The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 04-24-2003, 07:59 AM   #1
That Guy
He who reads, sometimes writes.

safety regulations may differ

I saw these on UF. You might have to scroll a little to the right for the full effect of the last one. They're nt exactly quality, but there's no section titled "Shitty Web photos":

That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 08:22 AM   #2
Griff
still says videotape

That reminds me, I've got a rain gutter that needs fixin'.
Old 04-24-2003, 08:26 AM   #3
Bitmap
Look who thinks he's clever Dan.

i think the one i like the most is the last one .. that guy is compleatly clueless, the rest of them are being foolish and had to set up the situations they got themselvs into, but that last guy is just flat out stupid.
Bitmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 08:57 AM   #4
That Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by Bitmap
i think the one i like the most is the last one .. that guy is compleatly clueless, the rest of them are being foolish and had to set up the situations they got themselvs into, but that last guy is just flat out stupid.
I like the dumb smile on his face.
Old 04-24-2003, 09:03 AM   #5
dave

Quote:
Originally posted by That Guy
I like the dumb smile on his face.
That's exactly what makes the picture. I get a hearty chuckle every time I look at his face. What a dumb grin. It's great!
Old 04-24-2003, 12:49 PM   #6
And
Conjunction

Heh, saw this at work, on a smaller screen size, so it took me a moment to realize there was more of the picture off to the right. Now, I look at that guy and all I can think of is this:

"Hey, Lois!! They found that canister with the red spiky design thing on it! These guys are neat!"
Old 04-24-2003, 01:13 PM   #7
juju
no one of consequence

The new management is completely renovating the apartment buildings I live in. And these mexican construction workers are <i>insane</i>. They scale buildings without ladders, and once they get up there, their buddy on the ground will toss a board up to them, and they'll catch it it mid-air and hammer it into place. Hell, I'm afraid to go out on my balcony.. these guys are up there without a ladder, and instead of hanging on for dear life, they're catching 2x4's with both hands!

Of course, they're only two stories up. I suppose people build skyscrapers every day.

Last edited by juju; 04-24-2003 at 01:20 PM.
juju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 01:16 PM   #8
dave

A fall from two stories kills some 50% of people who make it. Still not something to be careless about.
Old 04-24-2003, 01:32 PM   #9
wolf
lobber of scimitars

As cool as bermuda short man is ... I think he pales in comparison to bare feet on aluminum ladder in a swimming pool with a power tool. I sure hope that moron is using one of those breakered bathroom outlets ... or if he isn't he has not yet reproduced. If we can keep him out of the gene pool, all the better.

Enjoyable pics all!

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 02:49 PM   #10
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Why am I only seeing little boxes with red "x's" in them? Have I been bad?

Nevermind...they just took eons to download...our DSL has sucked big green donkey phalli here at work lately.
Old 04-24-2003, 02:57 PM   #11
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

"Hi folks, I'm Joe Smith, and I'm your OSHA Inspector Trainer. Now, we like to start you all out sort of easy, so I'm going to show you some slides. These are all examples of what we like to call no-brainers when it comes to making the decision to write a citation or not."
Old 04-24-2003, 03:19 PM   #12
That Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by wolf
As cool as bermuda short man is ... I think he pales in comparison to bare feet on aluminum ladder in a swimming pool with a power tool. I sure hope that moron is using one of those breakered bathroom outlets ... or if he isn't he has not yet reproduced. If we can keep him out of the gene pool, all the better.

Enjoyable pics all!
That one appears to be from possibly Mexico (or some other Spanish-speaking country). The chalkboard in the background looks like it says "especiales," or something to that effect.

**zaap** Que lastima!
Old 04-24-2003, 03:26 PM   #13
Cam
dripping with ignorance

I like the one with the ladder in the bucket loader, hope his hydraulic lines don't leak at all

Oh and is that a bird on the pole, I thought it looked like an ostrich but wasn't sure???
Old 04-24-2003, 04:32 PM   #14
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

I think there's a second guy on the top of the ladder. He's leaning to the left and away. That's his leg to the right. The guy standing on the ladder is steadying it for the one being REALLY stupid.
Old 04-24-2003, 04:59 PM   #15
That Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by xoxoxoBruce
I think there's a second guy on the top of the ladder. He's leaning to the left and away. That's his leg to the right. The guy standing on the ladder is steadying it for the one being REALLY stupid.
"To the left and away. To the left and away...." This shot was taken from the grassy knoll.