don't give a rat's ass what you have to say about that. Done.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:32 PM   #43
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

This whole exchange just made 100% more sense to me.
Shawnee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:33 PM   #44
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Whyso Shawnee?
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:41 PM   #45
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Shawnee has learned from the past. Shawnee will say no more. Shawnee will stop talking in 3rd person.

I just need to shut up. 'Nuff said.
Shawnee123 is offline   Reply With Quote