The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Sports
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sports My tribe can beat up your tribe

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 10:22 PM   #376
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

was -3.5 @ nyj Lumberpick: Washington -3.5... Lumberlock!

gb @ kc -2.5 Lumberpick: Kansas City -2.5

ari @ tb -4.5 Lumberpick: Arizona +4.5

car @ ten -4.5 Lumberpick: Tennessee.....but i'm scared....Lumberdodger, this one.

sf @ atl -3.5 Lumberpick: San Fran -3.5 Lumberlock

jak @ nwo -3.5 Lumberpick: Jacksonville in a nailbiter

den @ det -3.0 Lumberpick: Detroit

cin @ buf +1.5 Lumberpick: Buffalo....home dogs.....cincie is afu

sd -7.5 @ min Lumberpick: San Diego

sea @ cle -2.5 Lumberpick: Seattle + 2.5

ne - 6.5 @ indy Lumberpick: You think I'd bet against NE? eat a whole bag of dicks. NewEngland - 6.5 away?....yup

hou @ oak -3.0 Lumberpick: Houston

dal -3.5 @ phi Lumberpick: ....lemme think........uhm.......Dallas...-3.5? really? Lumberlock ock ock ock....( that was an echo from the lock locking so loudly.)
bal @ pit -9.5 Lumberpick: Pittsburgh

trupick, your lines are all mixed up....

i thnk i have mine straight now.....take a look.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:28 PM   #377
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.HI.P View Post
Thats a perfect Reid on the game!
You know what though?
Even straight up ...The Eagles are superior.
Don't forget!
Great teams peak in the 2nd half of the season

lol L-Jim

i just picked up USA today's sports weekly....they have power rankings in there......dallas? #3......Philly? 21st?

maybe if the eagles had a QB that could throw a ball above the sock line...or to a moving target?

or if they had a number one receiver amongst the 3 #3's they have. The eagles have B westbrook and a good secondary. ....and one good coach. (not the big fat one that has a tumultuous home life ...the one that looks like the Emperor from Star Wars..)
Old 11-02-2007, 11:10 PM   #378
W.HI.P
Free

For those of you who have followed this thread's long term bets on the N.H.L and N.F.L,
understand how much knowledge I hold on the sport.
As a buisness and as a franchise.
More importantly, the money aspect of the buisness.
The N.F.L specifically, is one completely run by money.
If you readers wish to see things as the masses do,
you will simply miss-calculate this seasons superbowl teams.
Simply put: The money generated by this beast, is masive.
Remember, this is a game.
Take a scale and weigh things out.
The New England Patriots will not win the superbowl!
Old 11-02-2007, 11:13 PM   #379
W.HI.P
Free

Oh yeah, if Scott Niedemayer returns to play this year.
The Anaheim Ducks will repeat!
Old 11-03-2007, 02:43 PM   #380
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

ROUND TWO: HANDICAPPER WARS

FINALLY I AGREE WITH THE WITCH ON SOMETHING, THIS YEARS SUPERBOWL IS OBVIOUSLY GOING TO BE TAKEN BY EITHE R INDIANAPOLIS OR SAN DIEGO, THOSE OF YOU WHOM BELIEVE THAT THE PATRIOTS WILL B THE UNDEFEATED SUPERBOWL CHAMPS AS THE MEDIA WANTS YOU TO BELIVE THAN YOUR PICKS ARE AS GOOD AS THOSE LOSERS ON www.prosportsbettingtips.com AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
NEVER THE LESS THE MADNESS CONTINUES, THIS WEEK'S PICKS ARE AS FOLLOWS
WAS-4.5 @ NYJ: WASHINGTON
GB @ KC -2.5 : GREEN BAY
ARI @ TBAY-4.5: ARIZONA
CAR @ TEN-4.5: TENNESSEE
SF @ ATL-3.5: ATLANTA
JAK @ NWO-3.5: JACKSONVILLE
DEN @ DET- 3.0 : DETROIT
CIN @ BUF-1.5 : CINCINNATTI
SD-7.5 @ MIN: SAN DIEGO
SEA @ CLE-2.5 : SEATTLE
NE-6.5 @ IND: INDIANNAPOLIS STRAIGHT OUT FUCK THE PATS
HOU @ OAK -3.5: HOUSTON
DAL-6.5 @ PHI : DALLAS
BAL @ PIT-9.5: PITTSBURGH
THE FIVE guaranDAMNtees OF THIS WEEK ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. WASHINGTON
2.GREEN BAY
3.JACKSONVILLE
4. SEATTLE
5. PITTSBURGH

PS: WEEK TWO OF THE WAR, ONCE AGAIN I WILL PLACE 1ST

Last edited by Master_At_Covering; 11-03-2007 at 03:36 PM.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:43 PM   #381
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

what do you mean again, slapcock?
Old 11-03-2007, 05:52 PM   #382
tru_piks_4u
Resident Denizen

Tru piks: phi, ne, was, gb, tb, ten, sf, nwo, den, cin, sd, sea, hou, pit
Master: dal, ind, was, gb, ari, ten, atl, jak, det, cin, sd, sea, hou, pit
Whip: phi, indy, was, kc, ari, car, sf, jak, den, cin, sd, cle, oak, bal
Mac: phi, indy, was, kc, ari, car, den, sd, cle, bal
Nick: gb, jak, sf, hou, ind, min, dal

As you can see, Mac has agreed with all of whips picks for the second straight week. Though this week whip grew some balls and took every game, Mac's balls have not yet formed. I dont know but maybe whip is his dad, hero/idol. Or maybe the witch put a spell on him. Who knows, whatever it is he has Mac on strings and playing with his fat ass.

I can see that Nick has a mind of his own. I hope one day you think for yourself and maybe even hit the gym and cut down on those extra snacks at night and take whips broom out your ass.

Good luck to all this week
Old 11-03-2007, 10:03 PM   #383
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

here's the lines form this site

Caesars-Hilton
// MGM-Mirage // Stations

Nov. 4
Washington
at New York-A

Favorite WAS WAS WAS

Point spread -3½ -3½ -4

Nov. 4 Green Bay
at Kansas City

Favorite KC KC KC

Point spread -2½ -2 -2½

Nov. 4 Arizona
at Tampa Bay

Favorite TB TB TB

Point spread -3½ -3½ -3½

Nov. 4 Carolina
at Tennessee

Favorite TEN TEN TEN

Point spread -4 -4 -4½

Nov. 4 San Fran.
at Atlanta

Favorite ATL ATL ATL

Point spread -3 -3 -3½

Nov. 4 Jacksonville
at New Orleans
Favorite NO NO NO

Point spread -3½ -3½ -3½

Nov. 4 Denver
9 a.m. at Detroit

Favorite DET DET DET

Point spread -3 -3 -3

Nov. 4 Cincinnati

9 a.m. at Buffalo

Favorite BUF CIN BUF

Point spread PK -1 PK

Nov. 4 San Diego

9 a.m. at Minnesota

Favorite SD SD SD

Point spread -7 -7 -7

Nov. 4 Seattle
12:05 a.m. at Cleveland
Favorite CLE CLE CLE

Point spread -1 -1 -1

Nov. 4 New England

12:15 a.m. at Indianapolis

Favorite NE NE NE

Point spread -6 -5½ -5½

Nov. 4 Houston

12:15 a.m. at Oakland

Favorite OAK OAK OAK

Point spread -3 -3 -3

Nov. 4 Dallas

4:15 p.m. at Phila.

Favorite DAL DAL DAL

Point spread -3½ -3½ -3½

Nov. 5 Baltimore

4:30 p.m. at Pittsburgh

Favorite PIT PIT PIT

Point spread -9½ -9½ -9

Last edited by lumberjim; 11-03-2007 at 10:10 PM.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:43 PM   #384
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

Talking

:p LUMBER LOSER: 6 & 8 TIED FOR SECOND BUT KNOW ONE CARES HES A GEEK
MY BELOVED PARTNER IN CRIME THE MAN THE ONE THE ONLY TRUPICKS:6 & 8 TIED FOR SECOND
MYSELF THE MASTER : 8 & 6 NOT A GREAT WEEK BUT HEY IT WAS THE BEST OF ALL ON THIS SITE
AHAHAHAHAHAHHA THE LOOOOOOOOSERS AT www.prosportsbettingtips.com ahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA PLEASE DO NOT QUIT YOUR DAY JOBS
THESE LOSERS HAVE THE ODASITY TO CREATE THERE OWNSITE AND CALL THEMSELVES PROFFESIONAL "HANDICAPPERS" AHAHAHAH PLEASE YOUR EMBARRASING YOURSELVES LOSERS
THE FAT MAC: 3 & 7, AND THAT IS WITH ONE OVER UNDER HE WENT A MISERABLE 2& 7 ON THE SPREADS AHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU HAVE BEEN HANDICAPPING FOR THREE YEARS? YOU CAN LIE TO THE PUBLIC BUT DO NOT LIE TO YOUR SELF PLEASE YOU LITERALLY HAVE CRIPPLED PEOPLE WHOM FOLLOW YOUR DUMBASS PICKS OR YOU MIGHT HAVE SAT ON THEM, BUT IT IS NOT ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT YOU DO NOT PICK WITH YOUR OWN LOGISTICS, I SEE YOU STUDDER IN THE VIDEOS LET WHIP MAKE HIS OWN MISTAKES , YOU SOUND KNOWLEDGABLE OF THE GAME, BUT IT SEEMS A CERTAIN DAD OF YOURS HAS A ENORMOUS INFLUENCE IN YOUR LIFE
WHICH BRINGS ME TO THE BIGGEST LOSER OF THE WEEK
AND I QUOTE" A WITCH WHO SEES THE FUTURE CLEARER THEN MOST" AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
YOU CAN NOT POSSIBLY BE SERIOUS ABOUT THAT SHIT AHAHAHAH UNDERTOAD THIS IS THE MAN YOU GAVE IMMUNITY TO A MISERABLE WHIP WHO WENT 2 & 12 WOW I CAN SEE WHY EVERYBODY IS ON HIS BANWAGGON THEY WANT TO LOOSE THERE MONEY I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT THIS IS NOT A HANCAPPER SITE TO THE FACT THAT THEY BENIFIT YOUR ABILITY TO BEAT THE BOOKIES, THEY WANT TO HANDICAP YOUR FUNDS AND YOUR BANKROLLS AHAHAHAH LOSERS THE ODASITY THESE CHILDREN HAVE TO CALL THEMSELVES PROFESSIONAL HANDICAPPERS AHAHAHAHHA I CANT GET OVER THAT

PS:LUMBER LOSER IF YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED, you can check it out on www.prosportsbettingtips.com WE WAGER ON CANADIAN SPREADS IDIOT ( OR SHOULD I SAY WWW.SPORTSBETTINGLOSER.COM/BETWITHUSANDGOBROKE)
PPS: MR WITCHY WITCH WITCH BEAT ME ONE WEEK AND WE MEET AT YOUR PLACE OF PREFERENCE, MAYBE YOU WILL HIRE TRUPICKS AND I TO YOUR SITE SO YOUR PERCENTAGE WILL SKY ROCKET LOSERS

