The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 11-21-2019, 12:25 AM   #61
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbane Guerrilla View Post
Fair enough. Be liberty-minded and come to admirableness anyway. Still doesn't hurt.

I'm not here to steer you wrong; you are not being played with nor deceived.
You're not here for anything but self-fellating--as demonstrated by the fact that this isn't the first time you've been corrected about my gender. You haven't paid an ounce of attention to any other Dwellar on a personal level, and that is why no one will ever buy what you're selling, regardless of what it may be. (Kind of like the knives you used to sell, which I remember because I do pay attention. See how it works? Try not being the center of your own universe for once--I promise, it doesn't hurt.)
Old 11-21-2019, 10:06 AM   #62
Luce
Weaponized Funk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
Trump has been doing this corruption all his life. He (like Al Capone) knows he can murder someone on Fifth Ave and still be elected president. He knows how easily his supporters can be ordered what to think.

This president is so ignorant as to even surrender in Syria because Erdogan told him it would be good. Erdogan simple did what others do to manipulate the scumbag. Praise his ego.

It also explains why he believes Putin - who said all 17 American intelligence agencies lied. And why he said it is good and OK for N Korea to continue their missile testing and nuclear bomb manufacturing. He knows his disciples will believe any lie he says.

Even Nixon was never this corrupt. 40% of Americans were so brainwashed as to believe Nixon was honest - right up to the end. How many Americans watched their comrades die uselessly in Vietnam - to protect Nixon's legacy. Dejavue - this time Trump.

If he was honest, then all his people could testify - since there was no crime. He cannot. His entire life has been corrupt. So he must obstruct justice - as he was doing even over 30 years ago with his father Fred.

Anyone who thinks Trump is innocent has been brainwashed for over 30 years. He was always well known in NY for his corruption - and getting away with it. Just like Al Capone - who also tried to hide his tax returns.
Most people that are still with Trump - at least in my limited set of data points - are using him as Substitute Jesus in a literal sense, and there is nothing anyone can say or do that will change their mind. It's gone from partisan to religious in nature.
Old 11-21-2019, 06:54 PM   #63
sexobon
^it sings^

Our Donald
Who art on Twitter
Hallowed be thy tweets
Thy reelection come
Thy rants be done
On the campaign trail
As they are on Twitter
Give us this day
Our daily tweets
And forgive us our fake news
As we forgive those
Who witch hunt against us
And lead us not into deposition
But deliver us from self-incrimination
Omen
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 08:06 PM   #64
sexobon
^it sings^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
… as demonstrated by the fact that this isn't the first time you've been corrected about my gender. ...
You may be coming across as too smart and sophisticated for him to think you could be a woman. Try dumbing it down to being just the nice piece of ass so he can remember you. Those old folks' memories can be tricksy.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 08:25 PM   #65
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Hey, knock off those old folks generalizations. I'm older than any of you and well aware she's a nice piece of ass as well smart and sophisticated.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:05 AM   #66
henry quirk
solitary reptile

fine the true amidst the funny

https://babylonbee.com/news/poll-maj...ng-as-possible
Old 11-22-2019, 10:51 PM   #67
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
Our Donald
Who art on Twitter