The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Cellar-related > Cellar Meta

Cellar Meta Users, threads, etiquette, posting, usage, forums, why this place matters or doesn't

Old 09-14-2007, 10:56 AM   #16
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Initial review of the data shows that, for whatever reason, there are almost no direct flights from PHL to MCI, making it an expensive ticket or a 7 hour flight.

It is cheaper/shorter to fly to Vegas.

hint hint hint
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 11:01 AM   #17
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

I know hubby and I would be in for a Vegas trip...
Old 09-19-2007, 11:49 PM   #18
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

I am actually planning a trip to Vegas at some point in early December to meet up with an old friend.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:06 AM   #19
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Is your old friend's name........ Labrat?
Old 09-20-2007, 10:39 AM   #20
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Bollox. I'd really love that. But...no can do. Til I leave uni my budget really doesn't stretch to much beyond a week in a caravan in Whitby.

Can I suggest that if you do manage to pull this off (ooer missus!) if somebody were to film some of it and post it on the Cellar, us stay-at-homes can get a flavour of the gathering

[eta] given who's organising the gtg that suggestion may be a bit too hot to handle.....:P
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 08:00 PM   #21
Elspode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spexxvet View Post
Is your old friend's name........ Labrat?
No, unfortunately not, but the friend in question shares many of the same fine qualities as our beloved LR. Actually, she shares what will soon be one of Bri's qualities, namely, she has had breast cancer surgery, although in her case, it was a lumpectomy. She says that she has a boob and a half.

Know what? I'd still do her...a lot.
Old 09-20-2007, 08:22 PM   #22
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

I think it goes beyond men still wanting to fuck you after you've had breast surgery. Women feel like they're unlovable because they don't feel whole again.

Having said that, I'm sure Els would realize that to be the case.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:17 PM   #23
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

There's gazillions of men that lust after women with whole arms and legs missing, so what's a little missing tit.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:25 PM   #24
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
I think it goes beyond men still wanting to fuck you after you've had breast surgery. Women feel like they're unlovable because they don't feel whole again.

Having said that, I'm sure Els would realize that to be the case.
I would hope and suggest that any man worth a dime would be more interested in the love he has for the woman than the love he has for a tit or lack there of. I am just saying if he will not fuck her because of a lack of a tit, fuck him, you don't need him.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:28 PM   #25
Aliantha

yeah...well that's fair enough and I agree.

My point was more that the fucking is secondary or maybe doesn't even really rate to a womans self esteem if that makes any sense.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:35 PM   #26
Elspode

I do have more than a little experience in the area of lack of self esteem. Damned thing is, try hard though I do to think I'm freakish, it just doesn't seem to turn out that way. I think one does have to keep open to opportunities to experience things that help prove that negative POV incorrect, though.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:38 PM   #27
Aliantha

Well, I reckon we've all had a stroll down that street once or twice in our lives Els. You're no different than anyone else in that regard.

It's always good to keep an open mind, but I don't think sex is a consolation for much when you really look at it.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:41 PM   #28
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Kink is good for a relationship.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:16 PM   #29
monster
I hear them call the tide

Bri, you're right. It's going to fuck up your sex life. BUT NOT PERMANENTLY. And it's probably a good thing. If you read raunchy fiction, you don't want "bodice-ripper" to pertain to mastectomy scars.

You're all right, Bri will still be as sexy as ever, but it will take time for her to feel as sexy as ever. But it will happen. I suspect we may need a ticketing system to manage the queue for those who want to show their appreciation of her sexiness when she's ready to hear it. I volunteer to hand out the timed tickets at a mere nickel a piece. I expect to be able to retire on the profits before the new year.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:23 PM   #30
Elspode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
Well, I reckon we've all had a stroll down that street once or twice in our lives Els. You're no different than anyone else in that regard.

It's always good to keep an open mind, but I don't think sex is a consolation for much when you really look at it.
I see where you're going with it, but man, when you're really down on yourself or in a bad place in your life, having someone be interested in *you*, approving of you - i.e., wanting to do you - is a damn fine pick me up.