The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 01-24-2014, 03:14 PM   #9706
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
Dont you have those pill syringe things over there? They are great. You can just about insert the pill directly to the gut!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
pea-shooter...
We usually employ this handy little device, it's called a pickle plucker:

Name:  pickleplucker1.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  87.4 KB
Name:  pickleplucker2.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  82.5 KB

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
"...the doctor says you gonna die."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Is this a reference to something I'm missing, or did a doctor actually say this about you, foot?
That's a punchline to a joke. Man gets bit on the penis by a snake. His buddy calls 911. He tells the 911 operator his pal's been snake bit. The 911 operator tells him to suck the poison out of the wound. Buddy goes back to snake bite victim, victim asks "What did they say?"

Buddy: "They said you're gonna die."

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 09:23 AM   #9707
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
What Grav said. In reference to medicating cats.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:48 AM   #9708
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

First...

FUCK CANCER!

This month they found out my BIL's dad has stage 4 kidney cancer. Today I just got the news that it is inoperable and when they take him off of dialysis they expect him to be dead in a week. He's no older than my parents.

Second...

FUCK CANCER!!!!!!
Old 01-30-2014, 08:02 AM   #9709
glatt

That sucks. I'm sorry, MTP.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 11:16 AM   #9710
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

I'm sorry to hear that, mort.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:52 PM   #9711
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Sorry to hear that, MTP.

Fuck cancer.
Old 01-30-2014, 04:20 PM   #9712
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
I just got back from the vet with Slick. He has to have another tooth taken out.
Well, he lived through being knocked out yet again. I did get to watch him wobble around a bit...still drunk when he got home.

What upset me? Getting to clean quasi-dried catshit outta the crate. The vet usually puts an absorbent pad in there with him, but, for some reason, didn't this time. And the bath towel that was in there with him when he went in went missing somewhere along the way.

Ick. Thank God for paper towels. And scrubbing bubbles.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 01-30-2014, 04:22 PM   #9713
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Also: Fuck cancer.

Old 01-30-2014, 04:36 PM   #9714
Griff
still says videotape

fuck cancer
Old 02-07-2014, 04:48 AM   #9715
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Fuck cancer.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 01:14 PM   #9716
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Not quite upsetting, sad rather. Son of a neighbor's, we're a tight knit community here, was killed last night in a car accident. He was only 26 yrs. old and finally got his life together again. He was in drugs and heavy drinking. He finally got a steady job. Probably still partying, but not as hard. I heard he went out drinking after work last night (he works 2nd shift) and was hit by a car on the street. His poor mother must be devastated. That was her baby and favorite. There's this lady in the complex who's been sent home to die due to her long term battle with skin cancer. It has finally spread and gotten into her lungs. Yet, she is still here (not much longer though ). Here is a 26 yrs. old. Dead.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 01:22 PM   #9717
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Sorry Lola. I knew a guy in college who got run over by a car. It's the kind of thing you don't really think about past the age of 9, but sometimes pedestrians just don't look, and/or drivers just don't see you.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:23 PM   #9718
Griff
still says videotape

I'm so sorry Lola.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:37 PM   #9719
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

The kid was 28 yrs. old, not 26. I remembered wrong. The kid was a victim of a hit and run. We just found out from the victim's brother that the police have found the culprits. The car was driven by a girl with 3 boys in it. When they hit him, his body got stuck underneath the car, so they dragged him for 30 meters before his body fell off. Therefore, his body is pretty smashed up. The car that hit him is a newly bought car with its temp license plate, which fell off at the scene of the crime. This helped the police quickly find the culprits. Also, the deceased's friend is a cop, so when he found out about the incident, he pushed for a quicker investigation. The kid's mom is stronger than I thought. She told my mom that when her husband passed away about 3 years ago, she bought a plot for herself next to him. Three days ago, she had a vision. She was sitting at the dining room table when suddenly she saw her youngest son lying in the plot next to her husband. For this reason, she feels that it's his time to go. Yes, yes....I know most of you don't believe in the supernatural. This is the story she told my mom when she went to visit her this afternoon. Whatever makes her stronger to accept the truth is all good.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 06:50 PM   #9720
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

I'm sorry, Lola.
Glad they caught the culprits. Nothing will bring the victim back, but that's what the four kids need to take responsibility for - they did something that can never be made right, and then drove away.
Not all of us are skeptics about the second sight, but aside from that, whatever helps the young man's mother through this is good.

Tags
swiss