The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 12-02-2003, 09:33 PM   #166
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

So April, what is to become of your bf and your baby?
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 11:56 PM   #167
insoluble
developmentally disabled rear end headwear

She'll find another retard that will fuck her unprotected and pump out a few more "cuties" - maybe she'll get really lucky and her dad won't take care of the damn thing for her and she'll be forced to realize what being a real parent is like.

April - did mommy get sick of supporting your little "family" and you out? Maybe you should learn a lesson from it.
insoluble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 12:26 AM   #168
wolf
lobber of scimitars

From what I've seen ...

Teenage moms either GET the idea that you should have finished being a teenager FIRST before becoming a mom and step up to the responsibility plate, or continue to be as dumb as a box of rocks and continue to have unprotected sex in the hopes that one of the by blows will actually LOVE her in the special way she truly desires rather than being an unending source of frustration, puke, and poop.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 12:38 AM   #169
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally posted by insoluble
She'll find another retard that will fuck her unprotected and pump out a few more "cuties" - maybe she'll get really lucky and her dad won't take care of the damn thing for her and she'll be forced to realize what being a real parent is like.

April - did mommy get sick of supporting your little "family" and you out? Maybe you should learn a lesson from it.

....hmmm. insoluble, am i detecting a shade of animosity? where's the love? scratch that: where's the apathy? April doesn't deserve nastiness like that. And it makes you look bad. shake it off. stupid is as stupid does. you don't have to personally attack and taunt her. she does a fine job of conveying her faults all by her self. She made a very serious mistake because she didn't know any better. either because she was never educated and made to truly see the consequences of unprotected sex, or because she is too dumb to live. Still, she kind of has to justify this situation to herself in order to protect her own self image. So, she bases her beliefs upon her situation.

and April, it seems like you only open your mouth to switch feet. you might want to keep the details of your personal life such as which school you'll be attending to yourself. did you not see that whole HaywardNelson v. Sycamore privacy debate? Cmon, honey, that thing at the top of your neck is for more than eating and talking.
Ljim
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 12:45 AM   #170
insoluble
developmentally disabled rear end headwear

you're very right LJ - I just get angry when I see her posts - to me she represents all the retatrded teen mother "i want a cute baby" bullshit mentality. The last thing anyone needs is another stupid kid in the world, most likely to end up on welfare and pumping out more stupids. This is the first contact I have ever had with such an individual, so I guess I just have a lot of stored up anger at the mindset to offload.
insoluble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 12:56 AM   #171
Whit
Umm ... yeah.

If this is the first contact you've had with such a person then wouldn't it be more informative to leave her to say whatever she wants so that you could get a peek at her thought processes? I mean clearly she's not going to lead you down the path to enlightenment or anything, but she does an amazing job of laying out flawed thought processes for us to pick at with gloved hands. I'm always facinated by what people will do and say to get the attention she obviously craves.
      Of course on that note you and FNF are effectively keeping her here. By giving attention, even negative attention, you are giving her what she is here for. So, she'll never leave. Want her to go? Quit talking to her. Just something to consider.
Old 12-03-2003, 01:18 AM   #172
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

yeah....you're pretty fuckin smart, whit.

so DO we want her to leave? I don't.
Quote:
lumberjim
perpetrator

11-17-03

quote:Originally posted by r9703410
Explain that to where I can understand it.

El, that could be a VERY tall order.

from her brief but glorious history, i would make no assumptions pertaining to resident understanding of multi step tasks.

r2d2, please never leave the cellar. you represent a very important ingredient: you seem to have a natural knack for setting yourself up to be blasted......and, frankly, we need that. If for no other reason than warm ups for the residents with fully functioning cerebrums.

you're a fluffer, yes?

Embrace this moment, remember
We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion ~MJKeenan
Old 12-03-2003, 08:03 AM   #173
april

Quote:
Originally posted by sycamore
So April, what is to become of your bf and your baby?
Bf, ass.

Baby cuter than ever.

One day I'll put her pic on her.

One day, not soon.
april is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 08:24 AM   #174
Whit
Umm ... yeah.

