The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 09-30-2020, 12:14 AM   #751
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
dude, step away from the screen..... and the keyboard......
No longer possible in America. Be concerned. Extremists are encouraging anarchy like we have not seen since Joseph McCarthy. We have already seen Trump's Storm Troopers marching in streets carrying AK-47s - just like the SS and SA did generations ago. Trump openly encourages it. Charlottesville Virginia is but another example of hate that he will encourage for years. If we all do not start appreciating this threat and act on 3 November. Don't walk away. Be very concerned.

Hate groups are now publicly marching. Inspired by Trump. Only 3 November can defuse it.

We know Trump will not exercise a peaceful transition of power. He is already planting lies to subvert credibility of our elections. Did so again tonight. Trump's good friend and ally, Putin, is openly and actively assisting. Trump even denies what all (13?) American intelligence agencies say.

Trump's narcissistic personality disorder means he cannot admit defeat. When removed from office (maybe forcefully), well, he will do classic despotism. Continue to inspire anarchy, confrontation, disorder, nihilism, racism, riots, misogyny, skepticism, disinformation, hate, mistrust, and personal attacks even on patriots (moderates) for years. It has already begun: A Rural Area with Moderate Politics .

He openly labeled American soldiers in military cemeteries as 'losers'. America's far right extremists are so easily manipulated as to approve. Even Sexobon tacitly approved. henry quirk, Urbane Guerrilla, and sexobon are examples of these disciples.

An orange faced bully knows how to incite adults who are still children; just like Hitler, Mussolini, and McCarthy did. We are suppose to learn from history.

Scowling was constantly on Trump's face for the entire 'so called' debate. He parodied behavior and facial appearances of other famous (above cited) despots. Problem is, he was not trying to be funny. It is and will long remain his attitude.

He has already primed his disciples to create anarchy if he loses this election. No different than other despots from history.

Be concerned. Symptoms of this type future are apparent. And, like Saddam's WMDs, I do not say this lightly. If a landslide election does not bring him down, expect hate and dissension on a confrontational scale.

Sexobon's open contempt, constantly posting combative insults, is again apparent here. He is a Trump disciple - brainwashed by Trump's emotionally enticing hate. He again posts without contributing anything honest or useful - just like Trump did tonight.

Even Richard Nixon was not as corrupt (and dangerous) as Trump. A landslide victory is necessary for a peaceful transition of power and for peace years later.

Remember the good old days when it was so simple? Obama was not an American. Did Trump lie again?
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 01:09 AM   #752
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Be concerned; but, don't worry. The world will keep on turning while tw has a meltdown and conniptions. Notice how the postings of panic stricken ruminants gets longer and longer as they continue to regurgitate fake news believing quantity of verbiage can make up for lack of quality. It's a figment of the twittledee peasant mentality of twittledumb.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 06:19 AM   #753
Griff
still says videotape

Yes the world keeps turning, civilizations fall, and humans grind it out. Choosing to fail is where we part company.

Chris Wallace was the only winner last night.
Old 09-30-2020, 12:10 PM   #754
Diaphone Jim
Junior Master Dwellar

Trump clearly came in with the intent of interrupting and avoiding any discussion of anything of importance.
Biden did better on interrupting, but still bit on Trump's attacks.
All of a sudden, talk of Biden's terminal senility is muted.

Trump must be just about the crudest, rudest, lyingest asshole ever to come down the pike.
Diaphone Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 03:56 PM   #755
sexobon

They weren't going to give Ivanka enough camera time; so, I didn't watch the debate.

Sounds like I didn't miss much.
Old 09-30-2020, 04:07 PM   #756
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

I thought it was really funny.

Did you say smart?

No one cares, Joe.

... This clown over here...

I lolled.

Bad things happen in Philly. Bad things.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 04:06 PM   #757
Carruthers
Junior Master Dwellar

I'm a disinterested third party but, based on the TV reports I have seen, the Trump-Biden debate generated more heat than light.

Meanwhile, Abe Lincoln turns in his grave...

Name:  Abe despairs.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  145.9 KB
Old 10-01-2020, 09:51 PM   #758
tw

'So called' debate was completely about The Donald using interruptions and insults. But then words that begin with "I" are his favorite.

He was always that way. Amazing how many did not see what was obvious in 2016 when the President of his election campaign (Steve Bannon) was dealing with a 30 second attention span. He could not even stay quiet for 30 seconds. He even got into pissing arguments with Chris Wallace. Would not even let Wallace finish many of his questions.
Old 10-01-2020, 11:26 PM   #759
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 01:07 AM   #760
tw

Everyday, this guy throws another threat to the American economy. Trump is old (74) and obese. He has all factors necessary to be killed by Covid. And an attitude that makes him ripe for sickness.

Well he finally contracted the disease. And within less than 48 hours, was so sick as to require ICU treatment. Normally the president goes by cars to something local in Washington. But was apparently so sick as to need airlift.

Apparently so sick that at one point reporters were told they could not see the president lift off. Apparently cooler heads prevailed. White House officials realized that might create a national panic.

Time to start discussing (preparing for) possibilities. For example, what happens if he dies in the next four weeks? Or what happens if he is comatose, on a ventilator, on 3 November? These are real possibilities because reality constantly has contradicted what he keeps saying and what extremists believe.

Another, today, told me that Covid is only as dangerous as the flu. Amazing how brainwashed so many remain after facts said otherwise for so long. He is an avid Trump supporter who may learn (finally from Trump) how dangerous this disease really is.

Trump may be weeks for death. Or may be incapacitated for the next six weeks - throughout the rest of this election.

Will that cause so many extremists to finally learn how many times Trump lied - even about Covid? Or will it rally supporters?

Its a whole new ballgame where Trump may be sicker than his extremist subordinates want to admit. Apparently his sick wife is nowhere near as sick. So she remains in the White House.

Again, using a helicopter to go to Walter Reid suggests he is far sicker than anyone is admitting.
Old 10-03-2020, 07:56 AM   #761
Griff
still says videotape

"I don’t wear a mask like him,” Trump said of Biden mockingly in the debate. “Every time you see him, he’s got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away from him and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen.”

https://apnews.com/article/virus-out...ec140a7ad3cb21

This unceasing ugliness is why we have trouble maintaining decorum. We have to hold our punches if we're going to mend our society. Hopefully folks who are persuadable put 2 and 2 together. mask / distance / wash yo hands
Old 10-03-2020, 08:41 AM   #762
sexobon

Some of the people who don't wash their hands to reduce the spread of COVID-19 are probably the same people who don't wash their hands after grabbing pussy too.
Old 10-03-2020, 11:01 AM   #763
tw

]https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-donald-trump-joe-biden-archive-cleveland-82808a7ace38de0966ec140a7ad3cb21
Quote:
Trump’s speech was notably shorter than usual, 45 minutes instead of the usual one to two hours.
Hitler and Castro also gave multiple hour speeches to their brainwashed audiences.
Old 10-05-2020, 09:22 PM   #764
Griff
still says videotape

“Don’t be afraid of Covid”

Lots of bad news today. I’m not sure I’ll be able to visit homes next week. This 🤡 needs to shut up.
Old 10-06-2020, 11:31 AM   #765
Diaphone Jim
Junior Master Dwellar

I wonder if Trump was trying to look like Mussolini when he posed after taking his mask off.
He then proceeded into the Nation's House prepared to infect all he met with a potentially deadly disease.
After shaming them into removing their only defense, their masks.
Speaking of Il Duce, I wonder if we'll see President Pennywise in Benito's pose in the Piazzale Loreto.
Diaphone Jim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cheesecake