Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 02-10-2006, 01:15 AM   #61
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff
Just need to say I have that slab of vinyl wrapped in that creamy goodness.
I also have it ... a favorite album of my childhood, which I just got on CD.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 04:15 AM   #62
dov

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacq75
minding our own goddamned business.
I am going to say these two word. I do not believe you’ve heard them before.

I am going to say them only once.

Here they come.

You ready and listening?

OK now

Human beings

No one has a monopoly on them. About seventy years ago, someone tried.
Old 02-10-2006, 06:04 AM   #63
dov

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim
cock
A gentleman amongst 300 million Americans is affected by a man who lives amongst about 30 million. Conscious getting to you? Its bound to happen preferably before the onset of ulcers.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:13 PM   #64
djacq75
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dov
Human beings

No one has a monopoly on them. About seventy years ago, someone tried.
Can you please elaborate on what you are talking about? I guess I'm not adequately attuned to your higher thought process, lol.
djacq75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 06:32 PM   #65
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by dov
A gentleman amongst 300 million Americans is affected by a man who lives amongst about 30 million. Conscious getting to you? Its bound to happen preferably before the onset of ulcers.
does this make sense?

did you mean conscience? i still don't get it.

you miss my point, i think. i'm saying i am not my country. i am not my job. i am not .....nevermind.

you rule, dov, you're the fucking king. canada rocks. big jews from canada rock extra.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 12:21 PM   #66
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Now you've got it, Jim.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:35 AM   #67
dov

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim
does this make sense?

did you mean conscience? i still don't get it.

you miss my point, i think. i'm saying i am not my country. i am not my job. i am not .....nevermind.

you rule, dov, you're the fucking king. canada rocks. big jews from canada rock extra.
BS. If you weren’t American you wouldn’t give a sh!t. You are American, live with it. Seems to be an epidemic of Americans claiming they are not American, that they are human lately. If you had that attitude twenty years ago, it may have helped. Abdicating now is either fear or quilt and useless. Other than, it cleanses your soul. Ulcers

Let me know if you understand or not, I do dummy down on occaision.
Old 02-15-2006, 09:29 AM   #68
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

dov, i understand that you think you're smarter than everyone. I also understand that your inferiority complex requires you to constantly compare yourself to the best. I now realize that you are little better than a troll, and as you're main interest lie with politics, i could give a shit.

anyway, canada really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:21 PM   #69
wolf
lobber of scimitars

He probably only reads the threads to which he has already posted and therefore receives notification. I understand you are enjoying taunting him, but you are reinforcing the behavior. I also recognize that I also just did by replying to this, but it had to be said. And you're right, jim. Canada doesn't matter, except in hockey.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 02:00 PM   #70
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

i was thinking we should ice him, too. i'm in if you are.
Old 02-15-2006, 04:53 PM   #71
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dov
BS. If you weren’t American you wouldn’t give a sh!t. You are American, live with it. Seems to be an epidemic of Americans claiming they are not American, that they are human lately.
I would love (one day too late) to know where you are going. What is your point? Maybe a concise summary of objectives might be in order? Currently I see random responses to posts that may be provided to only distract and bait you. If so, they are doing a very amusing job. What exactly is your point?
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 06:36 PM   #72
dov

What exactly is your question?
Old 02-16-2006, 07:03 PM   #73
dov

My point is, Americans are waking up. Rhetoric and spin have almost become impotent. You laugh at yourselves when you hear the pontificating leaving your mouths. It beats crying I suppose. Spin, rep, dem, and in between are fighting their best not to accept they are alllllll responsible for war crimes and crimes against humanity. I have been doing what I do since the present administration took power and the citizen became brainwashed clones; I have attempted placing a mirror to the nose of a rationalizing American. You are waking up. It hurts. You transfer your shame and belittle peace-loving countries. It is a start. You will hang him and get the blood off your hands. Later, if you dare look close enough, you will see the blood embedded in your hands forever or until you redeem yourselves somehow. I cannot see how. Your grandchildren will be stigmatized and their grandchildren, because of you! But I didn’t know moaned by a population 60 years ago, didn’t work, and wont work again. All, dems , reps, and others are responsible. You had the right, obligation as stated in the second amendment to have an armed revolt, to storm the White House and vote a legitimate administration, into power You were too busy deciding the brand of the plasma TV you planned to buy.

I have not a clue what your enriched white bread question was and I do not give a dam.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:31 PM   #74
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Wait wait wait,

- tw asked for a concise summary?

- and didn't get one??

What happens next? We are in danger of the universe exploding...
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 11:34 PM   #75
dov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad
Wait wait wait, What happens next? We are in danger of the universe exploding...
What happens next? Babylon, USA, and its decadence continue to feed terrorism, children starving and dieing of aids in the third world. We saw third world, Katrina. A few more natural disasters, (Gaia is pissed, should have signed the Kyoto Accord. She sees everything), several local mall, brief case dirty bombs. Code red. Country comes to a standstill, other than mercenaries, Blackwater confiscating arms, and using the constitution as toilet paper. Too rough, so its not even good enough to wipe an American’s ass, flushed and clogs the toilet, fcuking constitution. Pleaseeeeeee world, Pleaseeeeeeee world help us poor victimised United States of America. Maybe states, once you have paid back every cent you owe to everyone, we will consider it. In other words, when hell freezes over.

Babylon falls, States becomes third world. For the sake of ceremony bush is hung (According to Jeff "Bulldog" Gannon, bush is far from hung) and his body burnt, not necessarily in that order. Keep in mind, always, when I speak of the American population, its not left, right, or centre, it is the American population, across the board.

We have a Contingency plan, to build igloos along our 8000 mile border to keep you out, when your sh1t hits your fan.