The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Cellar-related > Cellar Meta
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Cellar Meta Users, threads, etiquette, posting, usage, forums, why this place matters or doesn't

Old 12-14-2007, 07:43 AM   #46
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Yeah, but I ate it.
Shawnee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 01:35 PM   #47
shina
Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
And you were there, and you, and you.
Oh Auntie Em, there's no place like home,.
shina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:19 PM   #48
Mockingbird
Master of hand to mouth living

Here's one for you. I met someone in a dream and then met them face to face two days later. I never brought it up, what would they have thought?
Old 12-14-2007, 02:37 PM   #49
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

No kidding Mocking......That happened to me at a job. They recognized me too but didn't know from where. I didn't tell them that it was a dream....because they would think I was nutso!! Same goes for you!( Or that you are coming onto them in a creepy fashion, depending on the circumstance.)

Yea...don't bring it up unless they do first.

Why should they know that? There's really no good reason...Chances are they wouldn't be able to handle the information. Or there is a chance that you really are crazy.
Old 12-14-2007, 03:48 PM   #50
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Oh I always tell people things like that - you'd think I'd learn from the looks I've got over the years. I'm a bit like Luna Lovegood IRL, just without the blonde hair.

I was in a conversation with the manager of another department once and told him, "You were in my dream the other night. You were really friendly." He went bright red and the story came up regularly as long as I worked there - I had had a sexual dream about this man and told him in front of all his team. Completely inaccurate but I can see why it was more fun to tell it that way.
Old 12-14-2007, 03:56 PM   #51
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

Or you could be a laughing-stock as Sundae suggests......
Old 12-15-2007, 02:12 PM   #52
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Not starring Dwellars, but definitely Cellar inspired last night.

I dreamed I saw my hero Mark Gatiss walking down Walton Street in Aylesbury. I smiled at him, he smiled politely back and walked on. I then "woke" realised it had been a dream and told my new family (see below), joking that if I saw him in real life he might recognise me from the dream. Lo and behold, I had no sooner finished telling them, than Mark Gatiss, dressed in an impeccable 3 piece tweed suit with a bowler hat and cane - exactly as in my dream - came walking down the road. So I approached him and he smiled in recognition and said, "Don't tell me - 1966?" Which I decently ignored as making no sense and told him about the last time I had seen him IRL at the Old Vic.

The majority of the dream was taken up by the fact my family were moving house, and I realised I had 4 half brothers and sisters I had never met (although they were still both my parents' children) and Mum was pregnant with another child. Yet we were moving into a 2 bedroomed house. Very irresponsible given that it would be 8 children and 2 adults - I think this came from the Right to Life thread.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:39 AM   #53
Chocolatl
Glutton for Gluttony

I just woke up, and I thought I'd better post this real quick before I forget about it.

Last night I had a dream that I was at the mall doing some Christmas shopping, when all of a sudden LJ turned up and started asking me to buy a car. I told him there was no way I could afford to buy a car right now, but he kept insisting. Eventually, he pulled out his guitar and started singing about how cars make the best gifts for Christmas - just like those commercials on tv with the big red bows on top of the Lexuses. Finally, Sundae and Jinx showed up and told him he couldn't sing to me anymore because there were other Dwellars waiting their turn for LJ to sing to them instead.

Not a spectacularly exciting dream, but an amusing way to start a Monday morning.

Last edited by Chocolatl; 12-17-2007 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Clarity
Chocolatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 11:31 AM   #54
Razzmatazz13
Vicariously, I live...

lol choco! nice one...I had a cellar dream about chat last night, but the details have mostly faded off now, maybe I'll get another dose of clarity later today