The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2009, 11:14 PM   #1
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Aug 2, 2009: Gangbanger Makeover

An L.A. gangbanger named Richard Rodriguez didn't want a traffic ticket, so he led the police on a televised chase that ended in him crashing the car, followed by a foot pursuit. Allegedly an El Monte cop kicked him in the head, so he's suing El Monte for $5 million.

Quote:
The attorney for a gang member kicked in the head by an El Monte police officer at the end of a televised car chase thinks his client has a great case. On Thursday, Nick Pacheco filed a $5-million legal claim against the city on behalf of the 23-year-old.

But just in case, the attorney said his heavily tattooed client will be getting an extreme makeover in time for a trial, complete with a thick Tom Selleck mustache -- think "Magnum P.I." -- to cover the name of his street gang, which is inked on his upper lip. Richard Rodriguez will also grow hair to cover the tattoos on his shaved head. And he'll wear a nice, conservative suit.

To make his point, Pacheco used Photoshop to show the difference.
I doubt this will sway the judge, but I wonder how much it will affect the jury?

link