Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2003, 11:37 PM   #19
Cairo
Coronation Incarnate

Hermit22 -
The reason you are having to decipher what I'm saying is because you have blocked out the statement from 99 44/100... that prompted me to say what I said. He was talking solely about the "more than ones" who consider themselves to be one race and ignore the other(s). See?

There are obvious trends that people are being hired on qualifications only, but quotas are stopping the natural trend and reducing minorities to a "token" status that keeps them perpetually unequal by conveying that minorities can't get hired on their own...and we deserve better than that!

No one forced you to say, "I would believe you."
You shouldn't have said it then.

Excuse me! There already are a lot of Blacks, Feminists, Gays, and Hispanics who vote Republican because they want equality...I should know, my whole family consists of those groups of people!
You forget that discrimination has always been a Democratic platform...Oh, they now talk the talk to fool the ones who don't pay attention. But honestly, what action have they taken other than playing the race card and widening the divide?!?!
Democrats pander to activist groups who don't want equality, they want special treatment not equal!

The main reason Blacks, Hispanics, and Feminists vote Republican is American family values. The Democrats are on a tear to ruin the American family on all issues!
Also, Feminists know that Republicans don't have this "hidden agenda" to abolish abortion, if that were true, Reagan was the one to do it, he didn't.
Republicans wish to stop 7,8,9 month along fetuses
from murder, which most women agree by that time it is, because we have seen sonograms.
And gays are realizing that 8 years of Clinton left them pretty much empty handed, but 1 year of President Bush got them unmarried companion beneficiary compensation status!
If you cared to educate yourself on the actions, not words, of both parties...you would vote Republican too!

The biggest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the World that he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze
Cairo is offline   Reply With Quote