The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Philosophy Religions, schools of thought, matters of importance and navel-gazing

Old 11-29-2011, 01:50 PM   #1
JBKlyde
Banned

Pissing on the Devils Grave

I had a dream the other night and I heard this voice it said "So you fell in love with the devil."

I said No, and in fact I'm pissing on his grave.

And then I had this other dream a few nights before and I saw this snake it looked like a cobra and I put my hand in his mouth and it didn't bite me..

The reason I'm writing this is because I need and outlet to express myself and everyone thinks I'm psychopathic but the dreams are so real
I want to see if I can make since out of them.
JBKlyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:02 PM   #2
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Quote:
I often dream I hear people calling to me, and sometimes dream I respond.
I swear I heard my Mum calling my name this morning.
And I called back, "I'm getting up now, Mummy!"

Except I haven't called her Mummy for decades.
When I did, I was young enough for her to come into my bedroom to wake me up.
I guess I was drowsing because the alarm went off soon after.
From here (Cellar post)

Just because your dream involved a subject close to your heart, doesn't give it any truth.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:13 PM   #3
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

I dreamed that an old lady didn't want me to leave her mansion.

I was all like.. well, hell with that. I'm out. and I went out this back door. some dude followed me out... he wanted to leave too.

But then she loosed some kind of huge badger thing from this pen that was down in the corner of the yard. And I knew that the badger/wyvern/wombat... whatever it was... was a vicious, clever killer.
So the thing is up on me in a blink...but then it flops over on it's side inviting me to rub it's tummy. The other dude FALLS for the ploy and bends down to stroke it.. I was all like.. No Wai, vicious badger... and backed my ass through the door again.... and there was a bee fucking with me as I did. SO I figured i would rather get stung by a bee than shredded up by a vicious badger, and let the bee in with me as i retreated.

dream ends.

that morning, as I got out of my car, there was a bee flying around me and getting up in my grill. I shooed it away and was not stung. I looked around for badgers, but I didn't see any.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:20 PM   #4
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBKlyde View Post
I had a dream the other night and I heard this voice it said "So you fell in love with the devil."

I said No, and in fact I'm pissing on his grave.

And then I had this other dream a few nights before and I saw this snake it looked like a cobra and I put my hand in his mouth and it didn't bite me..
Pissing on your partner *is* sex to some people. A snake often represents the debbil. Why do you hate Baby Jesus?
Old 11-29-2011, 02:42 PM   #5
JBKlyde
Banned

Quote:
Pissing on your partner *is* sex to some people. A snake often represents the debbil. Why do you hate Baby Jesus?
A lost soul is often confused between right and wrong, if your intent is to help save souls I would assume that you would be upset if I hate Baby Jesus. NO I love Jesus, I'm just on the wrong side of love. I also had a dream that said "Your sins are forgiven". I think the whole thing about the hand in the snakes mouth represents peace. If the music is harmonizing to the point where a snake dose not bite that represents peace.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:45 PM   #6
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

[UsualSuspects]The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist.[/UsualSuspects]

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:46 PM   #7
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

Aaron Altman: What do you think the Devil is going to look like if he's around? Nobody is going to be taken in if he has a long, red, pointy tail. No. I'm semi-serious here. He will look attractive and he will be nice and helpful and he will get a job where he influences a great God-fearing nation and he will never do an evil thing... he will just bit by little bit lower standards where they are important. Just coax along flash over substance... Just a tiny bit. And he will talk about all of us really being salesmen. And he'll get all the great women.

--Broadcast News
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:57 PM   #8
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Looking attractive as a prequisite of the devil's attributes means you have already started to succumb to his influence.

When the way someone looks is a measure of their inner worth, the devil is already at your shoulder.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:59 PM   #9
infinite monkey

Wait, who said the devil needed to look attractive? My movie quote?

Quote:
When the way someone looks is a measure of their inner worth, the devil is already at your shoulder.
Amen, sistuh!
Old 11-29-2011, 04:02 PM   #10
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Ayuh - wasn't aimed at you, just a response to the quote.

Like the way the most pervasive way the devil can appear in films is as a hot woman.
But that's just not FAIR! Of course men are tempted!
Old 11-29-2011, 04:08 PM   #11
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Best movie debil recently was Lucifer in Constantine. Oof. Scary bastard.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:23 PM   #12
infinite monkey

Here's a better description.

Pete: I've always wondered, what's the devil look like?

Ulysses Everett McGill: Well, there are all manner of lesser imps and demons, Pete, but the great Satan hisself is red and scaly with a bifurcated tail, and he carries a hay fork.

--O Brother Where Art Thou?
Old 11-30-2011, 10:25 AM   #13
infinite monkey

But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most, our one fellow and brother who most needed a friend yet had not a single one, the one sinner among us all who had the highest and clearest right to every Christian's daily and nightly prayers, for the plain and unassailable reason that his was the first and greatest need, he being among sinners the supremest?

--Mark Twain's Autobiography

Hmmmm, JB?
Old 11-30-2011, 01:39 PM   #14
JBKlyde
Banned

I think the biggest lie you people ever bought was that I was any thing at all. Satan is the father of lies and I have no children (thank God). I'm a Christian, an Independent One, wreaking havoc on evil doers and playing the role of "ace double o g". It's easy to call me evil because I called my self evil. If I am truly hell bound, then the fact of the matter is that I am the Perfect Guy, that needs to be saved. So if the preachers are doing there Job, I am destine for heaven. I Believe that Jesus Christ of Nazareth died on the cross to forgive me of my sins, past, present and future. He is the King of Kings and for him my heart Sings.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:51 PM   #15
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBKlyde View Post
... wreaking havoc on evil doers...
How do you do this? Do you wear a cape? Do you have superpowers?

Tags
curly whirly cuckoo, jbklyde's special sauce