The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 02-02-2006, 11:07 PM   #1
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

bin Laden prophesy

History as a predictor, then next week or within a few weeks later, an Al Qaeda attack should be attempted. This post only a reminder of what that bin Laden public statement warned. An attack was always attempted weeks after a bin Laden statement.

BTW, bin Laden is still alive. And thanks to George Jr, he still runs free.

Islamic fundamentalist extremism only has one idol. bin Laden. No other extremist figure inspires and recruits like bin Laden. This in part because, as public enemy number one, he still runs free. How can the US empower extremist terrorism? Keep letting bin Laden run free. The US is making no concerted attempt to find or capture bin Laden.

bin Laden need not plan or execute attacks. Others will do that. Every day he remains free and alive only inspires Islamic fundamentalist terrorism and suicide attackers.

Starting this next week, curiousity as to what will be attempted - and the spin that will result.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 11:26 PM   #2
WabUfvot5
Operations Operative

An attack where is the question. The 50 states may not be the target again in which case US citizens largely won't care.

If Bin Laden was captured it would be harder to justify the war. As it is now anytime he needs Bin Laden is there ever so handily to remind people they he wants Americans dead and if it's not convenient nothing is spoken of him. *sigh* To have a press with balls.
WabUfvot5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 11:49 PM   #3
Beestie
-◊|≡·∙■·∙≡|◊-

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw
bin Laden prophesy
Prophesy?

bin Laden threatens to murder more innocent men, women and children and you call that a fucking prophesy?

Since I have never heard anyone refer to one of bin Laden's pissant threats as a prophesy, I will assume that prophesy is the word you chose.

Which leads me to ask why on earth you would dignify this mass murderer by calling him a prophet and why you would dignify his threats to murder even more civilians as "... prophesy."
Old 02-03-2006, 12:09 AM   #4
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

sick'em Beestie !!!!!!

I agree ,guard aganst his ilk and their STUPIDITY but , ignore this asshats comments and run his ass to ground at the end of a .50 cal sniper rifle !!!
Old 02-03-2006, 09:02 AM   #5
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebediah
If Bin Laden was captured it would be harder to justify the war.
RIGHT!

capturing him would be like curing cancer. there's no money in it.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 09:03 AM   #6
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

beestie,
tw posts for IMPACT. says he's all logic, but llloooooooooooves the drama.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 09:27 AM   #7
Kitsune
still eats dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw
Every day he remains free and alive only inspires Islamic fundamentalist terrorism and suicide attackers.
Riiiight. His capture/death wouldn't inspire any terrorism. Killing the man would solve all of our problems.

Wake me when something serious happens. I haven't been afraid of any threats that come out of that man or group of people for a long time, now. They're currently more likely to attack Denmark or France right now thanks to a bunch of fucking cartoons.
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 09:46 AM   #8
blue
Operations Operative

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw
BTW, bin Laden is still alive. And thanks to George Jr, he still runs free.
Mmmmm, yeah....we know that oh brilliant one. Shame Clinton isn't still in office, we'd have him then!

Asswipe.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:46 AM   #10
Beestie
-◊|≡·∙■·∙≡|◊-

One of them must be a lie. Why would he lie?
Old 02-03-2006, 11:15 AM   #11
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Touche'
Old 02-03-2006, 11:36 AM   #12
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim
beestie,
tw posts for IMPACT. says he's all logic, but llloooooooooooves the drama.
He never posts for impact. He posts without any regard for silly human emotions because he posts to adults - not children. Beestie demonstrated thought based primarily in emotion. Somehow he sees concepts not found and never intended in that top most post and title.

Patriots are down hard logical. Emotion only something to be manipulated by a logical mind. bin Laden's prophesy, purpose, objective. legacy, triumph, etc. They all mean the same thing in that topmost post. The logical person does not care - for one minute - about a political spin assoicated with a choice of such words. The logical person asks things like, "Where or what would bin Laden do?"

But yes, every country needs cannon fodder. People who can be manipulated to think by first resorting to their emotions.

One would expect every post to reply to the purpose of that top most post. No. Emotional types immediately grasp something irrelevant - ignoring a logical point. Others read even more into it ... assuming it was done for impact. So now, everything I post has a hidden meaning? Not for one minute. If I don't specifically call you a scumbag, then you have not one reason to make that assumption. Emotional people will do so anyway.

