Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 07:46 AM   #3
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
I asked her not to return, there is no longer a need to address her
Why is open discussion undesirable?

Those posts accurately demonstrate how easily many can be brainwashed. A lesson that is logical and should not make anyone emotional (angry).

Those posts demonstrate a point I constantly make. Demonstrates a difference between an 'adult thinking like an adult' verses an 'adult who still thinks emotionally like a child'.

Those posts clearly demonstrate how one becomes brainwashed. And even (must) deny it. A lesson that others still do not understand. And then end up planting seeds of anarchy by becoming angry.

Was jaminhealth banned for simply becoming a poster child for how some people are easily brainwashed? If those posts made anyone emotional (angry), then those posts can remain on their ignore list.

Those posts should never make an adult, who is an adult, angry. Those posts did not attack any person. But even more necessary, demonstrate even how Russian hackers so easily manipulate many if not most Americans.

And demonstrate a difference between honest reasoning and junk science.

Urbane Guerrilla openly disparages people. jaminhealth did not. Why a double standard?
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 08:06 AM   #4
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

She wasn't banned, learn to read
Old 10-17-2020, 08:41 AM   #5
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Reading can lead to comprehension; it's a slippery slope.
Old 10-17-2020, 03:13 PM   #6
tw

Quote:
Then why are we having regular discussions after being banned? Or are there many different bans? Rather than being nasty, please discuss in an adult manner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth
I was not banned, but told I cannot post ...
Old 10-17-2020, 10:12 AM   #7
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 03:35 PM   #8
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
Army of Darkness - Lady I'm Afraid I'm ...
Apple is doing that in their App Store (to Epic Games and Fortnight). So the video is a Hollywood reenactment. But is that relevant?
Old 10-17-2020, 03:16 PM   #9
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

I do not understand your question
Old 10-17-2020, 03:28 PM   #10
tw

Quote:
I do not understand your question
Why is it that someone, who is banned, is still posting in the Cellar? I just quoted jaminhealth's reply that was after that ban.

Meanwhile, answer the relevant question. Why ban someone who attacks no one. And not ban someone like Urban Guerrilla who repeatedly demeans and disparages others?

jaminhealth and Urbane Guerilla do share one common attribute. They both make 'soundbite' claims that are not justified by supporting facts. And that are promoted only by propaganda machines. Both also ignore replies that expose their logic mistakes.

UG includes insults with his denials. jaminhealth did not. Why a double standard?

That's two questions.
Old 10-17-2020, 04:28 PM   #11
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

She wasn't banned; learn to read
Old 10-18-2020, 08:56 AM   #12
tw

Then why can jaminhealth not post? Read the contradiction! Stop being so emotional.

Oh. Double secret probation. Why didn't you say so?

Meanwhile, why do you keep avoiding that second question? Why that double standard?
Old 10-18-2020, 09:11 AM   #13
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Tdub - just let it go man.

Everyone's tired of this one. The site is closing and we are moving on to a new place - the whole JIH debacle is old news now. Let it die - there will be other arguments other disagreements and debates.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 10:51 AM   #14
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

tw,

Why don't you insult me one last time for old time's sake, and then I will ban you and then you can tell people you were banned.
Old 10-18-2020, 04:17 PM   #15
tw

Quote:
Why don't you insult me one last time for old time's sake,
UT I never insulted you. Ever. But I do openly challenge some posts that you spawned. Aggressively and with supporting facts. Especially about Saddam's WMDs since the resulting damage to America was that obvious. Those (your) conclusions exist separately from you.

That is never an attack on you or any other person - as summarized here: Vit C, Vit D, Zinc and Grape Seed Extract.

I routinely discuss Saddam's WMDs because it is an insightful historical fact that all must or should have learned from. And that so many, today, still do not apologize for the massacre of 5,000 servicemen for no purpose (as also discussed in dejavue Nam).

Others should also learn why astronauts were killed on Challenger and Columbia (criminally negligent homicide). Why a scumbag Trump attacked obsolete airplanes in a Syrian air force base - ignoring Putin provided nerve gas stockpiles. An event in history. None of that or this discussion insults you or any other adult.

What is the difference between an adult's and child's brain? Facts from science that also do not insult anyone.

A logical question remains. Should never create emotions in any adult. Why a double standard? Since Urbane Guerrilla routinely insults others (rather than address facts). While jaminhealth did not insult anyone (although insulted something that is not any person - logical thought).

Outstanding questions: Why ban (or cut off) jaminhealth while condoning UGs constant personally disparaging comments? And why is jaminhealth unable to post (but is somehow not banned)?

And then a third question that jaminhealth also refuses to answer. Why do so many 'health' supplements not contain any of ingredients listed on its label? A damning question that is reposted. Since it is fundamental to this "relevant and underlying" question.

Apparently those posted thoughts are so damning that their parents will not defend them. That is the topic.

DanaC - this is about honesty. I have never stopped addressing dishonest thoughts. And still remind everyone about so many who will not apologized for advocating 5,000 deaths in Mission Accomplished. And no apologized for 50,000 useless dearths in VietNam. Both lessons from history. Those conclusions (rampant dishonesty) is the topic. No person is insulted.

Unfortunately, many assume an attacked thought is a personal insult. It clearly is not if one is thinking like an adult.

Challenging topics insults no one. Those topics (thoughts) exist separate and on their own. Challenging them bluntly does not disparage anyone. For the same reasons that bogus (unsubstantiated) claims by jaminhealth need not result in punishment or censorship.

Attacking persons, as Urbane Geurrilla, Fox News, the scumbag president Don, Sexobon, and other anti-humanity extremist often do, is unacceptable.

So three questions remain ignored and unanswered. Two by UT. And one by jaminhealth.

Oh. A fourth question. Does double secret probation exist?