The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 02-28-2004, 12:07 AM   #76
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

So you were shot, stabbed and left for dead?

No , i found a Kabar when i was young , got accedently stabbed
( i fell on it ) ,
.22mag derenger and a sixpack of bud tallboys don't mix ( my thumb slipped off the hammer ) ,
and the 42 stiches was on Martin Luther Kings Bday ( 3 black guys desided to kick a white boys ass, my ass got kicked with chains with locks on the end ).
Old 02-28-2004, 03:06 PM   #77
kerosene
Touring the facilities

When my brother was 14, he decided to make a Slip-n-slide out of a tarp and some metal tent stakes. I was at a high school function at the time. I got a phone call from my neighbor saying he was in the hospital. When I got there, a very calm brother explained to me how his knee got ripped up so bad, he could see the bone. He ended up with 40 stitches in his leg. He, then grew out of the slip-n-slide phase.
kerosene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 03:57 PM   #78
blue
Operations Operative

Why did they call it a slip and slide anyway, was "I'm about to bust my ass" already taken?

As for pain, my experiences can't hold a candle to others here, but I've had my nose broken twice, fixed once (yeah, beer fights).

So I guess I can handle getting my nose broke, but the next mofo that trys to "fix" my nose better stand to fuck by.
Old 02-29-2004, 12:31 AM   #79
nekee
naughty nurse

confused

What is a kabar? I have never heard of one before. I laughed my ass off when I read "I'm about to bust my ass" That is some funny shit. So I have a very high pain tolerance but I would have to say the worst thing I have ever seen was while I was playing softball in college and while I was in the outfield the shortstop took a line drive right to her face. Her whole body went stiff and she fell flat on her back. Everyone rushed to her side and she lay there with blood everywhere. I would never have imagined that much blood from a nose but hell yeah it was everywhere. So that was it for me thankfully I have never had a serious injury and hopefully never have one!
nekee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 12:50 AM   #80
OnyxCougar
Junior Master Dwellar

***shivers***
OnyxCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 01:09 AM   #81
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

SORRY OC , I wasn't thinking . For some unknown reason I can't totaly eleminate the post , i ditched the pic though

Last edited by zippyt; 02-29-2004 at 01:12 AM.
zippyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:31 AM   #82
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

I deleted it for you Z.

(massages OC's shoulders)
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 09:03 AM   #83
OnyxCougar
Junior Master Dwellar

Nonono.... Don't go deleting stuff. I mean, guns don't kill people and knifes don't cut them, either. I mean, just because I have an aversion doesn't mean you have to watch what you post. Geez. I remember when deleting stuff was waaaay frowned on, due to thread integrity. I'll be ok.
OnyxCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 07:01 PM   #84
nekee
naughty nurse

holy shit

So I decided to look up Kabar for myself. Oh my god my whole body just tensed after reading the story with that knife and thinking of what happened with it. You are a very strong person and you are even stronger for telling it. I am totally in shock right now that someone could even begin to think of doing something that graphic to another human being.
nekee is offline   Reply With Quote