The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2017, 09:05 PM   #1
bbro
Insert witty comment here

Confession Box

I tried to search, but it doesn't work on mobile browser. I need to tell someone what happened last night, but I figured a confession thread for anyone would be a good idea.

If this already exists, feel free to merge and/or delete

So, I am staying in an unfamiliar place. I am relying on my phone to get me back to my room. I got drunk last night. My phone battery was dying, so I asked a bartender if he could charge it. He said yes and "plugged" it in. I got it back with 1% battery and no idea how to get back to my room. Someone drew me a map, but I still got lost.

Apparently, drunk me decided to go to a fire station and pass out. I wake up surrounded by people and I'm sobbing, cold, and wet (it was raining). I remember telling them that my phone died and the bartender didn't care. Please don't call my parents. Please don't arrest me. Am I in trouble.

I wasn't in trouble or being arrested. They charged my phone enough to find the address of the place I am staying. Drove me home. I woke up with a swollen and bruised elbow. More bruises are appearing. I am considering therapy in the new year. I know I am a binge drinker type alcoholic. This scared the crap outta me. I had to tell someone.