The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Arts & Entertainment
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Arts & Entertainment Give meaning to your life or distract you from it for a while

Old 06-19-2006, 02:31 PM   #1
KinkyVixen
Marching In!

Booty-Mix help needed!

I was recently asked to make a list of every song I could think of that deals with "booty". Mission accepted. Apparently I didn't come up with enough songs. This is what I came up with, but I was wondering...since I know so many of you are music guru's, if ya'll could help add to my list. What am I missing?

Baby Got Back – Sir-mix-a lot
Ms. New Booty – Bubba Sparxxx
Shake, Shake, Shake – KC & The Sunshine Band
Da Dip – Freak Nasty
Rump Shaker – Wreckx-n-Effect
Shoop – Salt n Pepa
Da Butt – E.U.
Whoomp – Tag Team
Big Ole Butt – LL Cool J
Daisy Dukes – Duice
Wiggle It – 2 in a room
Booty Call – Black Street
Bootylicious – Destiny’s Child
Booty – Erykah Badu
Booty Man – Tim Wilson
Booty Bounce – Stephanie Williams
Booty Bump – Shyboy
Check On It – Beyonce
Thong Song – Sisqo
Shake Ya Ass – Mystikal
Shake a Tail Feather – Five Du-Tones
My Humps – Black Eyed Peas
Fat Bottomed Girls – Queen
Shake Your Rump – Beastie Boys
Shake What Your Mama Gave Ya – Poison Clan
Back That Ass Up – Juvenile
Badunkadunk – Twista
Shake That Ass Bitch – Too Live Crew
Sample Dat Ass – Chingy
Booty Drop – 69 Boys
Feelin On Yo Booty – R Kelly
Old 06-19-2006, 02:40 PM   #2
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Big Bottom - Spinal Tap
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 06:32 PM   #3
Griff
still says videotape

Fat Bottomed Girls- Queen (oops didn't see it in your list)
I like big butts- Sir mix a lot
Old 06-19-2006, 08:24 PM   #4
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Shake Your Love Maker - Cherry Poppin' Daddies

(Okay, so I suppose technically your booty isn't usually the defaut love-maker, but who talks about shaking your vagina? They have to mean your booty.)
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 05:48 AM   #5
Griff
still says videotape

Walk this way - Aerosmith (does this stretch the parameters?)
Old 06-20-2006, 09:31 AM   #6
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
James Brown - pretty much anything, but specifically "sex machine" (chorus: shake your money maker)
Old 06-20-2006, 10:17 AM   #7
SteveDallas
Your Bartender

May I ask, how you came to be tasked with this awesome responsibility?
SteveDallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 11:51 AM   #8
KinkyVixen
Marching In!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveDallas
May I ask, how you came to be tasked with this awesome responsibility?
Well...that's a good question. I'm not really sure actually. My manager told me she had a mission for me if I chose to accept it. When she told me what she needed me to do and I started randomly blurting out songs (that's why my nickname at work is I-pod) she said "I knew you would be the right person to ask."

Thanks for all your input and suggestions for songs tho guys! I appreciate you helping make my list longer.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:35 PM   #9
Iggy
Back and ready to tart up the place

Trace Adkins - Honky Tonk Badonkadonk

It is country though...
Old 06-21-2006, 03:35 PM   #10
barefoot serpent
go ahead, abbrev. it

There's a Cheech & Chong routine where one of the characters is Ambwana Kikbuti -- does that work?
Old 06-21-2006, 04:08 PM   #11
rkzenrage

Cliville & Cole have a song about it... can't think of it now but it rips.

Edit- Gonna' make you sweat talks about moving your ass a lot, pretty sure, and you can't get more dance than that.

http://www.mtv.com/music/artist/c_c_...y/videos.jhtml

Last edited by rkzenrage; 06-21-2006 at 04:14 PM.
Old 06-22-2006, 11:22 AM   #12
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

Top Ten butt tunes

By Jim Dalton
Lifestyles Writer

Although the source of lyrical inspiration is often found in childhood experiences, failed relationships, current events, etc., no topic seems to be as popular as human anatomy, namely the butt. Who can argue that Sir Mix-A-Lot's famous rear end anthem, "Baby Got Back" isn't forever cemented into the minds of Americans everywhere?

Sure, it may not exactly be Dylanesque, but Dylan never made a song I wanted to dance to anyway.

Since summer essentially means three things: more parties, less clothing and butt songs, I have complied the definitive top 10 list of tunes that pay homage to the booty.

#10) K.C. and the Sunshine Band, "(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty." Since every one of K.C. and the Sunshine Band's songs was about shaking something on the dance floor, it is only right that this song begins the top 10. Many of the hip hop artists of today should thank K.C. for starting the whole booty-shaking song genre.

#9) Freak Nasty, "Da' Dip." The list wouldn't be complete without this gem. Would you expect a guy named Freak Nasty to be on any other top ten list?

#8) Wreckx-n-Effect, "Rump Shaker." Teddy Riley works his New Jack Swing magic on this track. Although the chorus lyrics, "All I wanna do is put my zoom zoom zoom in the boom boom" were probably not the result of an intense writing session, they were catchy as hell.

#7) Salt-n-Pepa, "Shoop." These ladies make butt worship an equal opportunity affair. Understanding the genetic prerequisites, they'd like "to thank your mother for a butt like that."

#6) E.U. "Da' Butt." This song even created a butt dance and inspired the verbal sparring "[Person's name] got a big ole butt/Uhh hun."

#5) Tag Team, "Whoomp! (There it is)." An infectious chorus that makes it impossible not to sing along is this song's best asset. However, 95 South's "Whoot! There It Is" could easily fill this spot since nearly everyone got these two songs confused.

#4) LL Cool J, "Big Ole Butt." The quintessential man of rap music makes his contribution to butt game. Powered by playful lyrics and that COOL J charm, "Big Ole Butt" lays the groundwork for the late '80s and '90s.

#3) Duice, "Daisy Dukes." Resurrecting some old "Dukes of Hazzard" fashion, these bass happy rappers made all of us look to the girls with the Daisy Dukes on.

#2) 2 in a Room, "Wiggle It." Behind a thumping bass line, these one-hit wonders made their mark on the musical world. Doesn't the world need to simply, "Wiggle it/Just a little bit?"

#1) Sir Mix-A-Lot, "Baby Got Back." Without a doubt the biggest and best butt song ever made. The man who likes big butts and cannot lie brought his booty worship to mainstream America. The song even went to No. 1 on the Billboard charts. With lyrics like, "You can do side bends or sit-ups/But please don't lose that butt," how can you go wrong?
Old 06-22-2006, 11:27 AM   #13
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

Google "booty songs"...got the above. The one I was thinking of was #8, I loved that song!! In high school I had a friend who had an old little rust red VW Golf/Jetta with bass box etc. When he'd play this song you'd think the thing was going to disintegrate into a little pile of red dust.