The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 04-02-2006, 12:06 AM   #76
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

i really do mean that. fit in or fuck off. it's very rude of you to barge into a place an announce that you are going to drastically change the furniture around. why would you want to join a board that resents the headlong knees bent advancing behavior that you exhibit? do you also hang around people at work that dislike you? why wouldn't you try to get along, and go with the flow? are you some type of johnny fucking rebel that thinks he's impressing the chicks? one of your drones keeps repeating that this is 'just an internet message board' and it shouldnt bother you what anyone else says. well, that's just plain old wrong.

this isn't just a message board. it's a circle of friends. for the active posters, we rely on this intimacy and shared knowledge. when some bunch of fruity ass clowns trips into the center of the circle and starts making fart noises and slobbering on everyone, we get the urge to strike you.

I won't hold your AssmunchGalaxy history against you, but fit the fuck in. act like adults. this is not a chat room.

Many of the regulars regularly donate actual cash money to the one guy that physicaly owns the servers, and pays monthly for the internet access that this board survives on......so it really is a privately owned message board. have some goddamned respect for the owner of the joint at least. have you figured out who that is yet? been to busy posting 'lol' and 'me too' to have stumbled across that information yet?

cock.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 12:56 AM   #77
Cyclefrance
Pump my ride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBsjb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclefrance
I have nothing but respect for your evenhandedness, Bruce.
I was going to say the same thing about Bruce. Probably the most sensible post in this thread.
Well, thank you, Steve, nice of you to say that about my post.
Old 04-02-2006, 01:14 AM   #78
Flint
Snowflake

Intersting array of responses. A cross-section of humanity, internet or otherwise. When a clash of perceptions knocks at your door, how will you react? Civilly? Belligerently? Inquisitively? With detachment? With obsession? The answer says alot about a person, or nothing at all. With the limited amount of information which constitutes our collective knowledge of the situation, I would venture to state that none of us are in a position to reach any definitive conclusions whatsoever. This bit of pop philosophy could also be the standard non-statement for any other situation which one desires to make the appearance of a statement about.
expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 01:17 AM   #79
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

when some bunch of fruity ass clowns trips into the center of the circle and starts making fart noises and slobbering on everyone, we get the urge to strike you.

OH LJ , That SOOOO needs to be on a Tshirt !!!!
Old 04-02-2006, 01:27 AM   #80
Kagen4o4
The Sheriff of Nothingland

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ
fit the fuck in
will you marry me?
Old 04-02-2006, 04:25 AM   #81
marichiko

LJ, I never thought I say this, but I love you!
Old 04-02-2006, 08:51 AM   #82
SteveBsjb
Operations Operative

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim
i really do mean that. fit in or fuck off. it's very rude of you to barge into a place an announce that you are going to drastically change the furniture around. why would you want to join a board that resents the headlong knees bent advancing behavior that you exhibit? do you also hang around people at work that dislike you? why wouldn't you try to get along, and go with the flow? are you some type of johnny fucking rebel that thinks he's impressing the chicks? one of your drones keeps repeating that this is 'just an internet message board' and it shouldnt bother you what anyone else says. well, that's just plain old wrong.

this isn't just a message board. it's a circle of friends. for the active posters, we rely on this intimacy and shared knowledge. when some bunch of fruity ass clowns trips into the center of the circle and starts making fart noises and slobbering on everyone, we get the urge to strike you.

I won't hold your AssmunchGalaxy history against you, but fit the fuck in. act like adults. this is not a chat room.

Many of the regulars regularly donate actual cash money to the one guy that physicaly owns the servers, and pays monthly for the internet access that this board survives on......so it really is a privately owned message board. have some goddamned respect for the owner of the joint at least. have you figured out who that is yet? been to busy posting 'lol' and 'me too' to have stumbled across that information yet?

cock.
1. I can only speak for myself. I honestly don't know what is wrong with my style of posting. Please let me know specifically what you perceive as the problem. How am I not "going with the flow"?
2. My point in saying "it's only a message board" is equivalent to the old "sticks and stones" axiom.
3. I would think an owner would enjoy some new blood here.
4. I opened a paypal account this week just to donate here. I think all AG'ers should consider contributing, if they like this place and want to stay.
5. Hahaha @ finishing your post with "cock"
Old 04-02-2006, 11:04 AM   #83
Flint
Snowflake

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim
so it really is a privately owned message board. have some goddamned respect for the owner of the joint at least.
I figured that out a week ago. He's a nice guy, we get along just fine. No problems there. These "complaints" are getting frivolous.

Last edited by Flint; 04-02-2006 at 11:07 AM.
Old 04-02-2006, 11:24 AM   #84
TiddyBaby
The internet's like a bra, underneath ya find a boob or two

This thread is FUNNIER than the Bump Thread.... geeze what a bunch of boobs....

Get over it
THIS is the ALIEN INVASION

We are posting ont the board site for "crap that doesn't fit anyplace else"

Welcome to the 21st century.

Now, get that expresso machine outta the way, and bring in a keg!

*wonders if the "Ancients" here are human or territorial robots*
TiddyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 12:12 PM   #85
MaggieL
in the Hour of Scampering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiddybaby
Get over it... THIS is the ALIEN INVASION...*wonders if the "Ancients" here are human or territorial robots*
Get over yourself. The "alienated youth" thing's been done before, long before you were born. Today's version is apparently but a pale imitation of a pale imitation.

Anyway, thanks for chiming in, so you can be added to my ignore list. (*plonk*)

Nice honeypot. Any more refugees?

MaggieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 12:17 PM   #86
Flint
Snowflake

Well, I'm glad we won't have to talk to ^^^that^^^ person. I avoid people like that anyway.

Old 04-02-2006, 12:21 PM   #87
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Quote:
We are posting ont the board site for "crap that doesn't fit anyplace else"
Yes, and if you're in a public place where there isn't a room labeled "bathroom", feel free to squeeze out a turd in the concourse. The management will appreciate it as a hint that they need better signage.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 12:29 PM   #88
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Will everyone please read Undertoad's post in Meta.
Thank you.
Old 04-02-2006, 12:30 PM   #89
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Thanks LJ. You have an uncanny knack for expressing my thoughts in a more coherent way than I can.

You da man.

Also, UT I love your metaphor. It has that lower chakra earthiness that we all need to keep us honest and grounded. Plus it has just the right amount of sarcasm.
Old 04-02-2006, 12:32 PM   #90
Pie
Gone and done

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBsjb
1. I can only speak for myself. I honestly don't know what is wrong with my style of posting. Please let me know specifically what you perceive as the problem. How am I not "going with the flow"?
BJSteve,
From my perspective, you, Flint and Dev have (mostly) shaped up into reasonable cellarfolk. The real problem is that it looks like there will be a continual flow of new AGers (like Tiddybaby) that will need to be educated on our local customs... So, it's hard not to lump alls y'all together and say STFU to all of you.
I'm hoping most of them (those who have no interest in participating in this community) will get tired of our ways and leave. Just my