The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

View Poll Results: how many people have you 'done it' with?
0.....yeah, i'm the one 3 4.69%
1-5 28 43.75%
6-15 14 21.88%
16-30 7 10.94%
31-50 6 9.38%
50-100 3 4.69%
100+ 3 4.69%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2004, 02:19 PM   #16
lookout123
changed his status to single

i'm in the 50-100 category. actually it is in the low 80's. i don't think that this is a really good thing, mind you. but i really enjoyed the air force and i bartended at college. for those of you who aren't aware - it is very easy to be the cute, charming one at 3 am when all the girls are annoyed by the shitfaced football players. and i was mystified to find out that the rich chicago girls screwed on a "referral basis"
Old 07-12-2004, 02:31 PM   #17
jdbutler
If ya cant take a joke, Effya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubleshooter
Considering the age of some of the patrons here, I wouldn't be surprised to find a correlation with age.

Older towards the lower numbers, middle groups towards the higher numbers, and younger towards the middle numbers.
Being an elder, I disagree. We near-deaths had Woodstock, sex drugs and Rock and Roll, and overseas R&R with weeklong orgies and not a care in the world about AIDS and other STD's as they were not on the front page news... not to mention returning to college in the late 60's / early 70's with much more of the same thing happening on a nightly basis. Free love, Man!
Bong parties! Iron Butterfly! Crosby Stills Nash and Young! Jimi Hendrix! *Ahh, it was good to be young then*
Old 07-12-2004, 02:36 PM   #18
jaguar
whig

Quote:
i was mystified to find out that the rich chicago girls screwed on a "referral basis"
Must work like that the world over, at least for rich upper class cliques, I've come across it in two cities.
Old 07-12-2004, 02:36 PM   #19
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

so, did you make the list jag?!
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 02:38 PM   #20
elf
Yay! We're Dooomed!

Location: Mostly: New York. Most Recently: New Jersey. Currently: Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
You're the woman in the three-way, right?

Not that it reflects badly on you, but we'd expect your numbers to be higher.
Yeah, I am.
I always wanted to be known as something unique. . . *yay* {read: sarcasm}.

I suppose I brought it on myself, though, eh?
elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 02:42 PM   #21
jaguar
whig

how else would I know about it?
Old 07-12-2004, 02:53 PM   #22
Troubleshooter
The urban Jane Goodall

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdbutler
Being an elder, I disagree. We near-deaths had Woodstock, sex drugs and Rock and Roll, and overseas R&R with weeklong orgies and not a care in the world about AIDS and other STD's as they were not on the front page news... not to mention returning to college in the late 60's / early 70's with much more of the same thing happening on a nightly basis. Free love, Man!
Bong parties! Iron Butterfly! Crosby Stills Nash and Young! Jimi Hendrix! *Ahh, it was good to be young then*
I was counting you(your group) in the middle(ish) group. Just after the last group with sense...
Old 07-12-2004, 03:04 PM   #23
hot_pastrami
I am meaty

I waited a long time... I had several intentionally missed opportunities to do the deed sooner, but the culture around here in Utah, even among non-Mormons like myself, generally dictates that sex = long term commitment. Since I hadn't yet met a girl I was ready to commit myself to for the long haul, my bedpost remained notch-free. I was also a bit tethered by a near-crippling shyness in my younger days, which contributed to the delay.

In my early 20s I came out of my shell quite a bit, and shook off a lot of the culture-instilled predispositions. The change occured quite rapidly, and the first woman to encounter the New, Improved Hot Pastrami was a thirty-something Russian woman who hardly let me out of the bedroom for three months. She wasn't the last woman who used me for naught but bedroom antics, which made me feel used, so I gravitated back to the tendency to avoid sexual relations. That trend remained until I met my wife.

So, I had a brief swinger period, proceeded and followed by successful self-restraint.
Old 07-12-2004, 03:07 PM   #24
jaguar
whig

Quote:
In my early 20s I came out of my shell quite a bit, and shook off a lot of the culture-instilled predispositions. The change occured quite rapidly, and the first woman to encounter the New, Improved Hot Pastrami was a thirty-something Russian woman who hardly let me out of the bedroom for three months.
Dear penthouse, I was a shy guy in my early 20s.........
Old 07-12-2004, 03:19 PM   #25
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Ah, i think i see a new forum being born. first we have to come up with a nickname for undertoad that conotates sex, and then a sexy toad logo to put on air fresheners and tshirts. then we can have our very own sex story forum. undersexedtoad? underthecoverstoad? underchoad? help me out here, im struggling
Old 07-12-2004, 05:22 PM   #26
Brigliadore
stays crispy in milk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_pastrami
a thirty-something Russian woman who hardly let me out of the bedroom for three months.
Thats a part of the story I hadn't heard before.

Last edited by Brigliadore; 07-12-2004 at 05:28 PM.
Brigliadore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 05:25 PM   #27
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

i'm sure it was strictly platonic. she probably needed interior decorating advice. you know how hard it is to pick the right wallpaper/carpet/bedding/windowtreatments. And you know what a natural talent HP has for that kind of thing. it should be fairly obvious that that's what was going in. oooo....did I say in? I meant on.
Old 07-12-2004, 06:05 PM   #28
hot_pastrami
I am meaty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguar
Dear penthouse, I was a shy guy in my early 20s.........
D'oh... It does sound like that. But mine's a true story. I'm not really proud of it though... as fun as it may sound, it wasn't particularly good for the self-esteem to be blatantly used, even for sex. And the lifestyle is troublesome... I was basically tiptoing through a minefield, I stepped right on one, and it was a real learning experience. Don't ask, don't ask.

But in the end, it worked out well. I met the girl of my dreams after I'd put all that behind me. I regret nothing, because a different path would have led me to a different place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigliadore
Thats a part of the story I hadn't heard before.
Hi honey! You knew she was thirty-something and Russian, so you must be referring to the "hardly let me out of the bedroom for three months" part. It's an obvious exaggeration, I was just attempting to illustrate the single-mindedness of her interest.

Last edited by hot_pastrami; 07-12-2004 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Clarification
hot_pastrami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 06:42 PM   #29
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

There are certain things that married men don't discuss when their wives occasionally frequent a web board...or didn't you guys know that yet?
Old 07-12-2004, 07:02 PM   #30
hot_pastrami
I am meaty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspode
There are certain things that married men don't discuss when their wives occasionally frequent a web board...or didn't you guys know that yet?
I keep no secrets from my wife, as a strict policy. Well, unless it's a romantic, organized surprise of some kind. Or a gift. But that's just me.