The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2006, 08:57 PM   #1
lookout123
changed his status to single

Who is ready for some change?

No, I don't mean trading one corrupt political party for another... that is already a done deal. I mean personal change. We have had several photo/video threads lately which i have found quite enjoyable. i think quite a while back we had a weight loss challenge thread, but i can't remember when. i think it is time to merge the two ideas.

is anyone interested in participating in a personal changes thread? no contest or challenge - just you vs you. you set your own goal, whether that be weight loss, weight gain, hair growth/removal, peircing additions, tattoos, building the world's largest foil ball, home remodel... anything really. the point is to establish a goal and provide photo documentation along the way. i figure half the cellarites have shared their nipplege *shudder* (MrNoodle... seriously, why?) so what do we have to be shy about?

i have lost all muscle tone while nursing my leg back to health over the last couple of months and am having a hard time finding motivation in getting my workout routine going again - so I will document my return to some semblance of being in shape - IF others are willing to participate.

So whatta ya think?

Last edited by lookout123; 11-08-2006 at 09:01 PM.
lookout123 is offline   Reply With Quote