The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Creative Expression
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Creative Expression Post your own works and chat about them

Old 04-27-2006, 05:33 PM   #1
KinkyVixen
Marching In!

Question Land O Noggin

I was bored at work...so I started writing this story that I never finished...just putting it on here for people to see just exactly how weird I am.

So I took a walk in my mind today. Did you see the sign as you entered in? Maybe, you don’t see the sign by the way you enter?

I entered in through my heart, and not at all to my surprise, I found that I was the only one waiting in line. Why did I have to wait in line? I have no idea…but while I was waiting in line I sat on the edge of the cushy looking thing. It was warm and red, and perfect to sit on. When I sat, I looked down and saw lots of crazy things. I traced my hand along the arm of the seat and felt something under my fingertips. I looked at my fingers and the spot that I was touching started glowing. It was magnificent in color and cool to the touch. I stood to look and found etchings and symbols galore. As I traced my fingers some more, staring and looking, amazed and bewildered, I noticed that every symbol and every etching was representative of everything in my life that had managed to make its way into my heart. I noticed too that every once in a while some of the symbols and etchings would light up, not just as I was touching them, but randomly, they would light up, or flicker and then the light would go away.
The etchings and symbols were too numerous to mention them all, but what I found out was that every one of them resembled something I had learned or taken from every experience my life had ever lead me through. The one I found to be most interesting was the one that was shimmering in blue. “Who has blue things shimmering inside them?” I asked myself and stood to take a closer look. I noticed the blue one the most because it’s light never died. It was constantly glowing; the only thing that changed was the symbol and the etchings on the outside.
As I was reaching out to touch the etching and symbol that was shimmering in blue, I was pulled into my heart! As I was being pulled in I felt my body transform, not in the literal sense, but a transformation of the soul. I was clear, open, un-judged and unbiased. I must have been in some kind of wormhole because there were objects, faces, and colors floating and flashing all around me. Almost as soon as I caught my breath I began to feel like I was falling. I landed, only instead of landing on my feet, I hit my head. All at once the colors and flashings stopped and I was greeted by a red rabbit. Shocked and astonished I asked the red rabbit about the place I had just come from. To which he replied “You silly human, you were inside your heart, the place that is yours and yours alone.” I inquired about the symbols, etchings, and colors and the rabbit said, “Ah, that is a very good question. The symbols represent who you are and everything that you value about yourself. The etchings tell the story, how you came to believe or feel that way, and how you changed, if in fact you did change. The color represents who it was in your life that affected that belief.” When my mouth fell to the floor, the rabbit wrapped his arm around me and told me not to be scared, and served me candied water in a glass box! “What is this?” I asked myself and took a sip. It was the most wonderful thing I had never tasted, and yet it was so familiar. The red rabbit grabbed my hand and lead me to a door. The door was huge and made of stained glass. As I took another sip of the candied water I noticed that a new color was added to the door. Intrigued by this I decided to ask the rabbit. I questioned “Why did another color appear on the door when I took a sip of this water?” The rabbit replied “The door keeps track, every time a visitor enters the door, they take a sip, and the door adds their color to the door. Everyone has their own color.” I gazed at the door and noticed lots of blues, yellows, red’s, and very little orange’s, pink’s, purple’s or green’s. I asked what each color meant, and the rabbit said, “I can only tell you about your color, your color is the color of your birthstone, it is sapphire. You’ve been here a lot” Funny, because I don’t remember being here at all. As I entered the room I noticed that up was down, and left was right…I began to walk, on mirrors that were actually the ceiling, and everything was seen from a different point of view. It wasn’t me seeing, it was me watching myself.