The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 01-30-2008, 03:07 PM   #16
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

How will you be using the chain?

Welcome to the Cellar!
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 03:42 PM   #17
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

grassy is that you, grassy knoll? or grassy oss?
Old 01-30-2008, 11:35 PM   #18
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Hi Cindy.... yes, tell us about the chain, please.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:27 AM   #19
grassy
Dog O'Nine Tails

Hi everyone I'm back!!! (grassy)

Hi everyone, its' cindy(grassy) i am brand new here.I live in the north east, I found you guys because i googled tree theives, and it lead me here. i was tickled pink to find someone talking about tree theives. anyway Hi!!!!!! you guys are gonna love this story! so i dont really know where i am on this board, but let me tell you about my trees! cindy
grassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 09:30 AM   #20
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassy View Post
so i dont really know where i am on this board, but let me tell you about my trees! cindy
You're right where you need to be. Tell us the tree story!
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 09:32 AM   #21
TheMercenary

Yes Cindi, do tell.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:49 AM   #22
grassy
Dog O'Nine Tails

Cool The TREE THEIF named HILLBILLY BILL!!!! and my story

ok here it is...... i am 46, i have a dying father who is 80, on 12 meds, oxygen 24/7 and Drunk to boot. drinking a half a liter of rot-gut wine... ok i live at the house with him to take care of things such as snow, cooking etc etc... he is really feeble. well well, in comes a old friend... after 30 years this old friend starts showing up?His name is Bill, i knicknamed him HILLBILLY! or he is also known now as Bill the Con. ever so slowly HillBilly starts to take things... chainsaws disappear, expensive Metal lathes, out of the celler, wood lathes, tools, new cooking grill, new snowblower.... They also borrow the CAR!!!!! the list of stuff goes on.... this goes on little by little behind my back. almost until everything is gone, then the big HEIST, the STANDING TREES?????? In return for plowing the driveway(snow) HillBilly gets this deal going with my father, he needs alittle winter wood, for his stove. This is sept4th, last year. All of a sudden, the trees are coming down, Hillbilly HIRES another guy to cut the trees down. ON DADS LAND! and My home too! i think hillbilly plans on paying the other guy with OUR WOOD! for his labor. guess how much TREES COME DOWN??????? 3o CORDS... that is alot of trees!!!!!. if a person stacked the wood, neatly, to give you an idea how much wood that is? picture this... its a pile 4 feet high, by 4 feet wide and the length of a football field almost!!!!! it is selling for about 250.00 a cord, so we are talkign 5000-6000 dollars of wood. then the BEST part is... After he cut down 30 cords of trees, he(hillBilly comes into the house an ANNOUNCES he is taking the nice dry wood out of our celler ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which is ANOTHER 4 cords!!!!! that is the gist of it. and that is what put me over the edge. The problem is this? the old man? he is nastey, drunk, and wants hillbilly to have this wood. ( he must have dementia too) anyway i have to STOP HILLBILLY! how??????????? without getting the old man to excited? Hillbilly will not listen to me. the guy has alot of( you know what) as long as there is something to get. hill billy wont leave. but the story gets better... a GUN gets involved. do you want to hear about the gun part? cindy
Old 01-31-2008, 10:01 AM   #23
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassy View Post
do you want to hear about the gun part? cindy
Sure! And don't forget the chain. Tell us about the chain too.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:04 AM   #24
TheMercenary

Sounds a bit fishy. Like you just stood by while this guy comes in to the house and takes all of this stuff? And you never called the cops about the trees, missing equipment, gun or what ever??? please...
Old 01-31-2008, 10:30 AM   #25
glatt

Let her finish her story before you jump on her.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:39 AM   #26
TheMercenary

I wasn't jumping on her, just commenting on what was posted to this point. I mean think about it, would you let some Hillbilly come into your dad's house and start to remove extremely expensive peices of equipment and then cut all his trees down, knowing he is basically to feeble and drunk to make correct decisions about his property? Just sounds fishy.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:50 AM   #27
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

I'm waiting to see how it ends. I agree that this does sound odd and I wonder if we're being taken for a ride here. Nevertheless, in a situation as described here, things can "slide" from borrowing the chainsaw to outright pillage, and it can be very hard to see when to take strong action and what the hell to do.
C'mon grassy, give us the rest. If nothing else, you're spinning a pretty good story. And it may even be true.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:56 AM   #28
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

If I were his kinfolk, I'd say "move away from there."
Shawnee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:08 AM   #29
grassy
Dog O'Nine Tails

Ok guys theres more

Ha ha it is True! it has no ending yet... ok.. heres more. well if you knew the old man, you'd understand? he hoards stuff, he's really nastey, he explodes with anger stuff like that. ok they Hillbilly and his wife alwaysd Wait till i LEAVE. thats how they get it. they back up their truck and just lug stuff off. so To STOP it, i go down the celler like a woman gone Mad with a magic marker, and i start putting up signs.. Nastey signs.... HANDS OFF THIS WOOD you LOOTER! You Theif!!! You Scavenger!!! The signs are everywhere!!! and guess what? just to be a smart -ss the Hilly billy takes some of that wood! now i'm really mad.... ok so i start to Try to tell the old man, that this guy is a con... He screams, gets really mad, and he has a loaded Hand gun right by his chair!!! he starts to grab for it... dont you talk about my friends like that" totally gullable.. he just dont Get IT. this goes on and on and finally one night and he's drunk and threatens to kill me, and we call the cops.... four cop cars come, and one game warden, its not over yet tho! cause the trees are still laying there... covered in snow 25 cords of them. ok you wanna hear more? if i drive you nuts just say so....???LOL
Old 01-31-2008, 11:13 AM   #30
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Its costing us nothin - go on with your "story"......