Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 03-22-2008, 05:37 PM   #76
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercehawkeye45 View Post
They both preach. One just uses 'God' as a justification, one uses truth and news.
I consider them both to be nothing more than commentators. They are not much different from each other.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:37 PM   #77
piercehawkeye45
Franklin Pierce

I know, I was using both 'truth' and 'news' in a sarcastic manner.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:38 PM   #78
piercehawkeye45
Franklin Pierce

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
I consider them both to be nothing more than commentators. They are not much different from each other.
That was my original point.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:39 PM   #79
TheMercenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
Don't ever use the word "truth" in connection to anything Bill O'Reilly says. He's a liar, an asshole, and an idiot just like Lou Dobbs.
Just like Radar.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:41 PM   #80
TheMercenary

Coulter on the otherhand is an idiot.

http://www.myleftwing.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=12893
Old 03-22-2008, 06:25 PM   #81
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

I never lie for any reason. I don't need to. Lying is for weaklings and cowards like you Merc.
Old 03-22-2008, 07:08 PM   #82
TheMercenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
I never lie for any reason. I don't need to. Lying is for weaklings and cowards like you Merc.

My permit.

Old 03-22-2008, 07:38 PM   #83
busterb
NSABFD

Radar. Would you kiss around on a dick? Hey bud lets not lie? Come on since you never lie and live in the great state. Tells us all you've never lied. And you ran for office! HELLO
Old 03-22-2008, 08:41 PM   #84
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

1. I never lie.

2. I live in a great state. It's economy surpasses that of most other states combined and is greater than all but a few nations on earth.

3. I didn't say I've never lied, I say I never lie. I've lied in the past, but that was when I was a child. I haven't lied in many years, and none of those were on this board.

4. I did run for office. Perhaps the fact that I don't lie cost me the election. I think it probably had more to do with the fact that I am a white man who was running as a Libertarian in a strictly Democratic district where white people are less than 10% of the population against a 20 year incumbent who is a black female in the Democratic Party and who shows up constantly on the news pulling the race card.

5. I would not kiss around or on or near a dick. A dick and my mouth are never in the same area and aren't likely to be near each other short of some kind of prison gang rape scene and then it would happen after I was knocked unconscious.
Old 03-22-2008, 09:01 PM   #85
TheMercenary

You lie, you live in a crap state on the left coast, you don't pay taxes, you support illegal aliens, you think the blacks derailed your election. You would make a great politician!!!!
Old 03-23-2008, 11:27 AM   #86
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

1. I don't lie.

2. I live in a great state on the most beautiful coast.

3. I pay taxes.

4. I support the same principles as our founders and welcome all immigrants with open arms with or without papers and demand that my servants in government abide by the Constitution so I ignore unconstitutional laws including all immigration laws.

5. I don't think "blacks" derailed my election. I think I ran in a district where I had no chance of winning. Nobody but a black democrat can win in California's 35th Congressional District, and even then they won't have a chance against the incumbent.

6. The only true thing you said in your entire post was that I'd make a great politician. This is true because of my previous statements; I don't lie, I support the principles that built this nation, I know that freedom is for ALL people, etc.
Old 03-23-2008, 11:32 AM   #87
TheMercenary

Poor fella...
Old 03-23-2008, 09:23 PM   #88
spudcon
Beware of potatoes

Just a rhetorical note. To those who think Rev wright was quoted out of context, I'm glad to hear that you're taking the blame for AIDS, black poverty, middle east perpetual war, WWII, and all the other ills on this planet. How can Radar call California a great state, when all those white folks out there have ruined the world for everyone?
spudcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 04:44 AM   #89
TheMercenary

Note Calif recent cuts in the budget because of the burden of illegal immigartion. See the recent headlines.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:50 PM   #90
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

The cuts in the budget have nothing to do with immigration. They have to do with the fact that the State (much like the fed) is trying to do everything for everybody. The Democratic controlled Senate won't cut any services, and the Republican Governor won't allow any increased taxes.

When the budget was made, housing in California was doing great and the state projected income based on that. Now that housing is in the toilet, those numbers had to be revised and the state now has less income but the same or higher bills.

Undocumented immigrants (there is no such thing as an illegal immigrant and only liars and morons claim such) aren't closing hospitals, are less likely to commit crimes than those born in America, they do pay taxes, they are coming here to work and not for handouts, and they pay billions and billions more into the system than they use in services.