The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 05-16-2005, 08:18 PM   #1
LCanal
I hope to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am

Not excuse for the toilet all he has to do is either put a blue chemical thingy in the cistern or squirt it with Toilet Duck. Maybe buy him one of each next time it's your turn to shop!! Oh and a brush.
Acidentally drop his razor in the bowl. That will cure the seat thing. But in all honesty the seat thing is not a big deal. Unless your lipstick has fallen in.
Old 05-16-2005, 09:33 PM   #2
busterb
NSABFD

I'm glad I live alone, because I hope, I choose to not because no one will put up with me. If you write in dust please don't date it.
Old 05-17-2005, 07:43 AM   #3
staceyv
Lecturer

Our relationship is NOT based on sex! We don't screw all the time- we never did from the beginning. Once a week is normal and I love that about him. We have a great friendship, which makes us strong. It's not about being all mushy, kissy-faced, horny, etc. We've already moved way past that initial romantic phase.

It was not a bribe. He gave me that money for no reason. He didn't expect anything in return. I did all that stuff to make him happy, because he made me happy.
What's wrong with that??

And if he wants to pay me to clean the apartment, sure, I'll do it. And yes, I'll give him a blow job if he throws money at me for no reason. If that makes me a whore, so be it. But no, I wouldn't blow him if he said "I'll give you $50 for some head". No, not then- although, in my first marriage when money was tight, I'll admit, I did give my ex-husband head for $30. just so you know what kind of twisted bitch you're dealing with...

WHY are you people trying to talk sense into me?
You'd have better luck selling herbal life to your doctor.
staceyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 07:57 AM   #4
Catwoman
stalking a Tom

I think if Stacey wishes to suck cock for a new dress that's her business. At least she's being honest with herself. A lot of women would suck cock for the first year, get married, never do it again, divorce him and run off with his house - and then complain when you call them a whore!
Old 05-17-2005, 09:59 AM   #5
mrnoodle
bent

of all the wonders of the English language, for pure subtlety and nuance nothing sounds more poetic than "suck cock". you should say "I let him skull **** me" or perhaps "we explored the delights of shinshi-shinshi"

still, catwoman is right. and i'm going to go compliment her right now.

edited because of a sudden attack of southern baptism.....odd.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:24 AM   #6
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

"I did all that stuff to make him happy, because he made me happy.
What's wrong with that??"

OMG I'm about to side with Stacey How is this different than anything else we do for our SO that they 'like'? If instead of cleaning, or sexual treat, she made him a cheesecake that only he could enjoy b/c of her food intolerances, would that be causing such a ruckass? Bah, I say. Their relationship my be a little weird to most of us, but I think they are just working out the kinks. (pun? maybe... )

We all do things we don't neccisarily want to once in awile for our SO's, and hopefully they do the same for us. It's when this give and takes gets out of balance, for whatever reason, that there is a problem.
Old 06-09-2005, 04:22 AM   #7
cowhead
halve your cake and eat it too.

I think this is the right thread. I was wrong. there.. said it.
Old 06-14-2005, 07:19 PM   #8
staceyv
Lecturer

uh, it might not be this thread you were looking for- this is your first post in this one.
staceyv is offline   Reply With Quote