Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 02-08-2011, 02:20 PM   #121
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

c'mon... we all saw it move
Old 02-08-2011, 02:26 PM   #122
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Looks like a dude to me... Minus the man hair.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:08 PM   #123
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
I'm just envious of the flat belly.
Same here, male or female...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:46 PM   #124
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
the camera was on a tripod for all three pics, the angle of tile doesn't change, the first two pics are the same bikini, the first and last pic have the same faint mole on the back.

Gwennie?
j/k I think it is a well known gender renouncing dwellar
Old 02-10-2011, 04:01 PM   #125
monster
I hear them call the tide

I know who this is. She's a gal.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:35 PM   #126
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

the underwear has a slight aviation theme to it....KIAS = Knots Indicated Air Speed
Old 02-10-2011, 04:38 PM   #127
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
I know who this is. She's a gal.
The way MaggieL is a girl?
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 06:16 PM   #128
limey
Encroaching on your decrees

Old 02-11-2011, 06:33 AM   #129
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
The way MaggieL is a girl?

MaggieL was before my time
Old 02-11-2011, 07:23 AM   #130
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
MaggieL was before my time
consider yourself lucky.

MaggieL is transgenered but still oh-so-much of a douchey man. Think Angry Self-Righteous Transgendered Lesbian and you've got an idea of Maggie.

Ok - maggie is a man who became a woman who was then hot for lesbian women. So I think the above stands as a description.

Now I'll duck as magg's supporters hurl stones at me.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Old 02-11-2011, 07:38 AM   #131
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

o hei!

magg's last visit here was jan. 2011 so maybe maggie will pop up just to say hi.

—James Barrie

Old 02-11-2011, 07:59 AM   #132
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
consider yourself lucky.

MaggieL is transgenered but still oh-so-much of a douchey man. Think Angry Self-Righteous Transgendered Lesbian and you've got an idea of Maggie.

Ok - maggie is a man who became a woman who was then hot for lesbian women. So I think the above stands as a description.

Now I'll duck as magg's supporters hurl stones at me.
Wow, I didn't know all that. But it explains a lot. Thanks, Bri.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:25 AM   #133
BrianR
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

<throws a pillow at Brianna>

I am a friend of Maggie's. We've met IRL several times and speak on the phone once or twice a year.

I would say that I know her about as well as anyone here.

I would not say that she is angry. Opinionated? Certainly, as are we all. Some more so than others. Trans? Yep. Lesbian? nope. She identifies as bisexual.

That pic was definitely NOT Maggie. It's just not her style.

That part said, please be very careful when treading on transgendered ground. If you haven't walked a mile in her shoes, kindly refrain from thinking you "get" it. Being transgendered is a very difficult condition to have. It's absolutely NOT about sex, it's about physical congruity.

Actually, Maggie is a very nice person IRL. She has had more hardship than many in her time and that can leave scars that never quite heal. And it doesn't stop...ever. Consider cutting her some slack.

Yes, she visits from time to time but rarely posts anymore. Usually, it's because she hasn't really had time for such things. Her life is full enough.

And as an addendum, please don't suggest that Maggie is anything but female. That's a sure way to rouse her ire. She has gone through Hell and back to get where she is now. She has made sacrifices that no one should be called upon to make and gone through a lot of physical and emotional pain. I am happy for her that she has found an accepting partner with whom to share her life. She is one of the lucky ones. Most transpeople lead very lonely lives, punctuated by chronic unemployment and ostracism. They have to become very strong to deal with that and if they sometimes seem bitter, it's because even after all they have endured to get that coveted M or F on their ID, people STILL bring up their painful past.

Shame on you Brianna, I know you know better than that.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:14 AM   #134
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I have zero problem with transgendered people for their transgendered-ness (for lack of better word)

I have a big problem with the kind of personality maggie is. I really dislike her and have my own history with her - she's a screaming, finger-pointing, holier-than-thou type and I hate that in a person.

Shame on me? Huh. I guess I'm allowed to dislike whom I wish to dislike ffs. Maggie was a total and complete fucking bitch to me. I haven't forgotten it - it was that mean spirited. She's had pain in her life? join the goddamn club.

I stand by my opinion of her. We differ - condition of life.

—James Barrie

Old 02-12-2011, 03:54 AM   #135
anonymous
Operations Operative

if all you people are going to do is tell me i'm not curvy enough and say i look like a man, well, i guess i won't be posting any more, then. thanks for hurting my feelings you guys.
anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote