The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 09-01-2005, 08:36 AM   #76
Griff
still says videotape

Yeah, mari's been on her best behavior since coming back. Think we should let things fester for a while and see how it plays out?
Old 09-01-2005, 08:39 AM   #77
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

NG's IP address originates from iraq.centcom.mil. Nuff said
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 09:34 AM   #78
lookout123
changed his status to single

i had already looked him up and he is a soldier. i didn't really doubt that he was, or that he was where he said he was. i also didn't doubt that he is making himself known as an asshole. he is providing legitimacy to misguided individuals like TW that think enlisted men are just uneducated bullet sponges.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:41 AM   #79
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

If he is in the U.S. military and stationed in Iraq, he's a traitor and a gutless coward among his other charming traits. I'd be more than happy to tell him that to his face, and if he was stupid enough to take a swing, I'd just knock his dick in the dirt.
Old 09-01-2005, 11:38 AM   #80
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoodle
It's no fair. You guys on the left get movie stars on your side, we get forum posters WITH ALL CAPS NAMES who quote Hitler in their sig file and claim descendancy from Caligula.
It's a pretty good quote, though.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 11:39 AM   #81
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar
If he is in the U.S. military and stationed in Iraq, he's a traitor and a gutless coward among his other charming traits. I'd be more than happy to tell him that to his face, and if he was stupid enough to take a swing, I'd just knock his dick in the dirt.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 12:08 PM   #82
marichiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICOTINEGUN
Tankers rock, by the way.
At last something we agree upon. Go 3/3ACR! You guys stay safe and come home soon! Yea, armored cav! Yea, all you brave guys in the tank divisions! We love you!

**We now return you to your regularly scheduled wierdness**
Old 09-01-2005, 03:43 PM   #83
NICOTINEGUN
Resident President

Talking Every time Radar opens his mouth, another Republican gets a vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar
My goodness what a wicked tongue on such a well educated Chick. Look Sister, I'm here. You're not. It's pretty easy to be tough on the Internet isn't it? Trembling with anger, furiously pumping out threats on the keyboard, all the while hunkered down beneath the soft glow of your monitor, music not too loud so you don't wake up your mother, feeling like a giant, eh, eh?
We got another Ooh, Ooh, uhhh, uhhhh, he's in the Army, uhh, uhh, so I'll call him a traitor, yeah, Ooh, Ooh, I'll tell him I'll kick his ass. Yeah, Ooh, Ooh.

Radar, Get out of the basement, go the gun shop, by the damn shotgun and a sleeping bag, put the bag in the tub, yourself in the bag so your folks don't have to clean up such a mess, and end your pathetic life.
Old 09-01-2005, 03:51 PM   #84
NICOTINEGUN
Resident President

Thumbs up You're Stupid, and other Genius quotes from the Dwellers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookout123
i had already looked him up and he is a soldier. i didn't really doubt that he was, or that he was where he said he was. i also didn't doubt that he is making himself known as an asshole. he is providing legitimacy to misguided individuals like TW that think enlisted men are just uneducated bullet sponges.
Lookout, read between the lines, Sister. That is the best you Dwellers can do? "Oooh, Oooh, call him stupid, and a bullet sponge. Ooh, Ooh, call him uneducated. Hmmm, what else do the Demoncrats do, hmmmmm. Ooh, call him a racist, yeah."

Keep it coming though. With people like you on the side of the Demoncrats the Conservatives or the Libertarians could put Screech from "Saved By the Bell" up for the next Presidential election and win. Good work, though. Seriously. You make my job of opening up people's eyes much easier.
Old 09-01-2005, 03:56 PM   #85
NICOTINEGUN
Resident President

Phoenix Online has produced another great future leader of America: Lumberjim.

[quote=lumberjim]i think at this point that the real topic of this thread is that NG is a dick. we've all already talked about immigration. I'm more interested in why this condescending fuck thinks it's ok to introduce himself ass first. Do you make a prick of yourself when you meet folks in person?

