Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Sports
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sports My tribe can beat up your tribe

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 06:44 PM   #361
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

Cool TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

undertoad i greatly appreciate the fair chance in proving myself, personally iam disappointed in my picks this week and trupick had one bad week, which we can all agree happens to the best handicappers across North America..... As for comments posted earlier by a Mr.Mac "handicapper of three years"!!!!! buddy you want to make age comments because of the way I talk!!! I am just an ignorant person you my friend are the 20 year old over weight child who is obviously in desperate need of attention, i saw your video messages you want to b in the lime light that bad, then make better picks the opening week of your site one guy goes 2-3 in college football the self proclaimed witch who can c into the future goes 3-4 WOW what future do u c buddy, hate to b repetitive but lay off the drugs and Mac a mere 5-3 mayb 5-4 or 6-4 pending the monaday nighter!!! congratulations it must have just been a bad week b cuz apparantely none of us handicappers did great i personally stand at 6-5 and plan on going to 7-5 after the packers cover tonight... but seeing as how we dont have to pick all the games, even though instigated to do so by a Mr.lumberjim who had an exceptional week(applaude) i will come back strong next week guaranteeing a plus 65 week.......and mr. whip or witch or crackhead whatever u r u r just dying inside seeing some one discredit u, n y not u haven't done much at all this season Mr.undertoad has fairly granted us timne to prove ourselves, thank you once again I wont dissapoint you you are a good fair and reasonable man, Lumberjim I look forward to competing with you some more because you did impress me this week cudos, as for the losers on www.prosportsbettingtips.com if you plan on selling your site to corporations for advertisement, i suggest you get some handicappers whom can consistly pick above 65% b cuz this under par tip system wont cut it
PS: TO MAC AND W.H.I.P. HAHAHAHAHAHAH WEEK 1 FOR YOUR SITE WAS A LAUGHING FAILURE I WISH YOU ALL THE WORST IN THE FUTURE LOSERS
Old 10-29-2007, 07:15 PM   #362
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

fear me.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:00 PM   #363
W.HI.P
Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_At_Covering View Post
No.1 All internet geeks must refrain from acting tough in the safety of their homes, while hiding behind a computer screen
Ok then, why don't we arrange a little meeting since were both here in Toronto No one needs to hide here, do they? Say the place and time!
Old 10-29-2007, 10:44 PM   #364
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

Cool ADRESSING MR.WHIP

GREEN BAY: COVER FINAL 7-5

IF YOU WANT TO MEET I WILL DO SO AFTER YOU OUT PICK ME ONE WEEK, IF YOU DON'T OUT PICK ME IN ONE WEEK THEN WE DONT MEET... ALTHOUGH I SHOULD MEET WITH YOU AND TEACH YOU A THING OR TWO ABOUT THE GAME
PS: MAC PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW YOU WENT 10-6 I KNOW YOU DONT WANT YOUR SITE TO FAIL BUT YOU CANT LIE ABOUT YOUR PICKS TO PERSUADE PTHE PUBLIC, COMBINING AMERICAN AND CANADIAN PICKS IS REDICULOUS IF THATS WHAT YOU NEED TO RESULT TO TO SHOW FACE LOOOOSER
Old 10-29-2007, 11:11 PM   #365
W.HI.P
Free

He went 5-3 on the Canadian spreads, and 5-3 on american spreads.
Its the same percentage dorkstick.
And why not meet right now?
Are you a chicken?
Old 10-29-2007, 11:29 PM   #366
monster
I hear them call the tide

Two Concepts:

1) Paragraphs
2) Lower Case. Not all the time, but mostly.

Try it, you might like it.

Right now, you just look like a crap pundit to me, but maybe if I was able to read your explanation, I 'd give you another chance. I know you don't give a fuck what I think because you think I'm an onlooker who probably doesn't bet, and you don't stand to profit even if I do, but ask yourself... Are you sure you know who I am?
Old 10-30-2007, 01:01 AM   #367
Mac_The_Handicapper
Profitable Prophet

10-6 and 5-3 are the same percentages, why would I be doing to cheat here. The reason I add both is because, say one week I go 6-2 in Canadian Spreads, and 5-3 in American Spreads. Am I supposed to only post my canadian Spread? or Am I supposed to only post my american spread? No I need to post them both combined. That is why I add them together, this doesnt boost my averages at all. The Percentage remains the same.

