The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 11-01-2006, 11:29 PM   #61
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

Besides. Using poisons like mercury and chrion in vaccines isn't a conspiracy theory. It is fact.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 06:43 PM   #62
JayMcGee
Cardigan-wearing man

you ressurect a two year old thread and then moan 'cos I suspect you might have been bored?

Ok, you'e not bored.... just barking.....
Old 11-03-2006, 04:28 PM   #63
9th Engineer
Bioengineer and aspiring lawer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skysidhe
My suggestion is no body should get a flu vaccine. I am not so sure a vaccine didn't cause my kids autism either.
Jerk? Perhaps, although it was still not uncalled for. The first part is a bit of an eyebrow raiser without your reasoning provided, but I probably wouldn't have commented if you had stopped there. The second part was what made you sound more than a little nutty, how in the world would you be able to make a statement like that and have anything to back it up?
Old 11-03-2006, 06:55 PM   #64
Griff
still says videotape

How much time have you spent with children on the spectrum? The vaccine issue may not be all its made out to be BUT the Fed Gov is working pretty hard not to release all the information they have on these mandated shots. Something is very wrong.
Old 11-03-2006, 06:57 PM   #65
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123
I had no idea flu shots covered pneumonia!
They don't. You have to get a one-time shot of Pneumovax for that.

A bout of flu, though, will weaken the immune system to the point where other infections, such as pneumonia, become more likely.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 06:59 PM   #66
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Engineer
Just pray no one takes her seriously, don't get me started on it causing autism, but there's a reason people take them and it has nothing to do with conspiracy theory. If you are a healthy adult then you shouldn't get one, it's for people with compromised immune systems (very young, very old, sickly).
You left out healthcare workers ... one of the greatest dangers of any epidemic is when the care providers start to get sick.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:12 AM   #67
skysidhe

@ 9th and griff

http://www.mercola.com/2005/sep/20/n...th_mercury.htm

Dr. Mercola's Comment:

It has been six years since the American Academy of Pediatrics and the U.S. Public Health Service joined forces in requesting the removal of all mercury-containing preservative thimerosal from vaccines.

A quick surf on the net easily reveals that this new vaccine indeed contains mercury.

How is it possible that they can approve vaccines that have a preservative that has been outlawed for six years? Last year I ran an article that documented that flu vaccines still contain mercury. How can the US federal government justify this morally reprehensible behavior and expose your children and you to this well documented neurotoxic poison?

The "Mad Hatter" from Alice in Wonderland wasn't just an idle fancy. In fact, hatters in England went insane with astonishing frequency a couple of hundred years ago, until "mad hatter" became a cliché. Why? Mercury salts were used to make felt for fancy hats.

Mercury exposure can cause a devastating array of problems, including:
Multiple Sclerosis
Central Nervous System Disorders
Autism
Alzheimer's Disease

Is this really something you want injected into yourself, and your children?

Other ways to avoid getting the flu without taking dangerous shots include:
Eating a healthy diet by eliminating sugar
Exercising
Getting enough rest
Eating garlic regularly
Not letting stress become overwhelming
Washing your hands

To learn more about the dangers of flu vaccines, you might want to consider calling into our telephone clinic on the subject, where you will hear a live discussion I will conduct with my top vaccine advisor, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, who is widely regarded as one of the most knowledgeable and outspoken physicians regarding the impact that vaccines can have on health.

There is alot of supporting facts for anyone who wants to research via a simple google search. Childhood vaccines are important. I think the benefit outweigh the risk.However as a mother presented with the facts the thought has crossed my mind as to 'if' this was the cause. I don't expect anyone to understand who dosn't have a child with a disability. One would wonder where it came from but that and my experience isn't anyones business. The facts on the poisons in vaccines which include flu vaccine is a fact and I would appreciate my critics to use facts of their own instead of flammable language and irrelevant personal questions. Thank you

vaccine registrys and phone numbers

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/ingredients1.html

http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/thi-table.htm

Last edited by skysidhe; 11-09-2006 at 10:29 AM.
Old 11-09-2006, 03:35 PM   #68
Griff
still says videotape

I'm definitely with you skysidhe.
Old 11-10-2006, 12:37 AM   #69
skysidhe

I see that now. Thank you griff !
Old 11-13-2006, 07:31 PM   #70
jinx
Come on, cat.

"Abnormal Behavior" warning added to Tamiflu.

Quote:
FDA said it had received 103 reports, mostly from Japan, of injury and delirium among the millions of flu patients treated with Tamiflu. The changes bring the U.S. label more in line with the Japanese one, which already warned such abnormal behavior could occur. The previous FDA-approved label mentioned "seizure and confusion" seen in some patients.
Old 11-13-2006, 07:50 PM   #71
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Not disputing the danger, one iota,....... but when they say "103 reports, mostly from Japan, of injury and delirium among the millions of flu patients treated with Tamiflu", I think 103 could just be nuts before they got there, or could be freaked by getting any shot.
I also think of all those wacky Asian IOtDs.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:53 AM   #72
jinx
Come on, cat.

NJ flu-shot mandate for pre-schoolers draws outcry.

Gee, I can't imagine why...

Influenza vaccine effectiveness among children 6 to 59 months of age during 2 influenza seasons: a case-cohort study.

Quote:
CONCLUSION: In 2 seasons with suboptimal antigenic match between vaccines and circulating strains, we could not demonstrate VE in preventing influenza-related inpatient/ED or outpatient visits in children younger than 5 years. Further study is needed during years with good vaccine match.
Line up your little guinea pigs folks...
Old 10-21-2008, 11:06 AM   #73
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

They were handing them out for free at Albertson's the other day. I don't even have to guess at what kind of flu shot it was. Here's some, screw you up for no reason, for free. Oh gee, gimme some of that. I love free. I didn't see many people lining up for one. I think there was one guy there.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:11 AM   #74
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
I don't even have to guess at what kind of flu shot it was.
What kind of flu shot was it?

Nobody should be required by the state to get a flu shot, let alone pre-school aged kids. What business does the State have to regulate who can attend a private pre-school?

If there is a wide spread epidemic killing millions of people, then we can talk about the government coming in and forcing people to get shots. But absent an emergency, it's not right.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:14 AM   #75
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

Thimerosal. Because it's cheap enough to give to the public for free. To request it without the Mercury is an upgrade. I doubt they even had any on hand for the requests.

Tags
flu, immunizations