Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Sports
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sports My tribe can beat up your tribe

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 04:21 PM   #571
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

Angry TO THE MOUTHPIECE

LISTEN YOU FAGGOT PUSSY BITCH, I TOLD YOU TODAY ILL MEET YOU AT PAPE STATION, I'M NOT GOING TO CHANGE MY SCHEDULE TO BETTER FIT YOURS PUSSY ILL BE THERE TODAY AND WE WILL SEE WHO THE PUSSY IS BE THERE AT 11:00 P.M. THATS 23:00 TONIGHTS DECEMBER 5TH 2007 NO EXCUSES, ILL BE WEARING A MICHEAL JORDAN JEARSEY

AND TO SUNDAE GIRL UT WILL NOT BAN ME I'M AM A HUGE PART IN THE SUCCESS OF THIS THREAD, CONTROVERSEY SELLS, PLUS I PICKE THE BEST ON THE SPREADS WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT NO ONE HAS YET TO BEAT ME.... DON'T YOU EVER WONDER WHY LUMBERJIM AND MAC THE HANDICAPPER DISAPPEARED FROM THIS THREAD, ITS CALLED EMBARRESSED I OUT PICKED THEM THEY TOOKE THERE LOSSES LIKE MEN AND LEFT NO MORE POSTING BUT ALL YOU DICK RIDING WHIP FANS NEED TO JUMP OFF THE BROOM WAGGON HE IS A HORRIBLE PICKER
ILL SEE YOU TONIGHT PUSSY AND DONT CALL THE FEDS EITHER
Old 12-05-2007, 04:24 PM   #572
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Master_At-Covering?
Just shut the fuck up.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:24 PM   #573
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

LJ NEEDS TO MIND HIS OWN BUISNESS

LISTEN HERE YOU RETARD DO NOT INVOLVE YOUR SELF IN SOMETHING YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT YOU WANT TO GO PICK FOR PICK WITH ME THEN LETS DO IT BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE RULE YOU MUST POST A PICK FOR ALL THE GAMES
JUST BECAUSE YOUR LIFE IS BORING YOU TRY TO ADD A LITTLE BIT OF EXCITEMENT BY INVOLVING YOURSELF IN OTHER PEOPLES PROBLEMS
Old 12-05-2007, 04:25 PM   #574
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

What the fuck is a broom waggon? A wagon from which a broom seller sells brooms?

Yeesh.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:25 PM   #575
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl View Post
Master_At-Covering?
Just shut the fuck up.
SHOUDN'T YOU BE IN THE KITCHEN OR SOMETHING OR DO YOU RICH GRENWICH PEOPLE HIRE MAIDS ....... FUCKING HOES
Old 12-05-2007, 04:28 PM   #576
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

PAY ATTENTION OR JUST DONT GET INVOLVED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
What the fuck is a broom waggon? A wagon from which a broom seller sells brooms?

Yeesh.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ALONG YOUR BELOVED W.H.I.P. CLAIMS TO BE A WITCH SO INSTEAD OF JUMPING ON THE WHIP BAN WAGGON WITH YOUR PICKS I CALL THEM THE BROOM WAGGON
Old 12-05-2007, 04:30 PM   #577
LJ
i am myself

master_at_cockoffs, I AM lumberjim. Fear me.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:33 PM   #578
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

Wink I MISSED YOU BABY

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ View Post
master_at_cockoffs, I AM lumberjim. Fear me.
WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME LOOOOSER........ YOU EMBARRASED THE NAME LUMBERJIM BY BEING OUTPICKED AND THEN YOU WENT UNDER ANOTHER ALIAS TO REDEAM YOURSELF
FEAR ME BITCH MUAH BABY I REALLY MISSED YOU BUT IF YOU FEEL CONFIDENT ILL GO AGAINST YOU ANY DAY AT PICKING THE SPREADS YOU SUCK
Old 12-05-2007, 04:34 PM   #579
Shawnee123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_At_Covering View Post
IF YOU HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ALONG YOUR BELOVED W.H.I.P. CLAIMS TO BE A WITCH SO INSTEAD OF JUMPING ON THE WHIP BAN WAGGON WITH YOUR PICKS I CALL THEM THE BROOM WAGGON
OK DAMN CAN'T BELIEVED I MISSED SUCH INTRICATE WORDPLAY. YOU ARE A FREAKINGG GGENIUS. AND IT ISN'T BAN WAGGON EITHER FUCKWAD.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:35 PM   #580
LJ
i am myself

NO IT WAS BECAUSE YOUR MOM FOUND OUT WHERE I LIVE AND KEPT OFFERING HER VAJ TO ME I HAD TO CHANGE MY NAME TELL HER TO STOP CALLING ME I DONT WANT TO DO HER AFTER WHIP HAS HAD HIS WAY WITH HER
Old 12-05-2007, 04:36 PM   #581
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Oh well, if you can't beat them join them.

YEH WE GREENWICH PEOPLE HAVE FUCKING SERVANTES AND ON OF THEM IS YOU'RE MOM YOU GREASY LOWLIFE. SHE IS CLEANING MY PANTIES AT TEH MOMENT BUT I HAVE TO WATCH HER COS SHE LICKS THEM CLEAN IF I DONT.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:37 PM   #582
Shawnee123

OH HELL LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2007, 04:38 PM   #583
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

THANKS FOR THE CORRECTIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
OK DAMN CAN'T BELIEVED I MISSED SUCH INTRICATE WORDPLAY. YOU ARE A FREAKINGG GGENIUS. AND IT ISN'T BAN WAGGON EITHER FUCKWAD.
THANKS A LOT TIPS BUT NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOTHERFUCIING MOUTH
Old 12-05-2007, 04:41 PM   #584
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

CHILDREN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl View Post
Oh well, if you can't beat them join them.

YEH WE GREENWICH PEOPLE HAVE FUCKING SERVANTES AND ON OF THEM IS YOU'RE MOM YOU GREASY LOWLIFE. SHE IS CLEANING MY PANTIES AT TEH MOMENT BUT I HAVE TO WATCH HER COS SHE LICKS THEM CLEAN IF I DONT.
NO IT WAS BECAUSE YOUR MOM FOUND OUT WHERE I LIVE AND KEPT OFFERING HER VAJ TO ME I HAD TO CHANGE MY NAME TELL HER TO STOP CALLING ME I DONT WANT TO DO HER AFTER WHIP HAS HAD HIS WAY WITH HER

WOWO YOU TWO ARE HILARIOUS YOU KNOW WHIP IS GOING TO GET IT WORSE FOR EVERYTHING YOU DICK RIDERS POST AND LJ ITS PRITTY OBVIOUS YOU ARE EMBARSSED OF THE ALIAS LUMBERJIM SO YOU NEEDDED TO SAVE FACE ITS OKAY I UNDERSTAND.................SUNDAE GURL I DONT SPEAK TO WOMEN THEY HAVE NO PLACE SPEAKING TO ME..... GOOD FOR NOTHING COCK SUCKERS
Old 12-05-2007, 04:42 PM   #585
LJ
i am myself

don't you dare ban this guy, Tony.
Closed Thread