The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

View Poll Results: Who is in favor of banning Emma?
I vote to ban her - She is begging for us to do it anyway 14 51.85%
I vote not to ban her - She's just an ignorant kid and it will take time to adjust 6 22.22%
I take no position and if UT wants to ban her, that's his business. 7 25.93%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-26-2009, 07:49 PM   #61
Pie
Gone and done

oh thank god.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:58 PM   #62
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianR View Post
Flame wars are definitely not tolerated here.
Brian, I think that is inaccurate.
Old 12-01-2009, 10:49 PM   #63
Urbane Guerrilla

I sampled a couple pages of theofftopic.com -- nobody there was posting anything very intelligent, and I figured its membership for subadults. And that was the posters who weren't under ban. Bored, I closed the tab.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:00 PM   #64
Yznhymr
the crowd goes wild!

Day late, dollar short...sorry for the late input. I read through her posts over the last several days. She has been posting under an alias. I am sure of it. She is not Starring Emma. She is Starring Esther. I know...I saw her on a promo.

"The pride system tends to intensify the self-hate against which it is supposed to be a defense, since any failure to live up to one's tyrannical shoulds or of the world to honor one's claims leads to feelings of worthlessness." Bernard J. Paris, Ph.D.
Yznhymr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:13 PM   #65
Crimson Ghost
Larger than life and twice as ugly.

The Wife saw that movie.
Down at the library.
Said it was creepy as hell.

I have no knowledge of the events which you are describing, and if I did have knowledge of them,
I would be unable to discuss them with you now or at any future period.

Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years
Crimson Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:58 PM   #66
Yznhymr
the crowd goes wild!

And Emma wasn't???
"The pride system tends to intensify the self-hate against which it is supposed to be a defense, since any failure to live up to one's tyrannical shoulds or of the world to honor one's claims leads to feelings of worthlessness." Bernard J. Paris, Ph.D.
Yznhymr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:38 AM   #67
Crimson Ghost
Larger than life and twice as ugly.

I didn't pay that much attention to Emma.
After her second inane posting, I put her on 'Ignore'.
It seems I missed quite a lot.
Oh well.

I have no knowledge of the events which you are describing, and if I did have knowledge of them,
I would be unable to discuss them with you now or at any future period.

Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years
Crimson Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:10 PM   #68
Urbane Guerrilla

Well, Crimson, you missed Radar being a gratuitous asshole to her, just for being an avowed Christian. Fuckin' jerk Dem-voting bitch Radar. But then, the Christian God would be greater than Radar, and Ra-tard thinks that's apostasy, he knowing no greater god than himself. So he went at belittling her -- first. Not a last resort: first. Were I UT, I'd've banned the man for at least a 96.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:45 PM   #69
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

I think Emma was Rush Limbaugh's sexual fantasies gone horribly, horribly wrong.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:59 PM   #70
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbane Guerrilla View Post
Well, Crimson, you missed Radar being a gratuitous asshole to her, just for being an avowed Christian. Fuckin' jerk Dem-voting bitch Radar. But then, the Christian God would be greater than Radar, and Ra-tard thinks that's apostasy, he knowing no greater god than himself. So he went at belittling her -- first. Not a last resort: first. Were I UT, I'd've banned the man for at least a 96.

My aptly putting her in her place, as I do so often with you, had nothing to do with her being a Christian, and everything to do with her, like you, being an arrogant, rude, witless, asshole who knows nothing but runs her mouth off constantly and accusing those who aren't Christians of being immoral.

It could be worse, she could have dishonestly claimed she was a libertarian when she's a flaming neocon who doesn't know the meaning of the word and accused others of having her own psychological disorders....like you.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:22 PM   #71
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbane Guerrilla View Post
hey UG, did you really think that or were you just shooting fish in a barrel with radar?
'Cause he pretty much said what many of us where thinking. And frankly, I don't think that child had a Christian bone in her body. monster's Recipe for an Emmena: 2 parts teenager, 3 parts troll, 4 parts brainwashed monied redneck and a generous 6 parts attention whore.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:39 PM   #72
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

LOL @ Emmena
Old 12-08-2009, 11:27 PM   #73
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

Quote:
It could be worse, she could have dishonestly claimed she was a libertarian when she's a flaming neocon who doesn't know the meaning of the word and accused others of having her own psychological disorders
Err, IIRC, she did.

ETA: why are we picking over the bones of this carcass? Are we so bored? If so, should we invite her back? She did give us something to chat about.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:34 PM   #74
monster
I hear them call the tide

nah, it's just the wannabes finally opening the mystery takeout boxes the night before trash day.....
Old 12-08-2009, 11:40 PM   #75
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Don't worry, her dupe accounts keep moderators at work
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote