The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Old 02-16-2007, 04:49 AM   #31
SPUCK
Professor

Yeah and did DeHond go for the pizza lady?!?!

Last edited by SPUCK; 02-16-2007 at 04:58 AM.
SPUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 04:57 AM   #32
SPUCK
Professor

Ahhh here we go:

Quote:
After a whirlwind romance that included traveling together - she hosted him in Tijuana, Mexico; he took her to Letchworth State Park, Livingston County - the two decided to live together at DeHond's Canandaigua home.

"I came back with the intention of starting a life there, " said Kingston, 49. So she gave up her house in Lake Elsinore and her job as financial manager for a Harley-Davidson dealership. She packed a suitcase and got on a plane.

"I've always been adventuresome," said Kingston, who has local ties - she attended Honeoye Central School in second grade and, later, when her family moved from the area, spent summers on her grandparents' Allens Hill Road farm.

She stayed Feb. 1 to March 25. But within a few weeks, said Kingston, she knew it wasn't going to work out.

"He's a very private person," she said. "He liked his life exactly like it is."

DeHond admitted this week he never thought Kingston would actually get on a plane and travel 2,800 miles to meet him, let alone move in with him.

"I enjoyed my time with Kennedy," said DeHond, a divorced father of two. "I think an awful lot of her. But sometimes you mesh, and sometimes you don't."

DeHond said Kingston "could run circles around any debate. She buried me. She mentally exhausted me."

Kingston, who is divorced with three adult children, is back in California and staying with friends. She said she doesn't regret her romantic roll of the dice. In fact, she wants to put her story on the Internet. She also wants to collect stories from other people who have "taken a big leap of faith" for love. She may even write a book.

"I still want people to believe in happy endings, even though they don't always happen," said Kingston.

As for DeHond, he said he doesn't plan to pursue any of the other women whose letters and e-mails fill a box at his home. And he doesn't plan to plant another cornfield message.

"That would be like watching an episode of 'Seinfeld' twice," he said.
Interesting..
Old 02-16-2007, 04:58 AM   #33
SPUCK
Professor

BTW That was from:
http://www.fingerlakes1.com/addedsto...0420070926.php