The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > The Internet
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Internet Web sites, web development, email, chat, bandwidth, the net and society

Old 06-18-2008, 12:28 AM   #1
Bullitt
This is a fully functional babe lair

What's with Photobucket?

Anyone know? I keep getting network time out messages, and once a page about how to acquire domain names...

Quote:
Free Web Hosting Philosophy

Dear ALL,

You have seen around lately, malicious Web Hosting companies providing Free web hosting service just for the time of launch of their commercial services.
Four years from the day we started, We are proud to say that although we have grown substantially.

We have not outgrown the basics of this company's philosophy.

Every day we insist on empowering our team - constant training and improvement are an integral part of our work process.

That is why we succeed to stay focused on exclusive customer service to all our customers - free as well as paid.

We would like to thank all our customers for the confidence and support which make us who we are. ATSPACE.COM free hosting services is free for everybody

If offers unlimited transfer.

Unlimited domains and subdomains.

You can have you web site in a matter of minures

All this is completely at no cost.
We guarantee that this is not going to happen with ATSPACE.COM. Our philosophy is to maintain from LOW COST to NO COST status while providing an utmost level of services to all our customers.

You ALL have seen that we developed a special FREE Web Hosting Control Panel platform to accommodate these services, so our goal is to build a multi national community of webmasters and help this community grow.

ATSPACE.COM free hosting services are possible because many clients use other ZETTAHOST.COM - Zetta Hosting Solutions web hosting services like low-cost, reliable, professional web hosting solutions, additional optional features, professional script installation and assistance, professional website design, development and promotion...

ATSPACE.COM offers free advanced hosting service to all its customers for $0.00.

Our approach to free web hosting is to deliver a free service even without banners. ATSPACE.COM will NEVER require a payment of web hosting fees for the free advanced web hosting. We will show you that you can trust us and that cliches -- like "cheap hosts cannot be good" or "too good to be true" do NOT apply to Zetta Hosting Solutions and its free service - ATSPACE.COM.

We provide fast, reliable and low cost services to all, no matter what size is your business or where you are located... If you like our free services and wish to get more flexibility and even bigger personal support and hosting extras you can always switch to one of our Professional Web Hosting plans.

Thank you for your interest and support!

ATSPACE.COM
Atspace Home | Index | Web Hosting | Basics | SEO | Internet

Last edited by Bullitt; 06-18-2008 at 12:39 AM.
Bullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 07:08 AM   #2
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

I believe I got an email last week wherein they said that they were folding.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:13 AM   #3
Stormieweather
Wearing her bitch boots

Apparently there have been multiple issues at once with Photobucket.

1) Hacked by a Turkish hacker group - #NetDevilz#- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7165856AAs1iED

2) Acquired by MySpace - http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/05/07...r-250-million/

Hope I don't lose all my photos saved to various photobucket accounts