The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Arts & Entertainment
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Arts & Entertainment Give meaning to your life or distract you from it for a while

Old 11-25-2003, 03:21 PM   #1
xtreemgmr84
Rapscallion

Quote:
Originally posted by SouthOfNoNorth
three words:

pong: the movie.

who of us can doubt the emotional content to be found in the triumph of the green paddle over the blue?

Quote:
Originally posted by ChewbaccusBut yeah, the game based off of Two Towers was surprisingly good. It literally broke the rule that games based on movies are all crap. And from what I'm hearing, Return of the King is only better.
I just got the Two Towers on DVD. Never played the game tho... might have to rent that one.

I played the I-ninja game last night for the first time and I thought it was great. I don't think you have to be a fan of platformers in order to like it either. I happen to enjoy platformers anyway, but I-ninja has several clever moves that set it apart for me. He has some fun attack moves and some wall-running techniques that are unique to the game. I think the actual game is much better than the demo, but if you haven't even played the demo yet, it's worth your while if you want a fun platformer; http://www.ininjagame.com
xtreemgmr84 is offline   Reply With Quote