I did not realize there were so many here who use dics rather than their brain to think with. Which head is used for thinking? The list includes every person above who had a problem with the word "Prophesy". These would be same people who had a problem with what I have posted previously - but did not have balls large enough behind that dic to stand up for their logically based opinions. For those who think emotionally, this paragraph is insults. In reality, this paragraph is an alliteration. Since so many responders reply with emotions rather than adult logic, then I make thinking easier for them. References to 'heads' is a figure of speech to demonstrate a point; obviously not intended to insult anyone. Since many adults cannot respond logically, then, unfortunately, they want a title to be politically correct. Obviously those who think with their dic don 't have command of logical thought. Do you understand a logical point in that alliteration, or are you so emotional as to read into it a hidden meantion or IMPACT?

Meanwhile, the post stands accurately. bin Laden's decrees usually preceed an attempted attack by two or more weeks. That was the point of that post. I did not say what Beestie assumes and have no intent whatsoever to inspire IMPACT. IMPACT would be playing to silly childish emotions. You cannot tell that to Lumberjim who would even take insult when provided a best solution to a neighbor's cat - a bigger trash can. A solution he eventually conceeded to. My god, how big was his dic when he took insult to that post? Silly those who don't think logically - those who see a hidden agenda rather than just read what was posted.

Ask yourself if I just insulted anyone. Only if one sees a hidden agenda in this post. I simply put the facts out bluntly with examples of those who so easily resort to emotion. Some learn facts without applying their personal agendas. Others cannot observe without distorting their perceptions using personal bias. That is the entire point of a response to those who could not, for one minute, comprehend an obvious purpose of the topmost post. Those who complain because I was not politically correct.

Political correctness is for those who are not adult enough to separate their emotions from logical thought. The only thing posted up top was one simple historical thought and implications by having ignored the 'smoking gun'.
Old 02-03-2006, 11:44 AM   #13
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue
Mmmmm, yeah....we know that oh brilliant one. Shame Clinton isn't still in office, we'd have him then!
My first indication that something had gone terribly wrong was when the father of a Captain in 10th Mountain said his son and other Captains were talking about quitting the Army due to Tora Bora. As facts leaked out, Administration manipulation forced 10th Mountain to violate good tactical strategy - thereby contributing to bin Laden's escape. Tora Bora was a disaster for the American military. Obviously. The army did not achieve their objective AND its tactics were subverted by administration micromanagement.

Based upon responses in this thread, I expect many to deny all this without first learning facts. That would be a classical emotional response. This thread is chock full of emotional responses. Facts remain that bin Laden could not and would not be captured in Tora Bora due to '85% of all problems directly traceable to top management' - the George Jr administration.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:01 PM   #14
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad
requoting tw
I have long become tired of all these plans that bin Laden has been making, especially when a real threat is Muslim Brotherhood - not from the disorganized remains of Al Qaeda."
--tw, 8/12/2004[/url]
Read the topmost post with care. UT, again you have read into your response a personal opinion that is not in those posts.
Quote:
Islamic fundamentalist extremism only has one idol. bin Laden. No other extremist figure inspires and recruits like bin Laden.
Did bin Laden plan an attack on Madrid? Of course not. Did he plan or execute an attack on London? Of course not. And that should be completely obvious.

As a non-participant, bin Laden remains the 'idol' upon which other 'dandelions in the lawn' plan and execute attacks. Again, the underlying concept remains this network called Muslim Brotherhood (not to be confused with the political party in Egypt of same name). Those attacks in London and Madrid were not Al Qaeda. bin Laden is but one 'dandelion in the lawn'. His success and his reputation remains an inspiration that empowers - "inspires and recruits" - these attacks.

UT (and Beestie), apparently you never did comprehend that previous point. A point that should go a long way into better understanding this future bin Laden prophesy. The previous post and points made here are completely compatible. Instead of jumping to conclusions, instead, find the concept that causes both posts to be accurate and consistent.

To keep it simple, the administration likes people to think Al Qaeda even attacked the WTC in 1993, or a discotheque in Bali Indonesia. bin Laden was only the idol upon which other attacks were inspired. This in part because we did not try and therefore did not succeed in getting him. His legend is now huge - and growing. Shame that you never understood that post then, and still don't comprehend today. Somehow you assume bin Laden plans and executes these attack - which is an administration myth.

Last edited by tw; 02-03-2006 at 12:04 PM.
Old 02-03-2006, 01:21 PM   #15
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Islamist terror from the bin Laden idol? If not bin Laden, there will be some other idol. Doesn't even have to be real; it can be the 12th imam hiding down the well for 1000 years, if need be.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote