Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Sports
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sports My tribe can beat up your tribe

Old 08-04-2007, 09:55 AM   #91
freshnesschronic
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
WHat we've been discussing in this thread, however, is not a continuation of something. Dog-fighting is something that has been around for long time, but has been considered culturally unacceptable in the West for many years.
I liked your post. But prostitution, gambling, adultery, indecent exposure are all culturally unacceptable in the West for many years too, right?
freshnesschronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 09:56 AM   #92
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Quote:
I liked your post. But prostitution, gambling, adultery, indecent exposure are all culturally unacceptable in the West for many years too, right?
Your point being?
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 06:03 PM   #93
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshnesschronic View Post
But prostitution, gambling, adultery, indecent exposure are all culturally unacceptable in the West for many years too, right?
All of those "activities" involve humans only (except in Bruces case,j/k) Dog fighting is comlpletely different having no comparison to them.
yesman065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 06:14 PM   #94
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesman065 View Post
All of those "activities" involve humans only (except in Bruces case,j/k) Dog fighting is comlpletely different having no comparison to them.
Do you eat meat, wear leather?

Quote:
No. I don't believe any literate individual with an IQ above 65 and access to newsmedia believes Vick has been convicted yet since he was just indicted.

Regardless of whether or not you think image is an issue, or I think it's an issue, or anyone else thinks it's an issue, the NFL has made it pretty clear that it is an issue with the league - or else they wouldn't have suspended him for being charged (not convicted) of these crimes.
I think people who make assumptions without facts are idiots and should be ignored and/or treated as such, no matter how many of them their are.
I will bet you a golden football if he is acquitted he will get his old job back and that is as it should be.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:42 PM   #95
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkzenrage View Post
Do you eat meat, wear leather?
Thats a long stretch -
I eat meat & no I don't wear leather. I don't eat veal though. Does that count for anything?
Old 08-06-2007, 08:07 PM   #96
smurfalicious
Tool. Not the band - you are one.

I think my IQ dropped a point or four for just having read your post, rkzenrage.

People who ignore the facts are even bigger idiots.

How about posting a real argument rather than this nanny-nanny-boo-boo-you-don't-know-the-facts bullshit with nothing to support yours.

Last edited by smurfalicious; 08-06-2007 at 08:27 PM. Reason: not even close to being done
smurfalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 09:27 PM   #97
rkzenrage

Please tell me smurf, what are the facts? The proven, known, facts in the Vic case, to date?

Also, I am not a believer that all aspects of one's life affects all other aspects of their life. Some things are none of your damn business.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:29 PM   #98
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesman065 View Post
Thats a long stretch -
I eat meat & no I don't wear leather. I don't eat veal though. Does that count for anything?
Ever been to a slaughterhouse? I have.
Don't talk to me about "torture". It is cultural.
I don't like animal fights, but I KNOW I'm a hypocrite, do you?
Old 08-06-2007, 10:34 PM   #99
smurfalicious

Well, since literacy doesn't appear to be your strong suit, maybe you should go look for your baseball.

Old 08-06-2007, 10:46 PM   #100
rkzenrage

Exactly the kind of answer I was expecting.
Emotional and lacking any value what-so-ever, again.
Thanks for proving my point, again.
Old 08-06-2007, 10:56 PM   #101
smurfalicious

Right... *I'm* the one who can't follow a thread... *I'm* the one putting words in other people's mouths... *I'm* the one with nothing more intelligent to say other than "fuck you", "you're a cunt", "idiot", or brag about how educated I am.

You're aggressive and bitter and miserable, I assume this from my personal experience with your shitty attitude and lack of ability to contribute intelligently to a conversation without personally attacking people because you apparently have nothing better going on up there. Good for you.

Old 08-06-2007, 11:13 PM   #102
rkzenrage

I never wrote "fuck you", "you're a cunt" or bragged about how educated I am once.
I have used the word idiot in it's many wondrous forms.
I don't contribute to the forum?
Let's do a search on the threads you have started and mine and compare shall we? LOL!
You are still avoiding the topic & still emotionally lashing out... sad... but fun, keep it up.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:24 PM   #103
smurfalicious

I never said you did. I'm just classifying you with the rest of the people with nothing more intelligent to say other than "fuck you", etc. so I can discriminate against you for it.

Wow your momma must be so proud of you. She taught you well, I see.

Nope, not to this one. At least, not intelligently. Shit, even freshness has you beat with an effort.

Since I'm new around these parts, I wouldn't have started numerous threads, now would I?

Why are you hung up on this emotion thing? I'm certainly not emotional about you, but if you want to ahead and think I am, you go right ahead. I'm flattered.

Old 08-06-2007, 11:48 PM   #104
rkzenrage

Ok, you're not emotional... these posts have been...um... what?
Edit:
No, wait, I got it... SATIRE! LOL!!!!
Old 08-07-2007, 06:54 AM   #105
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkzenrage View Post
Ever been to a slaughterhouse? I have.
Don't talk to me about "torture". It is cultural.
I don't like animal fights, but I KNOW I'm a hypocrite, do you?
Yes I went to one once - does that have any bearing on the situation with dogfighting? Not to me. A slaughterhouse is designed to provide food. Dogfighting...??? As I said a long stretch -