Great work! I see Phoenix Online has produced another great future leader of America.
Old 09-01-2005, 04:16 PM   #86
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

Ooh ooh NICOTINEGUN said ooh ooh! Ooh ooh, he calls people Sister, ooh ooh.

I don't think the Dwellars have any reason to do their best with you. You're an amusing temporary diversion, suitable for occasional tweaking.
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 04:31 PM   #87
Ero
Musician

Nicotine...

I'm not here to insult you but to be serious. I did not completely read the topic but i read a few pages so correct me if i'm wrong.

It seems you hate immigrants from Mexico (I know the situation; I had a project on it in school a few years ago) because they are stealing the jobs from the common American inhabitants. But the problem is, in my point of view, that the world is one big lump of... well... earth, and we have all been put here as humans (whoever did that; great job...), all looking for a meaning in their life and trying to make it enjoyable. But if we keep seeing people from other countries as different species, cause that's what most of us are doing, we're not going to get very far. The world is one big country in my point of view and this might be an idealistic view but we should try to treat eachother that way.

Mexico is a poor country, at least most of the people life under bad circumstances. Their neighbours on the other hand, America, are very wealthy in many points of view. So how can you ever expect those poor Mexicans not to want going to America if the level of welfare there is so much higher as in their homeland. You can't blame them. At least I can't. We should all work together to make the world a better place and banning people from other countries out of your country isn't the way (in my point of view). It might seem like a great idea at first but over time it will only cause more problems as we see with the illegal immigrants.

Second, I think the foremost reason of being angry at the immigrants for the bad state of your own life is projection. Projecting your own unhappiness about the way things are going on a scarecrow, which in these case is the Mexican population. This is very primitive in my point of view.

If you take any of this as an insult; it wasn't meant that way.

Think about it...
Old 09-01-2005, 04:31 PM   #88
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

very temporary. Like only until ng finds his way back into whatever echo chamber where he's accustomed to posting. Where he's accustomed to hearing the sound of his own voice and others in perfect harmony. That's the principal cause for his obvious unease here. We don't all think like him; we don't all think alike. Poor guy.
Old 09-01-2005, 04:37 PM   #89
NICOTINEGUN
Resident President

Monkey, If I had poop I would be throwing it at you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Monkey
Ooh ooh NICOTINEGUN said ooh ooh! Ooh ooh, he calls people Sister, ooh ooh.

I don't think the Dwellars have any reason to do their best with you. You're an amusing temporary diversion, suitable for occasional tweaking.
Are all of you drinking the same Koolaid? Or is this more of a cult thing? Someone, anyone, just give me this: explain what this mystic thing the Cellar is all about.
Is it a debate site? Is it a place for people to just hang out and chat? Seriously, what is the fucking deal here? This site was recommended to me specifically for the profound and meaningful discussion (no I'm not kidding.)
I get "dickhead, asshole, Nazi, I'll kick your ass, you're stupid, etc, etc." You people want to rumble or what? Are you all friends? Is this a social club? Please, explain it to me. Maybe I got the wrong idea about this place. Let me know, People. "Throw me a friggin bone here, People. I'm the boss. I need the info."

And since I'm one of the Family now, Radar enough with the private emails of you on the horse with the thing on your.....and the stuff on your ....I'm not interested.
Old 09-01-2005, 04:47 PM   #90
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICOTINEGUN
Are all of you drinking the same Koolaid? Or is this more of a cult thing? Someone, anyone, just give me this: explain what this mystic thing the Cellar is all about.
Did you not spend any time reading and getting a feel for The Cellar before you whipped out your pepe and started hosing it around? You've come on almost as big an ass in your first week on the board as I've seen so far. Dial it down, listen for a bit, and perhaps you'll discover what The Cellar is and why everyone thinks you are a twit right now.