The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 06-25-2006, 10:02 PM   #1
Ibby
erika

Makes Me Sick.

http://www.tightrope.cc/forum/

who votes we invade?
Old 06-25-2006, 10:47 PM   #2
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

Nothing good can come of preemptive war.
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 11:32 PM   #3
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Try this place instead. It looks a lot like home...
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2006, 01:29 AM   #4
AlternateGray
red-shirt guy

Sigh. I try to have faith, but sometimes I think this country's going straight down the toilet... and it's extremists of all stripes who are madly pumping at the handle.
Old 06-26-2006, 08:23 AM   #5
afrayedknot
Disorderly Disciplinarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibram
http://www.tightrope.cc/forum/

who votes we invade?
Wow. When I see these things it makes me question my wordliness. I'm pretty sheltered. I know these people exist and these forums exist(We were a free country not to long ago).I went to the Who the hell are you anyway? (Introduction thread) to see what was there and to my astonishment..... they are identifying themselves. The dilution of the gene pool makes me very sad.
Old 06-26-2006, 09:54 AM   #6
Ibby
erika

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrayedknot
The dilution of the gene pool makes me very sad.
Your word choice... Sounds more like something one of THEM would say.

Honestly... how many of them do y'all think are serious and how many are just trying to put as many 'niggers' 'kikes' and 'spics' into their sentences as possible for the hell of it?
Old 06-26-2006, 09:56 AM   #7
Ibby
erika

Oh, I guess an invasion is out of the question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron
Every so often a website will direct it's viewers to this site to say stupid things and post naughty pictures on this message board. I assume the most recent rash of them are from England, given all the references to "us lot" all being "wankers."

You should know, before you waste your time setting up an account here and attempting to post, that new people are moderated. Your post will never be seen, except by whichever moderator clicks the button and deletes them all.

Have a nice day and enjoy the site.
Old 06-27-2006, 12:46 AM   #8
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Hang 'em high. Prejudice must be ... discouraged. Dangling dead people whose sphincters have let go in death should be pretty discouraging. Lashing a couple dozen copies of The Turner Diaries to their ankles should help make weight.

Last edited by Urbane Guerrilla; 06-27-2006 at 12:49 AM.
Urbane Guerrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 12:58 AM   #9
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrayedknot
Wow. When I see these things it makes me question my wordliness. I'm pretty sheltered. I know these people exist and these forums exist(We were a free country not to long ago).I went to the Who the hell are you anyway? (Introduction thread) to see what was there and to my astonishment..... they are identifying themselves. The dilution of the gene pool makes me very sad.
A great deal of my family are of this mindset. There is a huge subculture in the US and Europe that follow the White Power belief system. Thing is, this is a product of tolerance and freedom of speech. Part of being free is being subject to other's freedom and subject to unpleasant speech (Loose TJ quote).
What is sick is that European nations have dirtied their hands with destroying their freedom of speech laws by outlawing certain kinds of speech and even political parties.
It only makes them stronger, these groups thrive on separatism. the us-&-them mindset and ostrasism... so what have they done, made them right. Sad, very sad.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:30 AM   #10
Ibby
erika

I don't think they shouldn't be allowed to say it, myself... But I DO think we should be able to tear them apart for it.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:47 AM   #11
Griff
still says videotape

It is interesting that they are so heavily moderated to make sure there isn't any anti-hate speech.
Old 06-27-2006, 07:29 AM   #12
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I watched an A&E show last night called SKINHEADS USA about the neo-nazi's in our very midst. After I swallowed the rising bile in my throat and gritted my teeth, it was obvious these guys were disenfranchised loser-idiots with a pathological need to 'belong'. The saddest/worst part was watching them indoctrinate their young.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:23 AM   #13
MaggieL
in the Hour of Scampering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
...it was obvious these guys were disenfranchised loser-idiots with a pathological need to 'belong'. The saddest/worst part was watching them indoctrinate their young.
Gee, that's a desciption with pretty wide applicability :-)

MaggieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:26 AM   #14
rkzenrage

Exactly, any group does that... my family did not do it to my mother or I, though they are still trying. People need to get a clue. You want to head this off, don't write them off.
I have changed two people's view from this way of thinking, not an exaggeration.
Not from treating them like they are are a virus, but with love and compassion and listening to them before speaking.