The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2007, 09:43 PM   #1
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Artistic Opinions Needed!!!

My wife is going to have a baby girl in about 2 months so she won't be able to work for awhile. She doesn't make much money anyway so I was thinking rather than pay a babysitter $500+ per month to watch our baby, my wife can watch her and I can make some money with an online store and eBay store. I'm fairly confident that I'll be able to earn at least this much part time in addition to my regular job.

I've paid for a company to design a logo for my business and they've given me 8 concepts.

Please take a moment to look at them, but DO NOT click on the submit button or choose any of the designs on the website. Please let me know your opinions here.

Keep in mind, once I go with a concept, I can make unlimited revisions (colors, small design changes, etc) until I like it.

Thank you all for your help. Your opinions are valuable to me; especially in artistic matters. I'd appreciate it if we can stick to the subject at hand and not turn this into an attack thread against me by those who don't like me personally. Thanks.

You can view the samples here:

http://www.logobee.com/view/homeschool