Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Parenting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Parenting Bringing up the shorties so they aren't completely messed up

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2004, 02:17 PM   #1
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

SIDS(sudden infant death syndrome)

You don't die of SIDS. SIDS is a high fallutin' way of saying "uh, i dunno why the kid died"

I had a friend whos wife was pregnant at the same time that jinx was carrying my oldest. we went to the same lemas classes. his kid died at 4 months while his wife napped with him on her chest. The DR's said it was sids. this was 5 years ago and I had all but forgotten about it as I have not seen Rod for years, but last night, jinx was reviewing some vaccination records compared with infant death reports. It was disgusting. one after another, the kids died 2 or 3 days after having multiple vaccines administered, and one after another, the autopsy showed cause of death to be SIDS. In some cases, they died IN THE DR's OFFICE!....still...cause of death: SIDS.

Back then, I didn't know much about vaccines or SIDS. Just that the kid should sleep on his side or back, blah blah blah. I didn;t know then that, at 4 months old, Rod's child had probably just undergone a series of vaccines. I don't know if Parker had just visited the DR, but I suspect that he had.

I am suspicious of Doctors to begin with because of their consistently superior attitude, ridiculous work schedules when they train, and because of the back door incentives that play such a big role in their day to day. My gut says there must be something going on with money here. Why are doctors and coroners adverse to admitting that vaccines can kill you? Jinx was trying to talk to me about it last night, but after about 5 minutes, I have to admit that I wanted to escape from it. I did not want to know about it. I'ts too depressing. I was happier researching the damaging effects of microwave cooking. It's been bugging me today though. What a fucked up system we have for health care. how elementally wrong.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote