Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Health
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Health Keeping your body well enough to support your head

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2019, 10:10 AM   #7
anonymous
Operations Operative

Thanks y'all.
@UT - purpose here has indeed been "fix yourself", get healther, but the gym equipment we can use within walking distance has been out of action as the hall it's in has been used for other things this past two weeks, and we can't get to the gym in town without the FUCKING CAR. I mean we could on the bus but it'd be four hours out of my day when I need to be working ....
And BB is applying for all jobs, good, shit and everything in between. He's had three interviews (all shop work) but no job offer yet. I know it's just a numbers game, but for him every rejection is a kick in the balls of a man who's already down.
@LJ: mostly I have ignored Brexshit and mostly I will continue to do so. I know this will pass but at times it is unbearable seeing the man I love hurt so much when I can do nothing to help.
@Bruce: that's what I do, plod plod. Step steppity step.
@Clod: see above re purpose.
I have had a suggestion elsewhere that we ask the doc for different antidepressants which are not (so) liver toxic, and we will do this.
We should be able to get back to the gym this week.
Despite the FUCKING CAR still being off the road a neighbour has put me on her insurance so we can get to the doc and three hospital appointments this week. She is an angel.
Am going to sell old car as soon as it is fixed. Have started negotiations with car leasing company but I'm pretty sure delay in new car delivery looks like it might threaten our next planned weekend jaunt. Fallback position there is to see if neighbour will let us take their car for that weekend and if it's not got a towbat we'll stay in a hotel.

Last edited by anonymous; 09-14-2019 at 10:15 AM. Reason: posted too soon!
anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote