The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 08-17-2005, 04:00 PM   #16
chronos
Dry Nurse

Married 9 months, best thing I ever did

It's funny, I've only known my wife for about 21 months now. We've lived together for 18 of them and been married for 9 of them. I can't really remember what my life was without her. I always joke that I've been married for 9 months but it feels like 40 years. Not in the sense of "40 years in prison" but in the "I didn't start living until I met her m and it seems like we've always known each other" sense.

My wedding day was the best day of my life and I have never regretted any aspect of being married. Sure we argue and have our bitchy moments but it doesn't take away from anything.

I certainly pray that it stays this way. I'll be working hard on my side to make sure it does.

Jerry
chronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 01:37 PM   #17
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

super!

welcome to the cellar, Original.
Old 08-18-2005, 02:44 PM   #18
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

That's welcome BACK to Chronos, Mr. Winner, a Cellarite from way way back.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 12:55 AM   #19
wolf
lobber of scimitars

wowee! Welcome back indeed!

How did you find us again? (or what inspired you to look ... or did you know and just decide to start posting after a long period of lurkage??)

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 01:12 AM   #20
chronos
Dry Nurse

I've been thinking more and more about the cellar recently. I always missed the people, the activities, the closeknit feel that you just can't find anywhere else. So I did a search on google and found this going. I was very happy to see that an incarnation of the cellar was still in existance.

I had faded away because I couldn't afford the long distance calls from VA anymore. That, plus several years of heavy travel due to consulting really caused me to lose track of many things in my life. My outlook on life has very muched changed and I'm looking forward to slowing down more and enjoying life and the people I know. I've had my fill of the corporate world and the fast track. I've got one more year in me and I have to hope that the company I work for can sell by then so I make a few dollars.

All in all, it's good to be home.

Jerry
Old 08-19-2005, 01:20 AM   #21
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Sweet.

And we've got an excuse for a GTG.

Unfortunately, Timothy's is long gone ...

In which bit of "near Phila" are you?

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

Old 08-19-2005, 09:09 AM   #22
chronos
Dry Nurse

I'm in Boothwyn. It's near Marcus Hook. I'm about 1 mile off exit 1 in PA on 95, on the border of delaware. I would love to be part of a GTG.

I'm heading on vacation for 10 days, so I won't be able to respond for a little while but I'll check back in when I return.
Old 08-19-2005, 11:06 AM   #23
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Good positioning for both Plastic Forks (next june will be #25 people!!) and the esteemed Mr. Levy's residence ... (see how quick I am to offer other's space? I don't have room for even a small GTG).