The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 06-30-2011, 04:50 AM   #751
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

/
Attached Images

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:27 AM   #752
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Bacon cheesecake.
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2011, 03:02 PM   #753
Pete Zicato
Turns out my CRS is a symptom of TMB.

Hey Els. I've been missing your pithy self. Hope everything is ok with you.

Talk nerdy to me.
Pete Zicato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:31 AM   #754
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspode View Post
Bacon cheesecake.
Cover it in chocolate, and the world is yours.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:49 PM   #755
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

I lurk. I'm not so pithy anymore, apparently. One day, something will rouse the dormant wordsmith within, and you'll all suffer for it.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:36 AM   #756
Griff
still says videotape

I think we could all suffer that.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:35 AM   #757
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

yes, please.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:31 PM   #758
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I can haz suffrin'?

Old 09-08-2011, 12:07 PM   #759
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Attached Images

Old 09-20-2011, 02:17 AM   #760
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Bacon gone bad.

I'm sorry.
Attached Images

Old 09-20-2011, 07:36 AM   #761
glatt

Now, how's the truck supposed to get to the dumpster with all those dead pigs blocking the way? I suppose the picture was taken by the truck driver to show his boss to explain why he didn't empty the dumpster that day.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:04 AM   #762
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Hmm. Either that's the number of dead pigs they throw away on a regular basis, or those pigs died of something unusual. In which case I'd think there must be biohazard laws, especially for such a large pig farm as that.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:18 AM   #763
glatt

Larger picture here.

The dumpster says "National By-Products Inc." When you Google that, it's a US based rendering company.
Quote:
National By-Products Inc.

National By-Products was founded in 1993 and is one of the best independent renders of the nation. They collect more than 1 billion pounds of animal by-products, annually, from livestock producers, meat packers, grocery stores and restaurants. Today, National By-Products Inc. is comprised of a fleet of 450 trucks and 750 employees.
National by-products sells their products to national and international markets like manufacturers of chemicals, soaps, cosmetics, plastics, lubricants, livestock and poultry feeds.
Today, National By-Products is one of the biggest processors of animal and poultry by-products generated by livestock. The oils and other products are used for things like cooking, snack food manufactures, fats, proteins and hides.
National By-Products has a stable workforce, made of 1,000 employees. Their workforce is divided in areas like collection stations and many processing facilities.
National By-Products is a very important step in the food chain, because if the animal by-products is not processed it will be a hazard to the public health and to the environment.
National By-Products does its part to prevent pollution of surface and ground waters, the spread of animal an human diseases and minimize nuisance odors.
Their manufactures are located in: Little Rock, Arkansas; Denver, Colorado; Chicago, Lynn Center, Mason City, Illinois; Indianapolis, Indiana; Clinton, Des Moines, Iowa;Garden City ,Kansas City, Wichita, Kansas; Kansas City, Missouri; Bellevue, Omaha, Platte River, Nebraska; Berlin, Wisconsin.
NBP always look for good people, how like to works, in areas as truck drivers, plant personnel, administrative support and territory and district management; sales, fleet management, engineering, research, and accounting.
National By-Products offers services such as: Bulk Klean, which recycle the bulk grease and process it; Livestock Mortality Collection Service, eliminate leaky barrels, damage covers and the resulting rodent attraction; Meat Scrap Collection Service: they collect all of the scrap meat.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:28 AM   #764
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Quote:
NBP always look for good people, how like to works,
snicker
Old 09-20-2011, 09:33 AM   #765
glatt

Especially good writers. They need some of those, stat.

Tags
bacon, meat