The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-06-2003, 04:52 PM   #16
Thadius
Civil Civilian

I steamed up my bathroom mirror and saw Jesus. I shaved and saw Yule Brenner. I wiped the mirror and saw an ass.
Old 02-06-2003, 05:35 PM   #17
Joe
Master of the Domain

the face and the cloth

OK so I was walking past my friends garage and there was this ladder standing in the middle of the place with a rag draped over one of the steps. From just the right angle it looked exactly like the profile of a man. Amazing.

Then I asked myself "how in the world can I capitalize on this? There are folks out there that will eat this up, especially if I give the rag a little tug and make it look more like Jesus than just any man. I gotta call 911 or Ripley's and have 'em send a rapid response team out and pronto!".

Yep, I needed to get right on that, but I failed. I never reported the obvious visit from beyond, and the result is lost to time.

I DID however find my breaker bar, which the bastard said he'd already returned. A further search yielded two of my Paul Oakenfold CD's and a bottle of cold brew in the fridge.
Old 02-07-2003, 10:03 AM   #18
chrisinhouston
Professor

Spud 'o Christ

I remember the one about Jesus' face on a tortilla and there was some guy who saw him in some biscuits at a restaraunt. They put the biscuits on display as I recall.

http://www.bogwomen.com/TheStar/Issue2/spudochrist.htm
This is the link to the famous "Spud 'O Christ" site where He appears on a sliced potatoe in some pub.

Why the link to food, I don't know
chrisinhouston is offline   Reply With Quote