I find you guys funny. Either you are very young, or you are Grown man that are acting like Young punks, which makes you look even worse.

It's very weak of you, and reflects on your character, for you to diss me on my physical Characteristics. What the fuck does that have to do with me picking picks? What about your mouth piece Tru Picks, True we had a tough week picking (It was a tough week overall) but your boy Tru Picks took the cake, and performed the worse out of everyone.

I find it funny that you call everyone a coward and internet geek, when you're clearly from the same city as us, and were brought to the site by W.HI.P, yet you won't show face and admit to who you are.

YOU MY FRIEND ARE A LOSER... Keep being a coward and not owning up to who you are. You know where to find W.HI.P, and if you don't like him or his picks, tell him to his face, no need to make up an account and attack him in this manner. And if you have a problem with me personally, because that's what it all comes back to, let me know. I will gladly meet up with you and you can tell me why you have a problem with me. Then you can also tell me face to face how much I need to go on a treadmill as well.

11 years handicapping, right. The only thing Handicapped about you is your brain.

Last edited by Mac_The_Handicapper; 10-30-2007 at 01:38 AM.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:44 PM   #368
tru_piks_4u
Resident Denizen

was 3.5 @ nyj
take was (fav)
gb @ kc 2.5
take gb
ari @ tb 4.5
take tb
car @ ten 4.5
take ten
sf @ atl 3.5
take sf
jak @ nwo 3.5
take nwo
den @ det 3.0
take den (fav)
cin @ buf 1.5
take cincy (fav) best game of the week
sd 7.5 @ min
take sd (fav)
sea @ cle 2.5
take sea
ne 6.5 @ indy
take ne (fav)
hou @ oak 3.0
take hou
dal 3.5 @ phi
take phi
bal @ pit 9.5
take pit
Old 10-31-2007, 08:19 PM   #369
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Dal only -3.5? The spread's telling me something.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:26 PM   #370
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

My pool says 3.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:28 AM   #371
W.HI.P
Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
Dal only -3.5? The spread's telling me something.
You underestimate your team.
Old 11-01-2007, 12:01 PM   #372
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Dawk is still out, the pass rush isn't what it used to be, mistakes still being made all over the D, McNabb has lost a step and is getting chased down by DEs when he used to outrun and outdodge them, and looked "iffy" a lot against the MN pass defense, and Dal is coming off the bye for a divisional matchup.

Which is why the spread's telling me something... it's not high enough, and the people will be betting Dal heavily on a Sunday night.

Andy Reid loves divisional games. Birds for the outright win.
Old 11-01-2007, 12:45 PM   #373
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Old 11-01-2007, 07:45 PM   #374
tru_piks_4u
Resident Denizen

So I took the cake last week huh? Well I can't see how you guys would be proud of macs 55%, whips 43% and nicks 33%. you guys are a pro betting tips site, where people should come for tips not a site that averages 44% between the 3 handicappers. Though i did take the cake last week i shared it with nick going 33%. no worrys mac i saved some of that cake for your fat ass. I am not proud of my partner but my side won the first week while the master went 58% picking and we took every game. Its not that we want to take every game but we do it for the sport of it. We isolate the picks that we think are the best of the week with mine being my "fav 5" and the masters being his "gurandamntees"
Tru piks: phi, ne, was, gb, tb, ten, sf, nwo, den, cin, sd, sea, hou, pit
Whip: phi, indy, was, kc, ari, car, sf, jak, den, cin, sd, cle, oak, bal
Mac: phi, indy, was, kc, ari, car, sf, jak, den, cin, sd, cle, oak, bal

Since mac rides whips picks every week dont bother to wait for his picks since they will look something like this^^^^^

Great week for only one person, lj. Congrats on a great week. Good luck to all this week.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:58 PM   #375
W.HI.P
Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
Dawk is still out, the pass rush isn't what it used to be, mistakes still being made all over the D, McNabb has lost a step and is getting chased down by DEs when he used to outrun and outdodge them, and looked "iffy" a lot against the MN pass defense, and Dal is coming off the bye for a divisional matchup.

Which is why the spread's telling me something... it's not high enough, and the people will be betting Dal heavily on a Sunday night.

Andy Reid loves divisional games. Birds for the outright win.
Thats a perfect Reid on the game!
You know what though?
Even straight up ...The Eagles are superior.
Don't forget!
Great teams peak in the 2nd half of the season

lol L-Jim