The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 10-18-2011, 07:36 AM   #211
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
I'm starting to think BD is someone's sock puppet. Or at least, someone we've met here before maybe? Does anyone else get that feeling?

~snip~
I thought that right away. I keep hearing that song "It seems we've stood and talked like this before..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrilliantDisguise View Post
No it's not. Try again. Like I said, I'm above having to hide behind a fake user name so I can come back as someone else like so many here seem to do. What's with all the changing of the usernames anyway? That's frowned upon on other quality sites.
I'm not sure how you know about all the "changing of usenames." Has someone changed their name since you're been here?

We're just expressing ourselves. Since UT won't let us have any damn avatars, we have to change our usernames so that others get our 'essence.'
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:56 AM   #212
monster
I hear them call the tide

Someone mentioned Safari.....? Gawd, now I'm having Tiki flashbacks. I couldn't have cared less about the flags in the sigline -it was Jim's that I noticed (and who couldn't) and they were gone before they became irritating.... it was quite refereshing to have a chatty newb and then....

I agree too much knowledge of the forum for someone who found us using a google search. And that complete bs about not being welcomed. That smells of someone with a prior agenda.
Old 10-18-2011, 07:58 AM   #213
infinite monkey

Hmmmmmmmmm. Verrrrrry Interessssting.

Right, people were falling all over themselves in the Hi Here's Me thread she started.

I didn't buy it, but I just wasn't sure why.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:01 AM   #214
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

The instant 'attraction/flirty' thing with LJ got me wondering. Like she really wasn't all that interested in trying to join our group after all.

“Seven Deadly Sins: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Science without humanity, Knowledge without character, Politics without principle, Commerce without morality, Worship without sacrifice.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Pico and ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:08 AM   #215
monster

Hmm. Flirt with the guy all the single girls are flirting with, start a fight with the biggest bitch..... isn't the next step to wait for all the professional victims to crawl out of the woodwork and join the army?

Ah well. kept me entertained for 10 minutes or so...
Old 10-18-2011, 08:09 AM   #216
BrilliantDisguise
Master of the Domain

The people that think I have been here before are all a bunch of fucking idiots. As far as the changing of usernames, when I first came here Brianna was thinking of changing hers. Then other people mentioned how they changed theirs. It's really not difficult to figure out things. You just have to have a little intelligence. That must be hard for some of you to imagine. And how long have you people been on forums that you don't even know how to navigate your own site? The forum leaders are right under FAQ on this forum. For most forums though there is a link at the bottom somewhere.

I'm here to reply to a few PM's I got and to also make sure I deleted my pics. Now please, leave me alone and go talk about your interesting lives in other threads or get back to your confessions.

It's been really nice getting to know you all.
BrilliantDisguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:12 AM   #217
BrilliantDisguise
Master of the Domain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico and ME View Post
The instant 'attraction/flirty' thing with LJ got me wondering. Like she really wasn't all that interested in trying to join our group after all.
That is such fucking bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Hmm. Flirt with the guy all the single girls are flirting with, start a fight with the biggest bitch..... isn't the next step to wait for all the professional victims to crawl out of the woodwork and join the army?

Ah well. kept me entertained for 10 minutes or so...
Jealousy again?
Old 10-18-2011, 08:12 AM   #218
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite monkey
I'm not sure how you know about all the "changing of usenames." Has someone changed their name since you're been here?
This thread was about a user who came back under a new name.

Look y'all, this is how you know a new user is bad news: they post a picture of themselves within the first 10 posts (80s hair thread, in case memories need jogging.) Every additional picture before their 300th post causes their chances of being an attention whore to skyrocket logarithmically.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:14 AM   #219
BrilliantDisguise
Master of the Domain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
This thread was about a user who came back under a new name.

Look y'all, this is how you know a new user is bad news: they post a picture of themselves within the first 10 posts (80s hair thread, in case memories need jogging.) Every additional picture before their 300th post causes their chances of being an attention whore to skyrocket logarithmically.
Oh another jealous one. This is funny. I was warned of all the jealous bitches here. Hey I don't remember a welcome from you.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:17 AM   #220
BrilliantDisguise
Master of the Domain

I'm done here. None of you are worth any of my time.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:39 AM   #221
infinite monkey

Neither monster nor Clod have any reasons to be jealous of anyone! They're awesomes in their own rights.

Me? That's another story. I want one quality from each female dwellar then maybe...just MAYBE...I won't feel like such an unmade bed of a woman.

But then, I wouldn't be me, would I?
Old 10-18-2011, 08:42 AM   #222
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite monkey View Post
..so that others get our 'essence.'
Yeah, essence. I'm sending you my dry cleaning bill.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:43 AM   #223
infinite monkey

I told you to stand back. I even had a sign "YOU WILL GET WET ON THIS RIDE."

(Did I type that out loud? Crude, crude crude!)
Old 10-18-2011, 08:47 AM   #224
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Hey, if people pay to see Gallagher...
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:07 AM   #225
monster

Quote:
I'm here to reply to a few PM's I got and to also make sure I deleted my pics. Now please, leave me alone and go talk about your interesting lives in other threads or get back to your confessions.

It's been really nice getting to know you all.
Quote:
That is such fucking bullshit.

Jealousy again?

LEAVE ME ALOOOOONE!!!!!!!

WHY IS NO-ONE TALKING TO ME???????????

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!1!!!11

"I was warned of all the jealous bitches here"

too funny. OK thanks for the chortle, I'm off for a few moments of having a life, enjoy the PMing with ur homeys

can she resist replying.........