The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Health
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Health Keeping your body well enough to support your head

Old 05-02-2006, 02:13 PM   #31
rtexanssane
Wiseacre Emeritus

Hi all. Just calling in to say that after talking to Marichiko here and a scientist in another forum which i posted the same thread that i have had to review my opinions on Laetrile.

There is no question about it. Laetrile has become the most widely known alternative therapy on the planet and the internet has become bombarded with articles about it.

This has meant that other valid alternative treatments are being overlooked when laetrile may not be the best option for a patients particular type and stage of cancer which puts these other alternates in the same position with respect to Laetrile as Laetrile proponants complain about being in with respect to orthodox medicine.
Something that unfortunately i have been aparty to with this thread, so i apologise to everyone here for that.

to make up for this i am posting this link on other alternative treatments.

http://www.cancertutor.com

An excellent site which grades all the therapies in terms of which therapy is best for the various stages of cancer and which one can be done at home, in a clinic and that have telephone support or a combination of all these things.
Interestingly although Laetrile is on the list it is not recomended
for stage 111 or stage 1V cancers. The reason given that because the metbolic protcol relies so heavily on building the immune system that it is not fast enough for this type opf cancer patients.
It shows that there are alternative therapies that are so potent at killing cancer cells that they must be "paced" meaning that the rate at which you kill those cells must be directly proprtionate to the rate at which they can be disposed of, for the reason that dead cancer cell like any other type of dead cell will become puss and cause infection which is the last thing a dying cancer patient needs.

Hope you will all find this of interest.
rtexanssane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 03:27 PM   #32
rtexanssane
Wiseacre Emeritus

Damn i wish there was an edit button. Actually this alternative cancer therapy site does have some scathing things to say about orthodox medicine, but its main focus is in helping people to choose the right treatment for their situation and in this it is very meticulous.
rtexanssane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 02:18 PM   #33
Torrere
a real smartass

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtexanssane
Damn i wish there was an edit button.
There is an edit button.
Torrere is offline   Reply With Quote