The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Health
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Health Keeping your body well enough to support your head

Old 06-17-2011, 09:19 PM   #61
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

WEEK 3 DAY 3, 4

Okay, I missed Tuesday so I decided Wednesday to be day 2 and have a 6 day week. Unfortunately, on Thursday, my day 3, I was busy from the time I opened my eyes until the time I went to bed. No exercise then. Today, I woke up late and only managed a 30 mins jog because I ran out of time. Oh yeah, and we had no electricity all day. When I stepped out for my jog this morning, there was a big KABOOM! The electricians came out and the repair took longer than anyone expected. They finally fixed it by 8:30PM with us cheering on the ground. Was so doggone hot. Not sure how I'm gonna adjust my workout for the rest of the week. I'm gonna think about it before going to bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico and ME View Post
Then just do extreme mental stress, coffee and cigarettes for the rest of the month. Its really the only way for that kind of short term loss.
Y'all know the song Unwell by Matchbox Twenty? That's me at the moment. I've been on edge, restless, and impatient all month long. It's like I'm having a freakin' PMS, and it hasn't been pleasant for my family. If I get anymore mental stress, I don't know what's gonna happen. Hmm...I'll talk about coffee and cigarettes later. I hear my system groaning loudly. Have to shut down and open to see what's going on. If my computer dies, I will get extreme mental stress.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 10:45 PM   #62
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

WEEK 3 DAY 5

I jogged for 30 mins. Since I missed the arms & shoulder and leg exercises, I decided to do the Jackie Warner Timesaver Exercise, which works the whole body. I will be back on track next week.
Old 06-19-2011, 12:07 PM   #63
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

WEEK 3 DAY 6

A cramp on my calf woke me up this morning, so I decided to do the P90X stretch only.
Old 06-20-2011, 11:47 PM   #64
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

WEEK 4 DAY 1

I lack tact, have never been very PC, and my bluntness have offended more people than I realized so I'm just gonna say it. I got my period and strenuous exercise give me cramps when the flow is heavy. Therefore, all I did was walked for 1 hour this morning and 50 mins this afternoon.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:34 AM   #65
glatt

2 hours of walking is pretty good! It's more exercise than most people get.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:45 AM   #66
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
WEEK 4 DAY 1

I lack tact, have never been very PC, and my bluntness have offended more people than I realized so I'm just gonna say it. I got my period and strenuous exercise give me cramps when the flow is heavy. Therefore, all I did was walked for 1 hour this morning and 50 mins this afternoon.
Well, thank god you at least have discretion.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:18 PM   #67
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
2 hours of walking is pretty good! It's more exercise than most people get.
Thanks. It's just that because I'm on the P90X program, I feel guilty for walking and not doing its exercises instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
Well, thank god you at least have discretion.
Imagine the things I would say if I don't have any!
Old 06-21-2011, 10:23 PM   #68
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

WEEK 4 DAY 2

Well, another guilty-feeling day. I walked for 50 mins in the morning. Because my feet were starting to hurt so I stopped early. Walking sure does stress the feet out! In the afternoon, I did some abs exercises then walked for an hour. I intended to walk only 30 mins but my feet felt fine so I continued to do so for an hour. And now, the weigh in. I felt so bloated and lousy yesterday I forgot about it. The numbers don't look good. I gained, both in weight and inches. Sniff....

weight: 101.2 lbs.
waist: 28
hip: 33 1/2
thigh: 20 1/2
Old 06-22-2011, 09:07 PM   #69
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

WEEK 4 DAY 3

Jogged for 30 mins then did shoulder and arm workout. This afternoon, I walked for 30 mins. then did ab ripper. By the way, I've decided to switch from the lean program to the regular one so I'm adding two weeks into phase 1.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:54 PM   #70
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

WEEK 4 DAY 4

My body felt really heavy this morning when I started out my jog. I just wasn't feeling it. I managed 20 mins. and when I had to stop to answer someone who asked me a question, I could not motivate myself to push anymore. I decided to walk another 10 mins. but it started to drizzle so I used that as an excuse to go home. It was yoga day. I simply felt too restless today. I stopped after 30 mins of yoga. This afternoon, I decided to not walk because I had felt tired all day. I made an excuse that my body needed to rest. I was gonna go to bed early tonight to work hard again tomorrow but now I have to head out. Hopefully I won't come home too late.
Old 06-24-2011, 09:15 PM   #71
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

WEEK 4 DAY 5

20 mins jogging and legs and back workout.
Old 06-25-2011, 02:33 AM   #72
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets
And little man, little Lola wants you
Make up your mind to have
No regrets
Recline yourself
Resign yourself, you're through
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 08:54 PM   #73
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets
And little man, little Lola wants you
Make up your mind to have
No regrets
Recline yourself
Resign yourself, you're through
Thanks, Sexobon! I didn't get it when Sheldon said the first line to me. It just hit me now that it's a song so I looked it up. I like it. Btw, I listened to the Sarah Vaughan's version.

Last edited by Lola Bunny; 06-25-2011 at 09:00 PM.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:01 PM   #74
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

WEEK 4 DAY 6

Jogged for 20 mins. and did Ab ripper, and that's all I did today. sigh....hangs my head in shame.
Old 06-26-2011, 09:15 PM   #75
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

WEEK 4 DAY 7

I did nothing, zilch, nada, rien. I actually have a legit reason but anything said would just be an excuse so I won't even try.