LOSERS
Old 11-06-2007, 01:17 AM   #385
W.HI.P
Free

U-T
You banned Ager's for less
Old 11-06-2007, 01:35 AM   #386
Mac_The_Handicapper
Profitable Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_At_Covering View Post
:p LUMBER LOSER: 6 & 8 TIED FOR SECOND BUT KNOW ONE CARES HES A GEEK
MY BELOVED PARTNER IN CRIME THE MAN THE ONE THE ONLY TRUPICKS:6 & 8 TIED FOR SECOND
MYSELF THE MASTER : 8 & 6 NOT A GREAT WEEK BUT HEY IT WAS THE BEST OF ALL ON THIS SITE
AHAHAHAHAHAHHA THE LOOOOOOOOSERS AT www.prosportsbettingtips.com ahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA PLEASE DO NOT QUIT YOUR DAY JOBS
THESE LOSERS HAVE THE ODASITY TO CREATE THERE OWNSITE AND CALL THEMSELVES PROFFESIONAL "HANDICAPPERS" AHAHAHAH PLEASE YOUR EMBARRASING YOURSELVES LOSERS
THE FAT MAC: 3 & 7, AND THAT IS WITH ONE OVER UNDER HE WENT A MISERABLE 2& 7 ON THE SPREADS AHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU HAVE BEEN HANDICAPPING FOR THREE YEARS? YOU CAN LIE TO THE PUBLIC BUT DO NOT LIE TO YOUR SELF PLEASE YOU LITERALLY HAVE CRIPPLED PEOPLE WHOM FOLLOW YOUR DUMBASS PICKS OR YOU MIGHT HAVE SAT ON THEM, BUT IT IS NOT ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT YOU DO NOT PICK WITH YOUR OWN LOGISTICS, I SEE YOU STUDDER IN THE VIDEOS LET WHIP MAKE HIS OWN MISTAKES , YOU SOUND KNOWLEDGABLE OF THE GAME, BUT IT SEEMS A CERTAIN DAD OF YOURS HAS A ENORMOUS INFLUENCE IN YOUR LIFE
WHICH BRINGS ME TO THE BIGGEST LOSER OF THE WEEK
AND I QUOTE" A WITCH WHO SEES THE FUTURE CLEARER THEN MOST" AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
YOU CAN NOT POSSIBLY BE SERIOUS ABOUT THAT SHIT AHAHAHAH UNDERTOAD THIS IS THE MAN YOU GAVE IMMUNITY TO A MISERABLE WHIP WHO WENT 2 & 12 WOW I CAN SEE WHY EVERYBODY IS ON HIS BANWAGGON THEY WANT TO LOOSE THERE MONEY I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT THIS IS NOT A HANCAPPER SITE TO THE FACT THAT THEY BENIFIT YOUR ABILITY TO BEAT THE BOOKIES, THEY WANT TO HANDICAP YOUR FUNDS AND YOUR BANKROLLS AHAHAHAH LOSERS THE ODASITY THESE CHILDREN HAVE TO CALL THEMSELVES PROFESSIONAL HANDICAPPERS AHAHAHAHHA I CANT GET OVER THAT

PS:LUMBER LOSER IF YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED, you can check it out on www.prosportsbettingtips.com WE WAGER ON CANADIAN SPREADS IDIOT ( OR SHOULD I SAY WWW.SPORTSBETTINGLOSER.COM/BETWITHUSANDGOBROKE)
PPS: MR WITCHY WITCH WITCH BEAT ME ONE WEEK AND WE MEET AT YOUR PLACE OF PREFERENCE, MAYBE YOU WILL HIRE TRUPICKS AND I TO YOUR SITE SO YOUR PERCENTAGE WILL SKY ROCKET LOSERS

LOSERS
Coward.... That's what you are.

It's a real nice touch that your name is a spin off on my initials. You are a gimmick, made in an attempt to try and aggravate me. You want a meeting to discuss football, let's do it, book the time and the place. I am a grown man, and guarantee that unless it starts on your end, there will be nothing physical about this meeting. I'm absolutely willing to chop it up and discuss football.

You insult the credibility of my picks/selection based on 1 bad week, and 1 average week. EVERY HANDICAPPER IN THE WORLD has had a run like this, sometimes even longer and worse. If you have been handicapping for 11 years like you claim, then you would know that. The only thing bad about my run is that it's bad timing, and at the beginning of the site. I have no fear though, because I plan to turn it around in the next 3 weeks. I expect to be BACK to picking 70% in the next 3 weeks. Not overall, because my record will take 4-5 weeks to recover, but the next 3 weeks I will look to up it.

P.S it is obvious your level of immaturity. Instead of taking your time to reply articulately, you instead use personal insults that have nothing to do with my ability to pick as a handicapper. It's obvious you are unable to have a real discussion/debate with someone, and will revert to your childish ways. This is why I say that you are a YOUNG PUNK, if not by age, then by your mentality. I have taken my time and put myself on a limb here as a handicapper. You can have 3 bad weeks in a row, call it quits and make up another ALIAS and your career can respark itself. Me I will stand by my picks 100% of the way, good or bad.

I don't want to criticize anybody elses bad week, but let me point out something. Trupicks before you call yourself an expert and show which bets are your best bets of the week. Try not going 0-5 in what you call the best 5 bets of the week.

