The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Creative Expression
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Creative Expression Post your own works and chat about them

Old 04-11-2005, 11:37 PM   #1
Sun_Sparkz
Has Body Temperature

Weekly Creative Writing class

Does anyone else remember this from Lumberjims Office?

Well i do and i miss it! why dont we start it again? one person can give the topic, we have 7 days to complete, we vote and the winner gets to chose the next topic, and run around naked in a victory dance?
Old 04-12-2005, 12:02 AM   #2
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Why not skip all that and just go straight for the running around naked in a victory dance?

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 01:03 AM   #3
Sun_Sparkz
Has Body Temperature

ok wolf... you go first
Old 04-12-2005, 09:37 AM   #4
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Okay. Now it's your turn.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 11:08 AM   #5
mrnoodle
bent

Old 04-12-2005, 09:10 PM   #6
Sun_Sparkz
Has Body Temperature

ok....

wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oh no.

oops!! i didnt mean for anybody to see THAT!!

carry on.
Old 04-18-2005, 05:31 AM   #7
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

It was a dark and stormy night.............uh....I'll get back to ya.
Old 04-21-2005, 08:41 PM   #8
Sun_Sparkz
Has Body Temperature

ok, Write a short story imposing a boundary.

In the last sentance.. cross it.
Old 04-22-2005, 08:56 AM   #9
Catwoman
stalking a Tom

I walked up to a door. It was locked. I unlocked it, and walked through.
Old 04-22-2005, 09:55 AM   #10
staceyv
Lecturer

I had PMS. My breasts felt like they were stuffed with lead and bee saliva. I was in no mood for sex. Hell, I was barely able to manage a conversation. My husband was horny- no, very horny. He told me this. I said "no, get away from me. Don't touch them. Ouch. That hurts." He proceeded to chase me around the apartment. My lead breasts slowed me down and he caught me. He threw me on the bed and tried to rip off my jeans. I started screaming "old men! grandmas! baseball! irritable bowel syndrome! cold sores! starving children in africa! vasectomy! vomit!"
My attempts at destroying his erection were in vain.
He got the pants off, then the panties. I became tired of struggling, so I finally said "Fine! Fuck me. Fuck me now and do it hard and fast, damn it". He did.
staceyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 10:28 AM   #11
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Wow. Good stuff, Staceyv. Ya freak.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 07:20 AM   #12
staceyv
Lecturer

I had a rough week at work. I was complaining to my husband that I had to juggle work with taking the dog out, cooking every meal, paying the bills, grocery shopping, laundry, and pretty much everything else it takes to keep the household running smoothly. My husband said to me in his most convincing used car salesman voice,"honey, I don't want you to be stressed out. What can I do to help?" I said, "well, I think it would be a big help if you took the dog out twice a day. That will only take a minute of your time, and he's always there to remind you". He said "great! I will do that. You don't ever have to think about that again."
Fast forward two months later: I took the dog out twice yesterday, because I don't want my baby to be in pain. When Happy has to pee, he shakes and paws at my legs. How could I deny him that? I would never hurt my dog to spite my husband. I would like to kick my husband in the balls, though. This morning, my husband was walking out the door after eating his homemade pistachio cake for breakfast, with his lunch bag in hand, which I had prepared for him earlier with pizza sandwiches on homemade italian bread , homemade cookies, homemade lasagna, and rinsed grapes. I said "Are you going to take the dog out?" He said "oh, come ON! I'm going to work to make money. Why do you bitch right before I leave for work?"
All of the aggravation resulting from his false promises and incompassionate, self-gratifying attitude caused my foot to involuntarily raise itself at warp speeds towards his balls, which exploded upon contact. The end.
staceyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 10:00 AM   #13
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Did he then say, "Oh, come ON! I'm going to work to make money. Why do you kick me in the balls right before I leave for work?"
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 05:32 AM   #14
Catwoman
stalking a Tom

I think he might have forgotten what he's working to make money for. You're his family, you're what matters.
Old 04-25-2005, 02:55 PM   #15
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I don't write because basically, I am a whiney-sort of person. The world does not need another confessional from another alcoholic, bulimic, Born-Again, ex-con, ex-Moonie, kidnap victim or prostitute. If I told my "story" I would only be contributing to the Vacuous Black already teeming with monsters out there. And besides! The story isn't even finished! That wouldn't be quite fair to the reader, would it? Having no ending is like stopping right before your partner cums! It's mean-spirited, is what I'm saying. The only possible reason for writing anything is to see if my mind still works. To see if I recall anything at all or if I've indeed become a victim of Korsakoff's Syndrome. I am, incidentally, right in the very midst of a juicy, life-altering (possibly including Time in the Pokey!) scenario, but I haven't the heart. Why make you misreable when you can read the very amusing toilet messages between SV and Arsen? Now there's a story! (No disrespect meant to either party.) I thank you for this opportunity for 'sharing', though. Very good of you all.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote