The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 05-11-2012, 08:35 PM   #271
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

But but but - That means I have to remember...
The other way does it for you ... err me.
Old 05-13-2012, 03:38 AM   #272
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Mensa called, they have an opening...
Your face has an opening.

Shame, that.

;
Old 05-18-2012, 11:36 AM   #273
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhelm View Post
Your face has an opening.
Five actually. Not counting pores.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:41 AM   #274
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

from APOD

Name:  AndromedaGalex_2048.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  153.8 KB

Quote:
Explanation: A mere 2.5 million light-years away, the Andromeda Galaxy really is just next door as large galaxies go. So close, and spanning some 260,000 light-years, it took 11 different image fields from the Galaxy Evolution Explorer (GALEX) satellite's telescope to produce this gorgeous portrait of the spiral galaxy in ultraviolet light. While its spiral arms stand out in visible light images of Andromeda (also known as M31), the arms look more like rings in the GALEX ultraviolet view, dominated by hot, young, massive stars. As sites of intense star formation, the rings have been interpreted as evidence Andromeda collided with its smaller neighboring elliptical galaxy M32 more than 200 million years ago. The large Andromeda galaxy and our own Milky Way are the dominant members of the local galaxy group.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 05-19-2012, 01:50 PM   #275
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Name:  lightning rainbow haikou china.JPG
Views: 354
Size:  25.5 KB

Old 05-19-2012, 06:43 PM   #276
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

Nyan Cat Vs Emperor Palpatine?
Old 05-20-2012, 06:30 PM   #277
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

[Rockwell]I always feel like
Somebody's waatching meee
[/Rockwell]

Name:  damselfly on grass.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  53.2 KB

Old 05-21-2012, 05:32 PM   #278
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Name:  vietnamesehouseboat.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  147.1 KB

Old 05-21-2012, 07:44 PM   #279
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Love the thatch work. I need to hire that guy for my country home.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:05 AM   #280
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

from APOD

Name:  sunsilhouettes_gilbert_960.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  34.3 KB

Quote:
Explanation: Have you contemplated your home star recently? Pictured above, a Sun partially eclipsed on the top left by the Moon is also seen eclipsed by earthlings contemplating the eclipse below. The above menagerie of silhouettes was taken from the Glenn Canyon National Recreational Area near Page, Arizona, USA, where park rangers and astronomers expounded on the unusual event to interested gatherers. Also faintly visible on the Sun's disk, just to the lower right of the dark Moon's disk, is a group of sunspots. Although exciting, some consider this event a warm-up act for next week's chance to comtemplate the Sun -- a much more rare partial eclipse by the planet Venus.

Old 05-28-2012, 10:22 AM   #281
burns334
High Propagandist

So cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Where is this?
burns334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 11:11 AM   #282
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

No clue. Filename says 'vietnamese houseboat'.

Last edited by Gravdigr; 05-28-2012 at 11:12 AM. Reason: incorrect response
Old 05-28-2012, 12:56 PM   #283
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I like this photo because of who took it and why.
Mum took my camera to Benidorm (Spain) last week to practice before taking it to Australia next month.

She only took nine photos, but all of them were decent.
And I'm not being patronising - she gets flustered by the size of cameras and buttons and has a tendency to cut people's heads off. So I was pleasantly surprised.

She now has to practice on food and faces as those are the pics I will be most interested in seeing when she comes back My Uncle and 20yo cousin will surely help her out, but I like that she will have the confidence to take some of her own. Not as many as me of course, but that's probably all for the good.
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2012, 02:42 PM   #284
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

from APOD

Name:  Watchers of the North.JPG
Views: 299
Size:  99.9 KB

Quote:
Explanation: Who guards the north? Judging from the above photograph, possibly giant trees covered in snow and ice. The picture was taken last winter in Finnish Lapland where weather can include sub-freezing temperatures and driving snow. Surreal landscapes sometimes result, where common trees become cloaked in white and so appear, to some, as watchful aliens. Far in the distance, behind this uncommon Earthly vista, is a more common sight -- a Belt of Venus that divided a darkened from sunlit sky as the Sun rose behind the photographer. Of course, in the spring, the trees have thawed and Lapland looks much different.

Old 05-30-2012, 04:26 PM   #285
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I've had these for a few days, not wanting to flood the thread, but, I'm tired of looking at them in the folder every time I open it.

So, here.

Name:  oaklandsideofgoldengate.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  85.9 KB
Name:  Off Ellesmere.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  53.7 KB