Master At Covering.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:48 PM   #387
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

Angry

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT MR.MAC, I WANTED TO SPIN OFF YOUR BUDDY'S NAME MR.WHIP BUT THEN HE WOULD PROBABLY FIGURE ME OUT, SO I DECIDED TO PICK ON YOU, YOU ARE EASIER PREY ( THE LION HUNTS THE YOUNG THE OLD AND THE SICK)
I WILL NO LONGER USE PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS TO PROVE MY POINT YOU ARE RIGHT I SHOULD HAVE NEVER MADE COMMENTS LIKE THAT TOWARDS YOU, BUT DO NOT THINK I AM IMMATURE AND NOT ARTICULATE I TOLD YOU I AM IGNORANT, BUT HEY BLURRED VISION THROUGH ANGER HELPS WIN A BATTLE.......BUT FROM NOW ON I WILL NOT ATTACK YOU ON ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN YOU'RE HORRIBLE PICKING; I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR ELEVEN YEARS CHILD AND I CHOOSE TO SCHOOL YOU ROOKIE BECAUSE I AM A VETERAN, I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF YOU BEFORE, AND YOU CLAIM TO BE A HANDICAPPER FOR THREE YEARS, HONESTLY HOW OLD ARE YOU??? NO MORE THAN 22 AND THAT IS JUST GIVING EXTRA YEARS YOU LOOK QUITE YOUNG, I TOTTALY AGREE AND I AM AWARE OF THE FACT THAT US HANDICAPPERS HAVE BAD RUNS, BUT I HAVE NEVER EVER GONE AS BAD AS 2 AND 7 THAT IS JUST SOMETHING I DO NOT DO EVER, AND HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS RECORD FROM A PROFESSIONAL HANDICAPPER. SO LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT YOU AND I WILL ARGUE ONLY ABOUT PICKS I WILL NOT ATTACK YOU IN ANY OTHER WAY SHAPE OR FORM BUT AS FOR YOUR WITCH BOY BUDDY FUCK HIM THAT LOSER 2 AND 12 THAT LOSER
UNDERTOAD DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS LOSER BEGGING YOU TO KICK ME OFF THIS SITE, HE IS UPSET THAT HIS NEW SITE HAS ONLY BEEN RUNNING FOR A MERE 2 WEEKS AND HE IS PROVING MY THEORY:HE IS A HORRIBLE HANDICAPPER
WITCH BOY UR A FUCKIN LOOOOOSER

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.HI.P View Post
U-T
You banned Ager's for less
PS: BEAT ME IN ONE WEEK AT YOUR OVERALL RECORD ON THE SPREAD AND WE MEET AT AT THE PLACE OF YOUR PREFERRENCE; I AM NOT SCARED OF ANY PHYSICAL HARM BEING DONE TO ME YOUR A A CHILD BOY, AND I AM DEFINATELY NOT SCARED OF A WITCH..... AND YOU SHOULD NOT FEAR ME NEITHER IF WE MEET FOR I AM NOT A PUNK NOR AM I SOME KIND OF GANGBANGER THIS IS CANADA REMEMBER......... BUT WE ONLY MEET WHEN YOUR SPREAD COVERING CAPABILITIES EXCEED THAT OF MINE, TA TA FOR NOW LOSERS WOOOOOOOO :p
Old 11-06-2007, 12:58 PM   #388
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
OK, here's the deal for you pickers, then:

Rule 1: starting this week, if you get better than 55% over the next four weeks, you can stay. Under 55%, and your accounts and IP addresses will be banned. That's fair isn't it? It's the middle of the season, so things should be predictable by now.

W.H.I.P. is immune to this, if he decides to put picks here, because he achieved emeritus status with his *incredible* percentage last season.

Rule 2: You may negatively comment on another picker's picks, history, posting style, etc. However, if you achieve a lower percentage than that picker on the following week, your account is banned.

Rule 2a: If you negatively comment on someone who is not a picker, such as lumberjim, lumberjim may issue a set of picks for the week and if his percentage is better than yours, your account is banned.

Rule 3: NO CAPS or big font sizes because, come on, that's just obnoxious.
Hey "Master," did you see rule number 3? I've conveniently quoted it here for you.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:09 PM   #389
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

im a geek? i dont count?

you're fucking candadian! and as such don't count by default.

plus....I picked better than you over the last 2 weeks, and i was obvioulsy just jerking off. picking at random.

actually, i was surprised that no one made fun of my lumberpicks. cmon people.

what a bizzare world is the betting world.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:31 PM   #390
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim
what a bizzare world is the betting world.
It's not their fault, they're really all just on meds for restless leg syndrome.
Closed Thread