The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 06-02-2020, 02:01 PM   #1
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Hey Hey Donald J. How many black have you killed today?

Trump attacked peaceful demonstrators outside the White House so that he could obstruct nightly network news broadcasts to promote his propaganda on live TV.

His next door neighbor, Rev Mariann Budde, the Episcopal bishop of Washington, defined what he did.
Quote:
Everything he has said and done is to inflame violence. I am beyond. We need moral leadership, and he's done everything to divide us, and has just used one of the most sacred symbols of the Judeo-Christian tradition.
Even Nixon did not go out and attack demonstrators. Instead, one night, he went out into that park to talk to anti-Vietnam demonstrators.

85% of all problems are directly traceable to top management. When management denies that (blames others), then 99% of all problems are direct traceable to that man.

He blamed Governors. He blamed mythical (unnamed) left wing militant groups. He blamed Democrats. He blamed immigrants. He blames Pelosi. He blames leaders in NY. He blames Biden. Who did he not blame? Himself.

Putin is laughing with glee how he has done so much harm to America. Putin got the leader he wanted.

Trump's solution to his mistake. He will deploy heavily armed Federal troops. Apparently to attack peaceful demonstrators as he did last night in Washington. This is a leader that only a fascist loves. The whole world is watching. (Demonstrations are even in other nation's cities.) Notice that Sexobon, Urbane Guerrilla, and Henry Quirk fear to defend him. They cannot. They can only post more personal insults.

Trump is president only because he successfully promoted hate to people who are inspired by hate.

The Governor is asking Trump to not go to Maine on Friday to campaign for himself. So Trump says with a bombastic attitude:
Quote:
She tried to talk me out of it. Now I think she probably talked me into it. She just doesn't understand me very well. But that's okay.
Mussolini would have done this same thing.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 02:12 PM   #2
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

It is surreal watching this - i cannot think of a worse person to be heading your country right now.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 02:18 PM   #3
Griff
still says videotape

The amazing thing is you are not engaging in hyperbole. He is the single worst possible person to be in the White House right now. I'm ready for Vermin Supreme.
Old 06-02-2020, 05:31 PM   #4
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

I hope people remember this the next time they consider putting someone like Clinton up as a candidate. Trump types are easy to find and we can do this again.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 10:31 PM   #5
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
It is surreal watching this - i cannot think of a worse person to be heading your country right now.
Melania?
Old 06-03-2020, 11:16 AM   #6
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

I dont think she'd be worse
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 05:03 PM   #7
tw

Donald Trump is such a racist and such a fascist that even Fox News is reporting it. From Fox News on 3 Jun 2020:
Quote:
President Trump's former chief of staff Gen. John Kelly said he agreed with former Defense Secretary James Mattis when he released a statement attacking the president's leadership and describing Trump as a threat to the Constitution.

"I think we need to look harder at who we elect," Kelly said during a Friday interview with former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci.

"I think we should start -- all of us, regardless of what our views are on politics, I think we should look at people that are running for office and put them through the filter -- what is their character like? What are their ethics? Are they willing, if they're elected, to represent all of their constituents, not just the base, but all of their constituents? And then look at the politics."

Some of his comments bore resemblance to the statement from Mattis, which was published by The Atlantic on Wednesday.
Griff noted what Mattis said. In The absurdity of Donald Trump

Quote:
"Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people — does not even pretend to try," Mattis said. "Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society."

Mattis also suggested that Trump disrespected the Constitution in the way he responded to ongoing protests surrounding George Floyd's death.

In the immediate aftermath of Mattis' comments, Trump fired back by claiming he had the "honor of firing" Mattis.
Of course Trump is proud of anything that 'wrecks shit'. Which explains why UG, Henry Quirk and Sexobon admire him. Trump's entire adult life has been about 'wrecking shit' so that he profits at the expense of all others. Al Capone would even admire Trump. Trump has been doing criminal activity all his adult life. Like Capone, is so good at it that he can murder someone on Fifth Ave and still get elected.

How many constantly listen to news sources so fascist as to believe Saddam had WMDs (when facts clearly said otherwise), denied that people in the Superdome and Convention Center had no food or water for four days, blamed Puerto Rico for their plight, believe ethnically cleansed Kurds are good, believed lies from the Tea Party, deny Putin got the President he wanted, thought nothing when Trump tried to Pearl Harbor Iran, recited lies that Covid-19 was just another flu, and knew the KKK, White Supremacists, and Nazis were only defending themselves from Heather Heyer, et al.

At what point does an adult ignore his emotions; use logic to discover how often their news sources lie? Even Fox News finally published facts from so many Trump people who personally know what a 30 second attention span is. That president even promotes heavily armed storm troopers to attack anti-racists. Even his Defense Secretary and top Generals say he has gone too far.

Why would anyone here post cheapshots so as to deny reality? Racism? Hate? Fascism? Brainwashing by sources designed to promote misinformation? Even former Trump supporters are now saying he is a threat to the Constitution. It has been obvious to any adult for years. Even to American allies. Even Fox is now admitting such facts.

Sexobon will respond with more cheapshots. Where is UG? Why is he not defending Trump with more cheapshots? Eventually, only Al Capone will be Trump's last supporter. At least Al can no longer post cheapshots - with words or by using heavily armed storm troopers.
Old 06-05-2020, 05:11 PM   #8
sexobon

You reap what you sow.
Old 06-08-2020, 10:48 AM   #9
Luce
Weaponized Funk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
You reap what you sow.
Yeah.
Old 06-08-2020, 06:31 PM   #10
tw

He sows. We suffer. So we weep what he sows.
Old 06-08-2020, 07:19 PM   #11
sexobon

That's because you're trying to convince others of something. I'm not.
Old 06-09-2020, 10:57 AM   #12
Luce
Weaponized Funk

The fundamental disconnect is that MAGA folks say "you reap what you sow," but they don't think that this applies to themselves.
Old 06-09-2020, 04:25 PM   #13
sexobon

Ridiculous, they simply don't whine about it.
Old 06-09-2020, 09:28 PM   #14
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
That's because you're trying to convince others of something. I'm not.
You and Donald clearly demonstrate racism. And a love for one another.

He sows. We suffer.

The Donald is even demeaning demonstrators for being attacked by some police - unprovoked. He knows his supporters are people just like the KKK, Nazis, and White Supremacists.

These are typical Trump supporters - also called racists. This one in Franklin Twp New Jersey (south Jersey where Trump racists are in larger numbers): https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...assed/2425224/

They clearly state "Black lives don't matter" in from of their big Trump sign. This is what Trump inspires and encourages more of. As he also did in his campaign rallies in 2016.

Last edited by tw; 06-09-2020 at 09:39 PM.
Old 06-10-2020, 12:16 AM   #15
sexobon

You're cheesy when you whine.