The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 06-20-2007, 02:58 PM   #1
Cloud

Domestic nudism

To what extent do you think people walk around their homes naked?

I do, lots, especially in the summer, but then I live alone, and there's no one there to see (lucky for them). Do you think a lot of people are casually naked in their homes? Okay, maybe not families with kids, but -- couples, singles, empty nesters, etc.

Do you think I'm weird?
Old 06-20-2007, 03:04 PM   #2
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

I'm naked or close to naked regularly in my home. On one hand, I prefer to wear as little as possible in general. On the other hand, I don't want anyone to see that much of me except for April. Which is why I dress "appropriately" outside the house...and why you will not see me baring anything here.
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 03:07 PM   #3
Cloud

As little as possible--yeah, me too. I wonder about those people who dress head-to-toe, including shoes and stockings and shit, just to wear around the house.

NEVER do I wear shoes or underwear of any type in the house (unless someone's coming over or something like that)
Old 06-20-2007, 03:23 PM   #4
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

I tried hanging out nekkid at home once, but I kept finding myself screaming "PUT IT ON, BABY. Put it ALL on!"
Old 06-20-2007, 03:25 PM   #5
glatt

It's cold in the winter time. Just sayin'.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 03:25 PM   #6
BrianR
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

I wander around nakie now and then, more out of convenience than much else. Except when my sweetie is on the phone with someone and I tease her
Old 06-20-2007, 03:28 PM   #7
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianR View Post
I wander around nakie now and then, more out of convenience than much else. Except when my sweetie is on the phone with someone and I tease her

Men love to shake that thang around when we're on the phone, or reading, or watching TV, or making dinner, or mowing the lawn, or...:p

Sorry, don't know why I accidentally hit the Exclamation Traffic Sign.
Old 06-20-2007, 03:32 PM   #8
Hime
Extraordinary Machine

My fiance and I hang out naked all the time. It's so cute, he always asks if I mind if he takes his shirt/pants off. Hell no I don't mind -- that man is HOT. :p
Hime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 03:55 PM   #9
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

My nekkid wandering is curtailed this year

Previously I was safe - the ONLY window in my flat that was overlooked was the front living room window. Once the curtains were drawn I could be as naked as I wanted - until the cats claws start to get long, then I'd rather be in 3 layers of clothes to escape the Attack of the Spindly Death Claws.

But the house & factory unit that blocked in my tiny back yard are coming down day by day. First the scaffolding went up and workmen could see into my kitchen (which I pass through on the way to the bathroom & toilet at 08.15 - they start at 08.00). Now they have taken the roof off the factory behind and it is only a matter of time before the wall comes down - leaving my ground floor bedroom window visible to anyone in Bulwer Road instead of facing a blank facade.

Thank goodness I'm moving in away.
But sharing with a male friend means no more casual nekkidness unless he's working away.
It's not a naturist thing with me - more about heat, using up clean clothes and I guess just the freedom of it.

Sigh.
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 05:21 PM   #10
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

I wear as little as possible at all times when in the house. And sometimes when outside at night. This can and does include wearing nothing.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:31 PM   #11
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

We are nekkie now
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 05:42 PM   #12
Cyclefrance
Pump my ride!

Me naked around the house? It's a bit like the idea of my wearing lycra shorts when cycling - I just don't think the world is ready for such a vision, not just yet....

Oh, OK, maybe a bit of total exposure between the bedroom and the shower room - adventurous stuff - trouble with our place is we're next to a bridle path so there's a regular flow of horses (with riders) and walkers past our drive which is on a direct line with the porch which just happens to have windows either side of the front door which just happen to be on a direct line between the bedroom and the shower room.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:49 PM   #13
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

Singlet Top (tank) and undies are the normal at my place in the warmer weather, or in the mornings after a shower before getting ready for work. Full nakedness is kept for after sex toilet runs or food runs.

I have 2 little boys in the house and they have NO filter between mind n mouth.

"Geez, you've got REAAALLLLY big jox!!!"....pff compared to your little size 4 boys jox, I guess I do

"Where's your willy??"
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:51 PM   #14
Thesilkmeister
Redheads do it better...

i usually wander around the house in the buff when i get up of a morning. It's nice, expecially when it's cold as the freshness wakes you up......a bit like getting flicked on the bum with a wet teatowel.

Here's a poser for you though - is it bad etiquitte to wave to your neighbours throught he window when nekkid? Our neighbours are about 1 metre away and their kitchen window looks straight through our spare bedroom window and into our kitchen. I have been known to give them the big shiteating "top-o-the-morning" grin and a wave whilst nuding up. The wife thinks i'm a freak.
Thesilkmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 07:29 PM   #15
Cloud

LOL!

Serves them right for looking!