Jim, I was responding to those who are actively trying to get rid of her. I'm certainly not, if someone wants to post, I say let them. It's not like she's trolling, more like she's a troll magnet. Pointing out the flaw in the strategy if you will.
      I've never dealt with April personally, I never saw a reason to. Yes I know I'm posting directly after her, nothing in her post that I wish to address. So, I don't. This said I'll not be insulting her either. It's equally pointless. 'Sides, it's my personal belief that attacking people that annoy you instead of showing a little tolerance leaves you more bitter for the experience. Just what I've seen.
Old 12-03-2003, 08:56 AM   #175
Whit
Umm ... yeah.

I just received a PM from April thanking me for being nice. I'm okay with this but prefer to minimize dialogue via PM. Personal preference. So, here is my response for the whole peanut gallery.

April, I think a lot of the problems you are having is largely due to the self-involved nature of your posts. I said I've never felt an urge to respond to you because I never see you post about anything but yourself. This means, of course, when someone takes issue with what you say they are taking issue with you. This is why I said you are a troll magnet. You are clearly an emotional person, which comes across in your posts. While this is not a bad thing, you tend to use it badly. Instead of showing passion for a solid point, you show passion irrationally or completely without a point. This not only makes it easy to make fun of you, some people will do so reflexively. So yeah, you are just painting a target on your forehead
      Getting back to the point of always talking about yourself, what other interests do you have? Do you have any questions about any political or philosophical situations? I'd have fallen in love with the Cellar at your age because of the sheer number of well read thought provoking people ready to share the info they've accumulated. Hell, that's a large part of why I love it now. I've asked a number of questions on a number of issues, simply because the people here knew more than me about them, and I recognize that.
      If you truly want to be a worthy addition to the Cellar you need to moderate the sharing of your own story. Mix in what you heard on the news. Ask for more info when others know more. As long as you continue to be your own primary subject of discussion you will continue to draw fire from large numbers of people.
Old 12-03-2003, 08:56 AM   #176
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

yeah, that's why i said youre fuckin smart....i wasn't being sarcastic....you are right on about this......i like to throw a few grenades, myself, but it's more for my own amusement than any actual animosity toward april.
Old 12-03-2003, 09:06 AM   #177
Whit
Umm ... yeah.

Heh, I've been known to make a few posts just to stir up arguements myself. I'm a big believer in making fun of anything and everything, within limits. I've just never been amused by kicking someone when they're down. 'Cept maybe Radar...
      By the by, thanks for the compliment. Me am much big smart.
Old 12-03-2003, 09:48 AM   #178
ladysycamore
"I may not always be perfect, but I'm always me."

Quote:
Originally posted by Whit
'Sides, it's my personal belief that attacking people that annoy you instead of showing a little tolerance leaves you more bitter for the experience. Just what I've seen.
But, but...you say that like it's a bad thing.

I'm joking..but only somewhat.

"The Akan concept of Sankofa: In order to move forward we first have to take a step back. In other words, before we can be prepared for the future, we must comprehend the past." From "We Did It, They Hid It"
ladysycamore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 09:54 AM   #179
Whit
Umm ... yeah.

As usual, you make a good point. I think anyway. If you are speaking of disillusionment then I'm with you. Think I'll start a thread on the subject in Philosophy. Plus there is the short term amusment. Of course the ability to think long term is one of the things that seperates adults from kids.
Old 12-03-2003, 09:57 AM   #180
ladysycamore
"I may not always be perfect, but I'm always me."

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by wolf
From what I've seen ...

Teenage moms either GET the idea that you should have finished being a teenager FIRST before becoming a mom and step up to the responsibility plate, or continue to be as dumb as a box of rocks and continue to have unprotected sex in the hopes that one of the by blows will actually LOVE her in the special way she truly desires rather than being an unending source of frustration, puke, and poop.
Oh my!! *does the "I'm not worthy" jesture*
Nail...hit...head.

"The Akan concept of Sankofa: In order to move forward we first have to take a step back. In other words, before we can be prepared for the future, we must comprehend the past." From "We Did It, They Hid It"
ladysycamore is offline   Reply With Quote