The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 05-22-2011, 04:31 PM   #76
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

I was not offended in the least, and I do hope you'll stay. What you find here, a cross section of people with varying levels of understanding and sincerity is no different that what you'll find in the subset of people who know about D/s interactions, just with lower stakes. There are people here who have such knowledge.

Also, have you searched other communities? What about people in real life that might have insight, or at least an ability to give you a reality check for things that you're investigating? The previous posts relating to "trust" are really key, and that trust must flow in both directions. But it can not be sped up. It can only grow at its own maximum pace, or slowed or stopped by contraindications.

I know some people who fit the profile you're describing (and I don't consider them fucked up). But it is complicated, and it is less common (not abnormal, please). And one more thing--until you do learn more, especially about the individuals you're connecting with, the conflation of lifestyle submission and sexual submission will be inescapable. The immediate reactions among the people here, who I do know, is typical. You will encounter this again (and again). Prepare accordingly, ESPECIALLY if this is NOT what you're seeking.

I wish you well, you have an interesting road ahead.
Old 05-22-2011, 04:41 PM   #77
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykatiekay View Post
...but I will take pictures of mself performing certain commands as proof if the Dominant wishes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykatiekay View Post
...nor was I looking to post pictures publically on this site
FAIL.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 04:44 PM   #78
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

compare and contrast:

Will take

Will not post
Old 05-22-2011, 04:45 PM   #79
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Then why take?

Iz not zub.

Iz zock puppet.

Or trole.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 05-22-2011, 04:51 PM   #80
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

???

Your question is borderline silly, Gravdigr.

I take *lots* of pictures I don't post. I bet you do too. And especially ones that might fall into such categories like what's begin discussed here.

I could possibly understand your pique if she was your sub and you were her Dom, and such a command had been refused. But, unless that is the case, you got nuttin.

I hardly think she joined the cellar looking for a Dom and found one in the space of a couple days and a handful of posts. I could be wrong. But until I have evidence that I am wrong on this score, it's just plain that she hasn't "FAILed" because she didn't bathe in relish and post the pics.
Old 05-22-2011, 05:00 PM   #81
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I'll no longer participate in this type of thing V. If you wish to argue about something, argue with someone else. You are one of the very fucking few people on the Cellar I have any respect for, and I don't really want to get into it with you, or anyone else for that matter.

Sorry if I upset anyone.

Old 05-22-2011, 05:14 PM   #82
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Ok. I'm not looking for a fight.

I was taking the youngster's post seriously, and I probably missed your point. I am sometimes tone-deaf to things like this. I'm sorry too.
Old 05-22-2011, 05:26 PM   #83
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Well, I think it's a shame if you don't stick around a little Katie. Like you say, a language barrier issue may have got you (or rather us :P) off on the wrong foot. And as BigV points out, the reaction here is unlikely to be substantively different to the reaction you'll get in most walks of life and most communities.

We are a very disparate group of people. As such there will be people in the Cellar you might get along great with, others you might butt horns with, and still others that you just can't work out one way or another. Like any community really. Some of us will understand you, some won't, but I can pretty much guarantee that the posters who gave you negative feedback in this thread were doing so for good motives. MTP was concerned, partly because of your age and partly because her personal experience of other subs. Wolf, meanwhile, is a site moderator and as such felt it appropriate to warn a long-term dwellar not to try urging you to post pics that, whilst fine in the Uk could cause trouble on a US site.

If you do stick around, just be aware that we dwellars will generally jump into any subject we're invited into. Some of it will be welcome, some less so.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 07:24 PM   #84
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Doesn't want sex, wants to be told what to do. Simple, get married.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:37 PM   #85
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

lol
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 11:05 AM   #86
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Doesn't want sex, wants to be told what to do. Simple, get married.
To a woman.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:38 PM   #87
Taleena20042

Red face My life as a sub......

Look Katie being a Dom/Sub relationship is a beautiful thing as long as you find the right master who is compasionate, understanding, and knows how to take care of his sub. As a sub I am required to do things that in a normal things are not usually asked of me and he pushes my limits daily. I enjoy this because I learn about myself and what I am capable of being and becoming. If you have questions for me or I can help you in any way just ask ok? well ttyl

Misstress Butterfly

Tags
bdsm